Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

likos on one of his rages beweare

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

likos on one of his rages beweare  Empty likos on one of his rages beweare

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Likos ran looking for a monster or hoping that one would attack he was losing it again and he didn't want to hurt anyone yet so he had sometime before just went berserk.

Back to top Go down

likos on one of his rages beweare  Empty Re: likos on one of his rages beweare

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Lexi watched from a distance, still wondering why he had run off into the most dangerous part of Camp unarmed.

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Likos arm band turns into his armsword and attacks a random harpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm

"A harpie?" Lexi muttered to herself, standing by in case she needed to step in."He's either mad, or he's much better at swordplay than he seems."
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 pm

The harpie screeches in rage and slashes at Likos. Likos ducks avoiding the attack and grabs onto. Its leg as it tries to take off and stabs it in the abdomen and releases it.as it soars into the air Likos screams in rage losing himself in the bloodlust that would drive him mad till he killed something .

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Lexi's bracelet transformed into Harmless, her shield already in her right hand. She stood, unsure of whether or not she should step in now, or let him handle it.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 pm

The Sharpie comes swooping down and grabs Likos shirt and began. To left him into the air as he struggled to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Lexi sighed. Not many new Campers could fight a harpie alone and live to speak of it. She ran in from behind a tree, and threw one of her spears, aiming precisely at the creature's face. It fell, screeching, and she ran to catch Likos before he plummeted to his death, not even weakening against the imapct of his fall.
It was starting to get up. Lexi walked stealthily towards the trees, silently sneaking up behind the harpie. She lunged, stabbing it with Harmless in the heart, directly, looking the creature in the eyes as she did so. She turned away, feeling no remorse, to see if Likos was injured.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Likos stabbed the harpie as a spear goes through its heart he is caught by lexi who then goes. And finshed off the harpie after seeing the creature turn to dust Likos seems to come to his senses and walks over to lexi and says "please tell me all I attacked was what ever monster that was"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yep, you went a little mental and started slashing at a harpie. That pretty much sums it up." She willed her sword to transform. "You attacked a harpie single handedly with nothing but a sword. Are you mad!? Next time you're gonna go risk you're life like that, tell me! You'll get yourself killed if you keep doing stuff like that, bro. And Jake hasn't even met you yet!" She grinned, "I gotta admit, though, you were pretty good. Not many people would have the courage to race up to something like that and attack it."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Likos sighs in relics sits down and pulls out his mother's locket and says " I am mental ever since mom was killed I lose it and attack the first thing I see it starts as a twich and I have a few minutes before it happens that's why grandma put me in that hospital dad got me out and explained things and the blood lust dimmed some since coming here but its still there

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am

"Maybe we can work on finding a way to end it." Lexi replied thoughtfully, "Or at least find a way to control it."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 am

"Ending it not possable its to much of apart of controlling it maybe good luck"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 am

"If you could control it, you might be able to use it against the enemy." Lexi mused."You'd be an almost unstoppable force. I'll not rest until you can cobtrol it. I dont back away from a challenge."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 am

Even one that could kill you said Likos with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 pm

"Especially not one that could kill me." Lexi smiled back at him.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Likos stands up and strechs and says " want to go find another monster to kill preferably on that can't drop you from a thousand feet in the air"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Lexi laighed in a friendly manner, "okay. But the only monsters around have bren accepted into the Camp, do there's got gonna be anything much." Lexi's sword and shield returned to her l, in the firm of her ring and bracelet.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  tina Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Aw bummer as their friendly I don't care its the ones that try to kill me I care about said Likos as his armbands turned to normal as well just then they hear the hissy voice of a echidna he knew all to well say "well now isssn't thisss sssweet a dmeigod and goddesses ssssharing a moment" Likos spins around to face the creature hate in his eyes and spires out " you about time you reform so I can kill you again"

tina

Drachmae : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 am

(Uhh.. i'm confused, isn't Tina the newbie who hasn't been accepted yet?) Lexi spun round, facing the monster. She spat in her face and lunged at it with Harmless.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 am

(Ooc:um she's my sister she must have used my cell while I was working and for got to log out and it doesnt show to well on cell when zoomed out and I wasn't paying attention because. Normally I'm already logged on my fualt) likos isn't far behind as. The creature dodges lexi and strikes at Likos which forces him to jump back. The creature smriks at Likos. And says "your mommy isssnt here to protect you boy I desk enjoyed feasting on her flesh to bad I didn't get to finsh her like she did me" Likos eyes bun with rage and says "you are so going to regret saying that"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 am

(okay. Makes sense) Lexi lunged with her spear again, taken a little by surprise. " Who invited you here, fiend?" Her wristband grew until she was holding her shield.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

(okay. Makes sense) Lexi lunged with her spear again, taken a little by surprise. " Who invited you here, fiend?" Her wristband grew until she was holding her shield.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

"That you will never know" said the echidna suddenly there is a flash of fur and the echidna is sent backwards into lexi spear thrust Likos rush's the thing and beheaded the creature and /smiled and says"how about we get out of here before any more of the monsters I killed come back to play"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 am

"Oh no. She let you kill her too easily. Why?" Lexi said darkly."Besides, we need to find out how she got within the Camp borders in the first place." She added, collecting her spear as she talked."A powerful monster at that, I wonder.." she muttered to herself.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next