Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) Empty the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Fred Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Fred was out hunting...anything the voice was loud today. even death metal couldn't keep her out. so she had to be away from others for her sake inasmuch as for there's. she want really hunting more running away.

she found her self a mile away from camp.
the smell of acrid burning metal filled her nostrils.
an investigative cog turned in her head. she creped closer.
she saw ants big 50s them type ants. the size of German shepherds.
" whit the smeg?" she mumbled.

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) 1THEM

Last edited by Fred on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Dominic and Alexis had joined Fred after their near death confrontation with a flaming metal bull. It had sounded like a lot of fun to go exploring, but now as they stared at the gigantic ants Dominic began to wonder whether he should have stayed at home in his cabin, locked the door and pretended to be dead for the rest of the day.
'Well..this is very odd.' Dominic said before moving his guitar to his hands, preparing to strike the strings and turn it into a crossbow.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

" well we cant all be accountants can we?. you be the pipe smoking scientist ile be the reporter and Alik you be the tough girl next door" she joked. this was to much like a b movie.
" i think ive herd of these big ants. there meant to be something to do with Zuse i think."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm

'Er..how?' Dominic asked, his fingers testing the top string of his guitar, 'Did the guy start experimenting with radiations and secret formulas?' He asked, casting a glance at Alexis, 'If they attack how should we take them out?' He asked Alexis.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

"We'll just fight them until they get tired and leave."Alexis said."that's the best I can do . . . I'm really tired from the metal bull."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

"dude i got it from the Oxford dictionary. i know some weird stuff but im no Athena kid. i think its a know thy enemy thing. either that or i made it up." Fred shrugged looking at the giant ants.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

"Why did we even come in the first place when they're giant ants?"Alexis snapped. "Gods,isn't one monster enough or are we going for a cyclops next?"Alexis asked her gray eyes seemed angry and electric,very imtimadating . Alexis sat down on a tree log. She didn't mean to get angry she was just very tired and she gets cranky when she's tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

" if you want a Cyclops i think i can arrange that. there are a few evil ones. but im thinking there are a lot of magic items in that anthill according to the story's i heard." Fred explained.
" besides i need to kill something and you two got a giant flaming bull. witch sounds very Celtic to me."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Alexis eyes started to glow like literally a lightning bolt. Alexis took in a deep breath before letting it out. 1 . . . 2. . . 3. . . 4 she counted in her head."My father was killed by a stupid idiot cyclops go ahead kill all you want but I will not join."Alexis said and got up from the tree stump and walked down the path.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 pm

'Alexis where are you going?' Dominic called after her, 'if we leave these giant monsters alone they could hurt someone.' Dominic yelled and turned to the ant hill just in time to see the ants turn and look at him.
'Oh dear...I'm going to get hurt now.' Dominic sighed before the ants began racing towards them. A stampede of creepy crawly monsters.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

" wow wow wow sorry. its just easy for me ta joke. it keeps the... urges down. im sorry i didn't mean to offend you. i kind of louse track." god Fred felt stupid. Alexis was one of her few friends.she didn't want to lose her.why did she say such stupid hurtful things to people?
she saw the ants. she had totally screwed up.
she hadn't meant it in an insulting way more of a therapeutic way.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:22 pm

'Girls the ants are kind of approaching. Could we sort this out after-oh hell...' Dominic cursed as the first of the ants reared up before him and swung its creepy legs at him. He swung his guitar into them, hoping to knock the insect down, but the guitar flew out of his hand. The beast was strong, stronger than him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Fred hatted her self but taking it out on the ant was easier. the 4 foot blade pierced the ants eye digging in to its tiny brain.
" WHY WHY AM I SUCH A ( expletive deleted )? WHY DOSE ENYO MAKE ME A ( expletive deleted )MONSTER? WHY CANT I HAVE FRIENDS? WHY CANT I EVEN HAVE A FAMILY? WHY?WHY?WHY?" she screamed?
there wasn't much left of the ant.
but fred fell to her knees sobbing.
"i cant even have a face."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Dominic dodged the ants powerful legs as it stomped and swiped at him. Another two had joined it in its efforts and were attempting to overwhelm Dominic as he ducked and rolled. It wasn't a good position to be in. His guitar was behind the ants and he had no other weapons or powers to clear the way.
This would have been easy for someone like Kris. She could summon an earth quake or bring water shooting out from rivers that ran under the earths surface, he couldn't do any of that. He was a son of Apollo and so far the music aspect was the only thing he knew he had inheritted.
He jumped back as a feeler swiped at him like a whip and cut through his shirt. He knew that if he didn't think of something quick they would get him, but he wasn't a thinker like Alexis or a brawler like Fred.
And then he saw it; Fred's meltdown. Her moment of anger followed by the tears. The self hating heart broken cries.
Rage filled him. Rage hotter than anything he had ever felt. A desire to crush everything before him boiled and bubbled inside of him.
An ant attempted to grab him in its sharp pincers, but Dominic was ready for it. He leap frogged over it and kicked off the head of another and swung his fist into the antena of the third ant. They landed in a pile behind him, crawling over each other as they struggled to get to their feet.
'SHUT UP FRED!' Dominic roared as he stood up and turned to the creatures, his guitar in his hand, 'Don't you dare break on me. Not when we've got a task in front of us. You're better than that.'
Dominic snarled at the ants, more were coming from behind him, but he didn't care. He was ready for them.
'And for the record...' Dominic spoke before his finger flicked at the strings, 'I'M YOU'RE FRIEND!' He roared and at that moment noise filled the area. The ants before him screeched and flailed as an invisible wall of pure destructive force ripped them to shreds, turning them to dust. He turned on the spot and angled the guitar at the ants that had come up behind him and struck the strings again. The guitar screeched as it sent out another blast of sound at them, sending the creatures flying back, turning some of them to dust as they twirled in the air.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Alexis turned she grumbled,"θεοί μου" Alexis said,before taking another present from Artemis and prayed to her Athena for help. "Μητέρα Αθηνά παρακαλώ να με βοηθήσει"Alexis said as she took out gray poisoned arrows and climbed the tree shooting them with the poisoned arrows.The posioned arrows was a gift to Alexis on her 12th birthday they were trying to convince her to join the Hunters.

("θεοί μου"-my gods in greek)

(Μητέρα Αθηνά παρακαλώ να με βοηθήσει"-mother Athena please help me)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 am

Fred's eyes stung she had began to cry. why did she hate her self so much?
the answer was obvious it was easier than hating everyone else.
it was better than becoming a monster of a different type. the only one she could hurt then was herself. the ant was very dead.
in her meltdown she had stabbed it 36 times.
she was exhausted.
but threw her hazy eye she saw Dominic and the other ants.
she snapped out of her embarrassing sulk.
and attacked the other ants. arrows flew passed her face.
" Alexis? was that deliberately close? sorry about that." she shouted.
she swing at one ant.and her sword bounced off its metal carapace.
"you know we get the word toxin from the word toxon. its the name of those arrows." Fred said. more to her self than any one else.
there had to be nearly 30 approaching them.
if only she knew what the bloody red glow of her sword did.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Dominic watched with satisfaction as Fred got back to her feet. He wasn't happy. He didn't like the sight of Fred crying. Fred was tough and funny, she wasn't supposed to look miserable.
'All right you ugly bugs.' Dominic snarled before raising his hand to the heavens 'Who likes Ramnstein?'
His hand struck the strings and at that moment the violent tune of Ramnstein roared from his guitar.
The ants before him screeched as they were reduced to dust. The others backed up warily, their sharp pincers snipping dangerously at the air.
A poisonous arrow struck one of them in the back of the head. It screeched and fel to the ground with a clunk. Dominic looked up at the trees and saw Alexis notching another arrow. He wanted to say thanks for not walking away, but right now raging ants seemed more important.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Alexis growled lowly watching the ants start to crowd around the tree. She grabbed the tree limbs and pulled herself up and climbed on a high place before shooting more ants with the poisoned arrows. She started to calculate there speed and intelligence. Alexis estimated that strength and intelligence were high but the climbing abilities—since they were huge— not so high. Alexis sighed. She looked at the ants more closely while shooting the poisoned arrow finally coming up with a plan. there was a soft spot on the ants,that's how they got killed but they protected it to often. It was on they're back. She started to shoot the backs,aiming. Alexis shot one of them in the soft spot making it fall down and dissolve into a sick green stuff. She smiled a little knowing her plan worked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvupBesHYao&feature=fvst
Ramnstein links 234 roared oner the ants. Fred's favourite song.
"nice wan. a video way ants."
she just wished she knew what the sword did. it glowed. was it a lightsabre? hell a vorpal sword was a jaberwocky in her future?
until then the giant ants were a danger. so was she she thought.
" Alexis you know anything aboot these big bugs?" she yelled over
" other than that wee need more people." she noted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvupBesHYao&feature=fvst
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 am

Alexis shot one of them in the soft spot again."There weakness is on the back."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

'Really?' Dominic asked over the thundering roar of his guitar. He flipped the uitar in his hands and struck at the strings. This time no music came from it, instead the guitar began to fold up and morph into the form of a bronze crossbow.
'Time to get trigger happy.' Dominic spoke before jumping forwards just as an ant gnashed at him. He stepped on the beasts head and kicked off, launching himself into the air.
He looked down on the gang of ants that lunged at him with hungry pincers. Waiting to munch on his bones.
Sorry to disapoint, he thought before pressing down on the trigger of his cross bow. Bolts flew from the cross bow in rapid succession. They soar through the air and pinned down the ants one by one. Nailing them to the ground before reducing them to dust. Each shot a perfect bullseye on the weak spot.
When Dominic's feet met the ground he made a head count. He had managed to kill eight of them in his short jump, but there were still more left.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:01 pm

" flamin range fighters. aye leave it tae the tank ta soak up the damage. honestly ah think awe you's like me cause ahm there as a human shield." she joked cleaving into an ants neck.
" och naw ive got tae be a flipping brawler aint ah? typical" she moaned to herself.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

'Is anyone keeping track of home many are left?' Dominic shouted above the chaos 'I'm kind of on auto-pilot here.' He said whilst shooting a few bolts into the open mouth of an ant.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 pm

One so clever enough started to climb the tree. Some calculations were wrong but she jumped off the tree to another one and grabbed the limb and pulled herself inside. She shot some more poisoned arrows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 am

" well considering they are ants. im thinking theirs something like 1000 left. not including the soldiers and the queen." Fred answered.
" im thinking Alic was right we need mere people." she added taking a swing at an ant.
she shifted the angle of attack into a downward cleave.
http://resources.toolwi.com/resource/preview:2/ce84b3f7b7aa78c26691c7fbc254433a.gif
the explosion was huge.
or at least it felt that way to Fred.
,so that was what the sword did., she thought to her self.

ooc the blast is the equivalent to 4 pounds of c4
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum