Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Child of Noise (Kristina)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Child of Noise (Kristina) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Child of Noise (Kristina)

Post  Kristina Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm

"Alright" Kris walked up to Apollo cabin and gently knocked on the door. No one answered. She knocked again this time louder. "Wes," she called. No reply. She tried again, knocking harder and calling for Wes even louder. Still no reply. Giving up, Kris kicks the door in and sticks her head in the door. "WES!!!!" she screamed with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes there was no one in the cabin. "oh... no one is home...." She stares at the door on the ground, "oops."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 pm

'You...didn't think that through did you?' Dominic asked, staring at the door that lay on the ground before them. Trying very hard not to collapse to the floor in a fit of laughter.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 pm

At that moment, Wes walked up with a couple of sweaty Apollo kids. They'd just come from one of her own rigerous archery sessions to put away their bows and cool off a bit. She came up behind the two and rested her chin on Kris's shoulder, looking through the treshold and surveying the damage. She heaved a sigh. "Kris...why did you break my door down?" she asked calmly.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:50 pm

'Please choose your next words carefully. I think I may have a heart attack if you say anything funny.' Dominic said to Kris whilst biting down on his lip. His face was turning red from the laugh that he was holding back.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Kris didn't even jump when she heard/felt Wes. She calmly looked at her friend with a sideways glance and then back at the door. "Do you want the real reason or my fairytale version?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Dominic had now collapsed to the ground and was clutching his chest. His face had turned scarlet and his body was rocked with silent laughter.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Wes considered this a moment, then straightened up and shrugged, "Honestly, I don't care, 'cause either way you're fixing it." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Kris, daring her to challenge it.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"I am not fixing it!!! It's your fault the door got knocked down..." Kris crossed her arms and pouted like a small child
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

'Stop it! Stop it! You're killing me!' Dominic cried out before he burst out laughing and rolled on the floor.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm

"Oh really?" She asked before taking notice of the new face spazmaticly howling. She pursed her lips and watched for a few seconds, then looked over to Kris, "How come we can never have a conversation without someone almost dieing?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Kris looks over at Dominic and cracks a smile. "I guess we just have that kind of effect on people." Looking at Dominic reminded her that she needed to introduce the kid to his cabin counselor. "Oh and by the way Wes, this kid is now your responsibility... Meet Dominic, the newly discovered son of Apollo."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Dominics laughted died down. After a few deep breaths Dominic managed to pick himself up off the floor and stand up straight.
'How do you do I'm Dom-' Dominic began and held out his hand for her to shake, but then he noticed the amount of people behind her. The large group of campers, all sons and daughters of Apollo. All children of his Dad.
'Whoa...our dad gets around doesn't he?' Dominic mumbled.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Wes stiffled a laugh, then bit her lip gently with a nod and a shrug, "Well, when you're a god and a rockstar, many tend find you irresitable." She took Dominic's hand and gave it a shake, "Sarah, but, long story short, most everyone calls me Wes. I'm the head counciler of the Apollo cabin. These are some of your cabin mates," She said gesturing behind her. "We came by to cool off a bit while the others went off to play some volleyball."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Kris started to slip away before she got pulled back to fix the door. "Okay Wes, Dominic, rest of Apollo cabin, I am going to go now and get some food from my cabin..." She started walking away slowly as to not be suspicious.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

'Huh...so our dad is an irresponsible rock star. Good to know.' Dominic said to himself before shaking Wes a smile. He would have to ask her more questions about their dad. Had she ever met him? Was he nice? Did he ever visit the Apollo cabin? Had he mentioned Dominic's mother at all? Did he ever talk about him?
'Its good to meet you all' Dominic said to Wes and the group, 'I'm really trying hard not to freak out over the fact that my family has just expanded by a more than a dozen people.' Dominic said and flashed a nervous smile.
'Kris.' Dominic called back to the girl before turning to her. He paused as he watched her move awkwardly in an attempt to sneak away before he held out his hand, 'Thank you for breaking me into camp. Its appreciated.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Wes gave a bright smile back, "And that's not even counting your cousins from other cabins!" Then she suddenly realized she shouldn't have said that and dropped her hands into her pockets with an awkward look, "Sorry, that probably didn't help much." She decided not to mention the fact that this was winter and therefore only the year-rounds (plus a small number of students on break) were here. She then turned to Kris, re-crossing her arms, "Kris, I do hope you're going to swing by Cabin 9 to get some tools on your way back to fix this."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Kris shook Dominic's hand before she got to leave. "Anytime," she said to him. She turned to Wes and gave a cheeky smile. "Now who said anything about me fixing the door..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Wes stuck her hands on her hips and fixed Kris with another smug and challenging look, "Now Kris, don't forget that I work alongside Chiron most days in both the infirmary and archery practice. I'm sure he wouldn't want to hear that another door got knocked down. He wasn't to pleased about that last one."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Kris smiled and rubber the back of her head. "Of course he would not be pleased, But you know me, I am such a sweet girl he will never think it was me." Her smile grew as she thought of a brilliant plan. "I will fix it asap. Don't worry about it."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

'Great we're all agreed that the door is getting fixed.' Dominic said before turning to the rest of the Apollo cabin and pointing his thumb at Kris and Wes, 'So do these two regularly break doors down and then do this sitcom act until it gets fixed? Or is that just how ancient greeks knock on doors?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:49 pm

"You'd better," Wes said to Kris, making a mental note at her suspicious change of position to keep a gaurd at the cabin at all times. She turned to Dominic, "I'm sorry, we're probably boring you, please, come in and get comfortable." She motioned inside for him to go ahead, then turned back to Kris, "Goodbye, love."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Kris smiled at Dominic and Wes. "It's how I greet Wes," she said to Dominic. Looking at Wes, "Bye sweetface. I shall see you later." With that she turned and left.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:25 pm

'This place is unbelievably weird.' Dominic said before he shrugged and walked into the Apollo cabin.
He let out a yelp as his electric guitar suddenly glowed with an intense bright light. The room filled with noise. The collective sounds of various string instruments bounced off the walls causing Dominic to cover his ears.
'WHAT NOW?!' Dominic yelled over the noise.
His guitar stopped glowing and the noise ceased. On the bottom of Dominics guitar was now a small plaque that glowed faintly. Inscribed on it was one word; Kydoimos.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

"I don't know, what did you do?" Wes said with a look that was part confusion, part pained from picking up a nasty chord in the noise. She pulled off her practice bow and quiver and tossed them up on her bed before leaning in to examine the guitar. She straightened with a shrug, "Hmm, Strange."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

'What is?' Dominic asked before taking off his guitar and examining the signature, 'Ok...whose Kydoimos and why does he think I want his stinking autograph on my guitar?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next