Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hades Cabin

Go down

Hades Cabin Empty Hades Cabin

Post  Artemis Wed May 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Hades Cabin Ikea-2010-teen-room-1-554x399

(centering it doesn't work for some reason lol. and the weird kids are bugging me, but I can't find a better pic)

The Hades Cabin has an obvious theme: black and white, which makes sense, being the Hades Cabin and all. As there is only one occupant, the beds have been pushed aside to create a very large space that he probably doesn't need. There is little in terms of lighting, except for the window, which has black out blinds, which instantly bathes the entire room in darkness, as children of Hades generally prefer sitting in the dark when possible. There is a small computer and TV, for extra comfort, though they are rarely used. The Cabin is rarely tidy, as its occupant pretty much throws something on the floor and can't be bothered to pick it up, albeit it wrappers, books or weaponry. It is difficult to navigate your way around without stepping on something.
Artemis
Artemis

Drachmae : 115
Location : Another element in an already overloaded equation. To put it simply, Stalker much.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hades Cabin Empty Re: Hades Cabin

Post  Artemis Wed May 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Artemis sat in a relaxed position on one of the beanbags, staring at his HTC Desire as though he expected it to blow up. He'd told himself that he would call home, though he was very hesitant to do so, as he knew that they'd be pretty angry. Technically, he wasn't supposed to leave the estate for 2 months, as a result of his little accident in Harrods, as he preferred to think of it. Despite his relaxed position on the beanbag, he was as stiff as a board, tensing more by the second. He'd been avoiding this moment for as long as possible, though he knew that he'd just have to face it eventually.

Sighing slightly, he selected his chilminder's number on speed-dial with shaking hands. Jaques scared him at the best of times, and he had no doubt that he'd be livid. Sure enough, he picked up on the first ring.
"Artemis Fowl, where on Earth are you? The tracker lost your position 3 weeks ago in Manhattan. What're you doing in Manhattan, Fowl? You're not allowed to travel. 3 WEEKS AGO! You're making my life very difficult ya know. When I got the job I thought, 'Hey, its just a kid. How hard can it be to keep a 12 year old outta trouble?' What kinda 12 year old runs away from home and flies to the USA.. ALONE? You're crazy, kid. I don't care if you're 'mentally unstable,' go carry out that sentence in a detention facility place or something."

Artemis took a deep breath, biting his tongue to stop his lower lip from quivering. "Hello, Jaques. I'm fine, thank you for asking. It sounds like you are quite alright as well. The Sat Nav should be working fine, though it isn't designed to track people, so it might have malfunctioned. I did warn you that this would happen. And I do believe that a child with ADHD, dyslexia, paranoia and obsessive behaviour is officially considered 'mentally unstable,' as you very well know. I seem to be experiencing severe memory loss as well, as I cannot remember how I got here. Maybe I was kidnapped, I don't know. And call me Artemis, you make me sound like an adult. I am 12 years old, you know." He liked to make himself sound cleverer than he actually was, especially in front of the employees. It made the maid squirm, and he found it quite funny to watch, though it barely had an effect on this guy. He hung up abruptly, and had to resist the urge to throw the mobile phone across the room. He'd had enough, and the conversation had barely begun. Maybe he'd try his guardian next time, he'd probably be a little less melodramatic.
Artemis
Artemis

Location : Another element in an already overloaded equation. To put it simply, Stalker much.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Thu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Artemis picked his way through the bombsite that was his Cabin, carefully, so that he wouldn't step on anything breakable or sharp. He had a habit of leaving his stuff all over the floor, and for this reason he always failed with cabin inspection. An easy thing to do when you're the only one in it.
He selected a blue silk shirt to change into, and his favourite black hoodie that was lined with red from the clothes pile in the centre of the room that he hoped was clean. There was no way of telling really, and he often forgot which pile was clean and which wasn't. Artemis grabbed his watch from the bedside table, checked his jeans pockets for lighters and matches, and left for lunch when he was satisfied that he'd remembered everything.
Artemis
Artemis

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum