Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Day (Alexis)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bad Day (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Day (Alexis)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Alexis looked at the satyr,who was named Brandon. She smiled a little."Yeah . . . you okay Alexis?"Brandon asked. She nodded slightly."i'll go get medicine. Stay here. Don't wander off."Brandon said galloping off

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Dominic let out a sigh as he slumped onto the ground. Exhaustion finally catching up with him. He cradled his burnt hand, gritting his teeth as the open air licked at the wound.
'Gods this hurts.' He hissed, 'Got to hate my Dad. I thought being the son of a medicine god would grant me some kind of healing factor or something.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Alexis looked at his hand. "I'm sorry about that but I have to tell you something important. Monsters do live in the camp but only in the forest so next time think before entering. I should consider thinking too,but i'll always be in here."Alexis said as she took his hand softly. "Don't let air into it it's better not too. Close it so we can wrap it up or ice it."Alexis said softly. She was very smart,her wisdom came really through. Alexis closed his hand softly before a satyr brought some cloth and the ambrosia and nectar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 pm

'Are blazing metal bulls usually found in the forest?' He asked scratching his head with his unburnt hand, 'Doesn't really sound like something you would find roaming about in the wild.' He said before nodding his thanks as Alexis and the satyr tended to his burnt hand.
He lifted nectar to his lips and drank the liquid in, enjoying the taste of orange and chocolate that spread out over his tongue.
'Wasn't there some story about metal bulls made by Hephestus? The colchis bulls or something?' He asked, letting out a sigh as he felt the sting in his hand subside.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"It's strange I never really heard of Hephaestus having one of those types of monsters. I think he has one since it chased after us but I'm not sure."Alexis said. "There might I haven't gotten far into my book yet."Alexis said."I've been training a lot. People think theres another titan war and so we have to train for it. " alexis sighed deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

'Another titan war? What makes people think that?' Dominic asked. He hadn't been told about that in orientation. He guessed it must have been because it was still speculation. Then again if anyone knew about something so important it would be a child of Athena.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Alexis shifted her bag upwards on her shoulder,"more kidnappings more traitors more and more everyday. Everyone clearly thinks that a war is coming. Also monsters don't just a appear like that someone summons them into the camp. They're traitors but they keep secret. Like Kathryn daughter of Enyo made a choice and changed sides immediately when finding out she was a demigod. But evil always dies. that's why most of us stay here."Alexis sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 pm

'Enyo? You mean like Fred?' Dominic asked, sounding a little worried. He liked Fred, he knew that she had her problems with her mother constantly telling her to destroy things, but he trusted her. He always believed that she would be on their side no matter what. To know that someone who came from the same family would betray camp made him feel uneasy.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:01 am

"You don't have to worry about Fred . . . She can choose which side she is on. But it is clear that her mother is worse then mine. Next thing you know Enyo's pestering her about changing sides. But I don't think she will though. "Alexis said softly plucking the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 am

'No, she wouldn't' Dominic said, shaking his head at the idea, 'She's better than that.' He said before looking towards Alexis, 'Hows the hip?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

Alexis looked up at him,"It'll take a while to heal . . . since it's a burn but I'll be fine."Alexis said and smiled a little but softly then,looked at the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 am

'Is something bugging you?' Dominic asked before popping a cube of Ambrosia into his mouth, 'Whenever I see yo about camp you're always buried in a book, but on top of that you always look troubled. Like you have something bigger on your mind.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 am

"Just have a bad feeling. Like someone wants me dead or something . . .its been going on for days seeing things..."Alexis sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am

'Like what?' Dominic asked sounding concerned. He hadn't had many friends in the past. In fact the closest thing he had had to a friend when he was back at school had been a school bully who had acted like his friend in an attempt to copy his homework.
The experiences had made Dominic usually untrustworthy, but after spending so long in camp Dominic had grew to be more trusting.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 am

"Like a Titan. I've been hearing things to like there not your family or join us "Alexis sighed and looked down."Figures black figures."Alexis sighed again doubtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 am

'Thats speculation though. It may not mean the titans have returned.' He suggested, knowing that it was probably unlikely that it wasn't the case.

ooc: Fraid I've got to go. be seeing you
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

"Well in ancient Greece and now when people are seeing things and hearing things it's not a good sign."Alexis said."Some say it means something bad is going to happen."Alexis sighed. She could add more but it was too strange. She plucked some of the grass then looked up and saw the usual satyrs trying to kiss the nymphs and nymphs running away. She smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 am

Dominic wanted to ask more questions, but Alexis looked bothered enough by the issues pressing down on her. He looked over to the satyrs and smiled a little as a nymph whacked one of them in the face with a branch.
'Well. If war comes I'm sure we'll all be ready.' He said before looking towards her, 'So how did you get here? Satyr find you at a school or did you get chased here too?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 am

"I was abandoned by my dad and left there when I was 11 years old. I traveled by myself to New York. Then I was found when I was 14 years old then got into camp. Used some of my dads money but umm."Alexis sighed.'Then found out my father was killed by a Cylcops on my orientation."Alexis shrugged."didn't really like him anyways.he jut left me there all alone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm

'Sounds rough' Dominic said. He was a little taken back by her story. Her dad didn't sound the nicest of people, but he was still family. The idea that she could be ok with it was a little unsettling.
You have no idea what she's been through. He thought to himself, Its not your place to judge.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

"I had to learn to take care of myself. Fight monsters by myself. Athena helped me. I kind of knew she was my mother even when I wasn't in camp. "Alexis sighed."My dad used to be a History teacher they met when he was finishing up college. Athena fell in love then I came around."Alexis looked at Dominic."Of course she's a virgin goddess she had me through wisdom."
-"Everyone has there moments when they can't trust anyone right?"Alexis sighed again. "My first monster attack almost got me killed. But once everything was over . . . a few Ares kids who said they would help just left me thinking I was dead. Believe me I wanted to be at times."Alexis looked down."At moments I thought I'd be better off dead. In the grasps of Hades. ' Cause no one really cared. All they saw was another know-it-all Athena child."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 pm

'Well. I'm glad you're not dead.' Dominic spoke, 'If you had died then you wouldn't have saved my skin.' He said before holding out his good hand for her shake, 'I owe you Alexis. Without you I would be dead. So don't think depressing stuff like that. You're irreplacable.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Alexis looked at him then his hand. She then put her hand to his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

'We're friends now Know-it-all.' Dominic spoke and smiled as she shook her hand, 'So next time you're being chased by a mechanical bull or a cyclops or a hydra you can count on me.' He said before grinning widely.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Alexis looked him and nodded slightly. "To tell you the truth I don't really like camp all that much. I'd rather travel then this. The one good thing about my dad was he liked traveling. "Alexis sighed."
The one thing I always wanted to do."Alexis said."Going to Greece seeing the Parthenon and seeing the statue of Athena. Then maybe becoming a architect,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next