Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 3 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Alexis mumbled something about don't tell me what to do Alexis then started to leaned on the wall and watched for everything. Making sure out pressure other other foot so her broken ankle was damaged. Alexis crossed her arms,glancing at the bloody scene with Skipper. She shouldn't of gone in without further approval. It's either we all go in or someone gets hurt. Alexis en blamed it on herself. If she went in quicker she would of gotten scratched and beaten in the face. Alexis rubbed the back of her neck and felt like she failed again.

Back to top Go down

the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved ) - Page 3 Empty Re: the anthill of the Myrmekes ( now approved )

Post  Skipper Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Skipper's eyes shot right open. She got onto her hands and knees and gasped, her face facing down so that her hair hung in her face. She got up and drew her bow. She quickly notched an arrow and flew up. She couldn't go all that high because the cave wasn't all that tall so she went to the ceiling. Since the monster was tall it would be easier to attack it from above. She made Alexis and Dominic rise as well "Attack him from above!" she paused "And I hope you guys aren't afraid to heights!"
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Alexis sighed."Can this day get any better."Alexis growled."Why make me do all the dirty work and clime up there."Alexis asked."And with a broken ankle. I've had worse so I guess no one cares a thing about me. Just because I'm the daughter of the wisdom and warfare goddess everyone takes me for granted. You guys have Fred wherever she is. She's way better then any daughter of Athena.I'm just another wise-girl know it all."Alexis said,grabbing her things."Nothing important. So I should of gotten smacked in the face not you. Just leave it alone if it attacks then just run to camp. We shouldn't of even went into the forest anyways. I go in the forest before the meadow here reminds me of Seattle's forest. It reminds me of home. But who cares you know I'll meet you guys later,maybe."Alexis limped down the out of the cave and slumped down the Small hill. She got deeper away from the cave. Always taken for granted. Because people think we're all tough and mocho. Alexis stabbed the ground with her dagger and slumped onto the ground near the tree. Commanding her pet owl adelpha to come. The white owl flew out of the cave and straight towards her and landed on her knee and perked at her and a sudden worried "who."Came out of Adelpha's mouth. Like the owl had feelings for her. Alexis pet the owl softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 am

ooc sorry my computer is dead ive got to go to the liberery.its geting fixed so i should be up and running soon.

" oi ah found Armour.you lot need a hand?" she yelled. dressed in chewed hoplite Armour and boxer shorts.
"sorry fer sliping aff. but finding this thing wis life or death literaly." she saw the cyclops's. "this is becoming clash of the titans naw Them. whit happened?"

Last edited by Fred on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 pm

ooc: Er guys I am really lost

Alexis killed the cyclops so what are we fighting?
Why has Alexis ran out of the ant hill leaving them to fight for themselves?
The characters were going into the ant cave to find Freds claymore, so why has Fred suddenly got the claymore?

I kind of need someone to take the reigns here, whats happening in this post?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm

[Something? Andromeda made up the thing I'm kind of tired and have no idea.
Alexis is just plain tired and feels like she's being taken for granted because who her mother is and she wants to go back to camp thinking it was. A stupid idea to be there in the first place.
Other ones I don't know.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:48 pm

((Don't blame me! -_-...Imma just goin' along with the thread here and running my creativity through it!))
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 am

ooc sorry i barely got time to read the last posts.if you lot want to leave the topic go ahead. i barely got time to post any way. sorry if im screwing this up.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 am

ooc: We don't need to stop this thread but we do need to lay out the ground work before we keep going.

So lets get the current events sorted;

Alexis has run off.
The monster we are fighting is dead.
Skipper has been wounded in the fight considering she was hit by a javelin and punched repeatedly by a cyclops.
Fred has found her claymore.
An evil cyclops somehow managed to find its way into camp and tried to ambush them.
They are currently in a cave, but no longer have a reason to stay because one of them is wounded and the reason they went in is no longer an issue.

Are we all agreed that this is what has happened before the story continues?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 am

then lets fight our way out. Embarassed
or i can change the post. i was trying to find a way to enplane why Fred was away.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:55 pm

((OKAY!...Can we go back to IC posting?))
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:31 am

ooc ok ive changed the post.

Fred's bronze eye glowed in the darkness.
the others looked at her exasperated. " whit? im almost in the nude. i don't want to fight ants in the nude."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

'Then lets get out of here before Skipper bleeds to death, you get more naked and Alexis gets even more mad.' Dominiic said whilst pressing his shirt to Skippers bleeding face, 'How many fingers am I holding up?' Dominic asked whilst waving four fingers in front of Skippers eyes.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

With Dominic's fingers stuck up in her face, she couldn't see that well, even if her head was spinning and her vision was seriously blurred. She couldn't make out the number so she just guessed "Three?" she asked
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 am

" alright lets get oot." Fred agreed. feeling terrible for not being there to take the damage for Skipper. "yer naw doing the joke right hen. yer supposed tae stick one finger up and say one." she joked trying to lighten the mood."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Skipper coughed up some blood "Agree with Fred...I can't see three inches in front of me and if Alexis runs into any monsters I don't want her to die by fighting something that's around 10 feet tall..." she said
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 pm

A loud scream came from the far side of the forest. Alexis laid in the middle of the cold grass. Completely drenched for an unknown reason,shivering and her lips frozen everything was frozen in her body. Her eyes stunned but slammed shut,laying there her body barely twitched.barely did anything which made it look as though she was dead but salt water was in her lungs making it hard to breath.

Last edited by Alexis Ivey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 am

" right smeg it lets get oot Enyo will probably gah me another Horror any way." Fred agreed with Skipper.
" this is awe ma fault. if anything hurts Alec its on ma heed. sane goes fer you skipper." Fred admitted. her bronze eye scanned the tunnel. it fell in a flamberge half buried in the dirt.
"well in half naked heavily armed. its cold dark and dangerous. you're injured. all we need is dark glasses and we would have a blues brothers joke. lets go find Alec. and get you some help."

Last edited by Fred on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

'Great. Now thats settled lets go.' Dominic spoke and glanced around the tunnel. He couldn't see any more ants or surprise monsters lieing in wait, but it didn't make him feel safer.
'Skipper keep applying pressure onto your wounds. If the material I gave you lets through blood then apply more pressure. The blood isn't bright red and spurting so the good news is you haven't ruptured an artery.' Dominic said. He looked blankly at them for a moment and scratched his head.
'I have no idea where that came from.' He said before his ears pricked up. He could hear scuttling coming from behind them.
'Forget it. Figure that out later. Cheese it!' Dominic shouted before they sprinted back the way they had come. There was no doubt in his mind that the ants had returned, angrier and in greater numbers.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 am

Fred eyed the ants.
" Dom i think the queen is ,add expletive here, off that were here. I'll hold them back." she yelled flashing a grin.
she stood her ground as Dominic helped Skipper out of the nest.
" you lot are ,expletive deleted," Fred yelled to the ants.
" I've always wanted to say this. YOU SHALL NOT PASS." she began to laugh psychotically.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Skipper's vision blurred more every single second. She stepped on a thorn, yelped a bit, but that was it. Okayyy...now she had stepped on a thorn and had been repeatedly hit by a giant cyclops. Life is awesome. Now since every single part on her body ached with pain, and it was pointless to go on because she was going to faint anyway, she just passed out.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 pm

'No. Skipper, stay with me.' Dominic spoke, trying to keep the panic out of his voice. Things were getting worse by the second. Fred had gone to fight a hord of ants single handedly, Alexis had abandoned them and now Skipper was barely concious.
He knew that he needed to do something. Fred couldn't stand up to so many monsters by herself; especially seeing as she was unarmed.
But what could he do? He couldn't just leave Skipper, she could be attacked while he went to help Fred, but he knew that bringing Skipper along would just endanger her further.
There was only one thing to do; stop the ants.
Dominic lay Skipper down on the ground. He could see the open mouth of the cave and the light that shone through it.
'Skipper. I need you to hang on for a moment. I swear I'll be gone for just a minute. No more.' He said and placed his hand on her neck before he looked up at the ceiling and did something that he absolutely hated doing.
'Dad...I need your help.' He whispered. He gentlely brushed a few strands of hair out of her face before he turned back to the chaos that was taking place further down the cave.
Dominic felt exhaustion run through him. He felt powerless for a moment; although he had no idea why. All of a sudden it felt like he had no strength, but he couldn't falter. Not now.
He ran into the darkness with his guitar raised. Eventually he reached Fred and looked on as more than a hundred ants swarmed towards them; their pincers snapping as they scurried at them.
As he plucked at the strings of his guitar Dominic could feel dread rising through him. Their chances didn't look good at all.
But there was hope. Even though Dominic wasn't aware of it. For when he had touched Skippers face a surge of power had coarsed through her. For one moment her pain would be taken away and her wounds would heal slightly. The power of the god of healing, the power of the song of Apollo would bring her strength.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 am

Fred noted Dom's presence. " i told you to smegoff keep Skipper safe." she yelled hefting the flamberge to her shoulder the swords wavelike blade was blunt and spotted with patina but it would suffice.
" look im thankful for yer help and im not trying to be a hero but im going ti become a berserker im going to become dangerous."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Skipper sat bolt up and was suddenly accompanied by a billion ants. Great day she was having. Dominic and Fred were fighting them off. She summoned all of her power(or what was left of it)and prayed to her father that the wind would work with her. Suddenly, the front ten rows of ants got knocked two miles back. She walked up to Dominic and Fred as the ants lay on their backs, stunned. What was left was advancing. "You guys run." she said. They looked at her like she was insane "JUST DO IT!" she screamed at them. She took out her sword and bow. She threw her sword and just kept shooting arrows. Over, and over. But she knew she couldn't keep it up forever. Dominic and Fred were still there, looking at seeming-to-be insane, still gushing blood Skipper like she had totally lost her marbles. Much like her father had.

Skipper punched one ant, and then another. She pushed her arms down on one and did a sick back-bend thing over it, squishing it to the ground. "That was...fun!" she said cheerfully. She did it again and squashed about ten ants. Over and over, she flipped over ants, to another, ant, to another, ant. She had now squashed twenty ants.

"You guys try it!" she shouted back. Now the ants were covered in some of their own oil, but mostly of Skipper's blood.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

This was insane. The girl he had just seen dying a second ago was now a terminator and the girl who had just run into combat bare handed was about to unleash all sorts of hell when she gave into her destructive urges.
Their chances had now improved by giving in to this madness, but although their chances of survival had improved, winning the battle was another thing.
More ants were coming by the minute. The tunnel was becoming stuffed with them. Open pincers snapped at the air before them as they rushed towards them, scuttling over the bodies of former ants.
Three demigods versus ever growing numbers of giant insects. Dominic didn't have to be a son of athena to know their chances of victory.
'This isn't a fight we can win!' Dominic yelled, 'Hold them off, but don't get carried away. We need to escape!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum