Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Maker (Destiny)

2 posters

Go down

Trouble Maker (Destiny) Empty Trouble Maker (Destiny)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 am

When Dominic woke up in his bunk at the Apollo Cabin he had one single thought.
Boy, I'm so glad I don't have a giant hole in my chest.
It was the morning after Dominic and Destiny's dreaded encounter with the giant monster, Python, and after being speared through the chest with a poisonous fang Dominic had vowed to never let a giant poisonous snake monster craving for revenge against his father bite him through the chest again.
Although the damage had been healed the poison had still played havoc with Dominics head causing him to wake up with a head ache so bad he almost thought being killed would have saverd him some trouble.
With some effort and a lot of complaining Dominic managed to rise from his bed and get dressed in his usual outfit. A brown leather hooded jacket, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a dumb logo on it.
He was surprised to find a dozen orange T-shirts hanging up with his clothes and two letters hanging between them.
He was even more surprised to find the first one was from his Dad.
The letter read;Dear Dominic. You're a hero now. So stop fighting the camp and wear the shirt. You're one of them now. Love, Apollo.
He would have been happy if it hadn't been for the second letter being so very confusing.
'Dear Dominic. Bulls eye.' the letter had read and right next to the writing lay a picture of a target with an arrow through it.
He would have asked someone about the letters, but then his stomach growled and reminded him that having a near death experience was hungry work, so he shrugged off the letters and picked out one of the orange shirts to slip on before walking to the mess hall.

The mess hall was loud, busy and full of chaos. Fellow campers chatted loudly and messed around with their breakfast. Piles of pancakes and bowls of oatmeal soared through the air as food fights broke out. Campers laughed merrily in the midst of the chaos. And Dominic couldn't have been happier.
They had saved them. Python would have killed them all in their sleep, but Dominic and Destiny hadn't let that happen.
He smiled at the thought, until he began to over hear what some of the campers were whispering at their tables.
'Did you hear? Dominic and Destiny were seen holding hands last night'
'I heard they kissed'
'What? Why would Dominic date a creepy shadow girl?'
'Better question; Why would anyone be into the creepy shadow girl?'
'If he is dating her, then he's braver than any of us.'
'He can't be dating her. Dominics a Son of Apollo, they're raised to be popular. Daughters of Erebus...they're just weird.'

After hearing a few of these whispers Dominic began to wonder why he had saved some of these people.
He searched the mess hall for the Erebus table and saw Destiny sitting by herself.
He began to feel eyes on him. Some of the Ares cabin were sniggering at him, a few of the Aphrodite cabin looked disturbed and even a couple of his brothers and sisters from the Apollo cabin stared at him with dread.
Then, without pause or hesitation, Dominic crossed over to the Erebus table and sat down besides Destiny.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Trouble Maker (Destiny) Empty Re: Trouble Maker (Destiny)

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Destiny woke up that morning with great reluctance. If there was one word to describe how she felt it'd be SORE.
Rolling off her her black-clad bed, she went to her closet. It was organized my color, of course. Taking up 2/3 of her closet space were black. The other bit was all her other shirts. With a yawn, she pulled out a black shirt with the Camp Half Blood sign on it in silver.
She got ready for the day quickly. Her black hair was straight and down, her red-brown eyes were shining behind her glasses. She was in dark jeggings, the bottoms rolled up to mid-calf, and in black hightops. Her necklace glinted, having taken hours to clean it properly. She was ready for the day.
Walking outside her cabin, she grinned broadly as the shadows seemed to wave to her. She didn't know how bad the day would actually be.

Entering the mess hall, Destiny expected it to be like any other day. She'd get ignored, no one would look at her, or pay any attention to her what so ever. Instead, she was surprised.
She got cold glares, murmurs, and sneers.
"There she is! That creepy goth chick![/i}"
"[i]Ugh, how could he like her?! She's SO weird! Look at her! Wearing dark clothing like that..
"
"I heard Dominic's only with her because she does stuff for him... if you know what I mean.."
The words went on, the rumors went on, and Destiny felt her heart twisting. She had almost died, Dominic had almost died, and this is the way she was being treated. At the moment, she was regretting anything she'd done for these people. Her face darkened, literally thanks to the shadows, and her eyes burned red. She kept her head high and walked past their icy glares and talk.
Sitting down at her table, she opened the note that was sitting there.
[i]Keep, dreaming, darling. He's only playing you, Freak. No body could ever like an emo, goth, shadow chick![/i}
Destiny crumpled the paper in her fist, aware of everyone, and pulled out her cards to play, calming herself slowly.
After a while, she felt someone sitting down next to her. With an evil glare, her head snapped toward the person. She automatically softened, her face's shadows cleared, as she smiled slightly, "Hi, Dominic."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Dominic didn't reply at first. The look of anger had told him almost everything he needed to know, but his eyes still flashed towards the piece of paper that lay crumpled across the table.
He snatched the piece of paper before she could stop him and unraveled it before reading it.
'We're all freaks morons.' Dominic muttered before ripping the paper up and looking at Destiny. Then his hand slowly reached out for hers and curled around it.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Destiny couldn't help but smile. She placed her other hand on top of Dominic's, "Are you sure? I mean, the others..."
It's not as if she really cared. Dominic was well liked, he was a son of Apollo after all, and she didn't want people to look down on him just because of her. She was NOT worth it. She sighed a little to herself. She was the daughter of Erebus. Nothing would change that, and nothing could change how people saw her.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

'Of course I'm sure.' Dominic replied and gave a small smile, 'I like you Destiny. I want to be your boyfriend. You're fun, nice, smart and caring.' He said before leaning forward, stroking a few strands of hair away from her face as he placed his lips close to her ear.
'And you're not creepy Destiny. You're beautiful.' He whispered before giving her a kiss on the cheek, ignoring the gasps from the rest of the mess hall.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Destiny blushed deeply and smiled, not caring about the other people anymore.
She looked into his eyes, her face genuinely happy and finally care-free.
"You know something, Dominic? A week ago, I would never have believed you. Actually, I would've killed you long before you got this close."
She laughed morbidly and said, "Sorry, creepy factor."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 am

'Its like I told you Destiny. I'm a bad influence.' Dominic said with a smile and squeezed Destinys hand.
'Wait here I'll get us some breakfast.' Dominic said before getting up from the table. He walked through the mess hall to load up two plates, but as he walked over a kid from the Ares table rose and blocked his way.
'Is it true?' The kid asked gruffly. He was a big guy with a shaved head and a rough looking face. His brow seemed to be permanently fixed in a glare. 'You're with the shadow freak?'
'Thats right.' Dominic replied, staring back at the kid with a glare.
'Dude gross. You don't know where shes been.'
'Do I know you?' Dominic asked, 'Because I don't think we've met before so I'd like to know why you think my love life is any of your business.'
'I'm Bruno a Son of Ares' The kid snarled.
'Well Bruno, do you know I once punched Python in the face.'
'You don't scare me moron.' Bruno spat.
'Thats what he said.' Dominic growled at him. The mess hall had become quiet as they watched the two stare each other down.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Destiny jumped up. She had spotted the soon-to-be fight, and she thought she should perhaps stop it before it got out of hand.
"Not so fast," A gruff voice growled.
Next thing she knew, she was pushed back in her seat, held down by her shoulders from behind. Anger flared through her.
"What the hell do you want?!" She spat.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 pm

'You starting something War Child?' Dominic snarled as he squared up to the bully.
'Why would I start a fight with a son of Apollo? They only know how to use bows and arrows. They're cowards weapons.' Bruno growled.
'I could flatten you.' Dominic growled before looking over Brunos shoulder at Destiny, who was now being held down, 'Get your hands off my girlfriend.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

"You're making a big mistake," Destiny growled. She felt the hands squeeze tighter. With a growl, she jammed her elbow back as deep into the person's stomach as it would go. She was pushed forward and tumbled to the ground.
With a wince of pain, she stood up and checked out the very nice scrape on her arm.
"Brilliant," She murmured and looked up at Dominic.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

'Leave her alone!' Dominic barked and pushed past Bruno as Destiny was shoved forwards.
'Or what? Your vampire girlfriend will drink our blood?' Bruno chuckled, 'She doesn't belong here Dominic. Daughters of Erebus are as welcome as the children of Hades. They don't belong anywhere.'
'You wouldn't think that if you could see what she can do.' Dominic muttered.
'No one cares what she can do Freak. She's not welcome at Camp and if your dating her then your not welcome either.' Bruno sneered, 'So pack your bags and get that stupid little emo out of he-'
Bruno didn't finish his sentence for at that moment Dominic swung his fist and punched Bruno in the mouth. Bruno let out a grunt before soaring across the mess hall and landing in a heap.
He lay still.
'Wow...a Son of Ares and he got knocked out with one punch.' Dominic said with a sigh as he rubbed his fist. He looked towards the Ares table, who were now staring at him bewildered, they had clearly never seen a child of Apollo fight without a bow.
'I know you're not all bad, I know that we're all on the same side in the end and I know that you'll have my back if we were in battle.' Dominic began before glaring at them, 'But if you make me mad. I'll crush you.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Destiny felt the ground shake as the kid fell down. A small cheer arose in her, but his words had gotten to her.
Her eyes swelled with tears. She'd been doing an awful lot of crying lately. She didn't cry as much in a year as she had these past few days.
Thinking back on it, she realized it's because nobody had cared about her. Nobody at camp had payed her much attention. She was perfectly fine with being alone, perfectly fine being left alone. Now that everyone was finally noticing her, it was with hate and cold contempt. With a frown, she walked over to Dominic.
"Hey, I'm going to get out of here..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Dominic frowned as Destiny crossed the mess hall. She looked so sad and she had every right. These were people that they had saved and they were treating them like dirt for a stupid reason.
'Wait up I'll come with you.' Dominic said before turning to the Apollo table.
'Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it.' Dominic spat.
'Dominic wait.' One of the boys began.
'Save it Jerry. You're supposed to be my family but you didn't do squat when they were being jerks to us.' Dominic said with a scowl, 'If Wes or Cynthia had been here, they would have come to my defence in a heart beat, but you guys just sat there and all because my girlfriends the daughter of Erebus. Thanks guys. You're wonderful people.'
And with that Dominic walked out of the mess hall, leaving a table of glum children of Apollo.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Destiny furiously wiped the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. She walked quickly, but she spun to face Dominic.
"They hate me, Dom. They hate every shadow I have in me, every shadow I don't, and every cell my body makes. They can't stand my existence. I don't think I can do this... They look ready to riot. I'm tired of the fights, of the words, and it's only the first day. This is the kind of stuff I'll have to deal with?
"Why are you with me, Dom? You could do so much better! Maybe I am just a creepy, goth chick!
"Our dads are WORLDS apart. You're light, I'm dark. You're great, I'm morbid."
She frowned and looked at the ground, "I just don't want you to go through this just because of me..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Dominic watched her break down. He listened to her rant and pour her heart out to him.
Then he took her gently by the shoulders, pulled her into him and kissed her on the lips. His arms cupped her face as he deepened it. He closed his eyes and let one thumb brush her cheek softly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Destiny hoped the tears would stain him.
Of all the things to worry about, that was what she thought of. Every thought pretty much flew from her head when his lips touched hers. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, mad at herself for doubting him.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 pm

They stood locked in the embrace for a few moments more. Her lips were soft and warm. Dominic pulled back, but kept his hands cupping her face.
'Listen to me. I don't care what they think. They can say what they want, it doesn't matter. I don't need their permission to date you.' Dominic said while looking her in the eye, 'I want you Destiny.'
He smiled at her and gave her a small kiss. 'Besides. I'm not afraid of the dark.' He said with a stupid grin as he laughed at his corny joke.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum