Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone]

+3
Dominic Moss
GeneralArin
Kristina
7 posters

Go down

Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone] Empty Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone]

Post  Kristina Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

School has finally let out for the year and the year round campers have cleaned the camp spotless for the return of the summer campers. It's been a whole year and Chiron stands patiently at the Big House waiting to greet those that arrive.

Kris stood by Chiron excitedly waiting for her friends to show up. While she stayed back after graduating early, Wes and Jake had gone back to the snooty rich school to finish out the year. Not only did she stand there waiting for her friends, she stood there waiting as the new camp teacher of arena style fighting and swordsmanship. "Oh I hope these kids show up soon, they are in for on heck of a summer."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone] Empty Re: Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone]

Post  GeneralArin Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:40 pm

"Alright Mom," Jake said, his face showing a small smile at his mother's concern. He had hardly seen her this year, with all of the camp business. When she mentioned something about him packing clean underwear, his smile vanished and he turned red. "Bye Mom!" She smiled, and pulled away. He shook his head as he walked up to the Big House. Back again. His periods of normality were getting shorter and shorter. He took his time walking up. He saw Chiron and Kris standing there. They looked like something from a movie. He smiled again when in the sky behind them was the form of a bronze dragon flying. Best movie ever.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone] Empty Re: Let the Summer Fun Begin!!!! [Everyone]

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Lily stood by Kris, gazing at the cars that were slowly arriving. “Look!” Lily gasped. “It's Jake!” She said sxcitedly, happy to have more campers to spend t.ime with

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Dominic was sat on the grass nearby the Big House. A lot had changed about Dominic in the last few months; he was friendlier, stronger, had more scars and was also dating now, but one thing that hadn't changed was the way he killed time.
'Πάρε από το πηδάλιο και θα το κάνω γνωρίζοντας ότι έχετε Kiss me 'til είστε μεθυσμένος και εγώ θα σας δείξουμε όλες οι κινήσεις όπως Jagger έβγαλα το κινείται σαν Jagger έβγαλα το mooooooves ... ήθελα Jagger' Dominic sang awkwardly as he strummed the strings of his guitar. He had been trying to learn greek by translating some songs and singing them back to himself. The results varied in success, but he imagined that if he got it down then it would be something fun to show the returning campers.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 pm

The vibrant sun was bright in the sky, and not a cloud was to be seen, but there was one thing floating about. Skipper. She was somersaulting through the air, heading out to greet all of the people that came back to camp for the summer. Skipper was always a bit cranky in the summertime, because there was less wind, but the first week or two always had her in a great mood. She flipped around the sky shouting "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Wes drove up to Half-Blood Hill in an old - sorry, "well used" - silver van. She'd turned 16 and gotten her lisence durring spring break when she was visiting her family, and, miraculously, her dad had managed to get the van running by the time she returned to pack for camp. On the way up, she had made many mental notes on things she'd bug Jake to look at. She pulled out just one bag - she'd get the rest later - and hiked up to the Big House. Seeing Kris again gave her a burst of energy and she began bouncing when she reached the group, "Kris my love! I haven't seen you in forevers! Oh, and uh, hi to the rest of yous."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 am

Fred climbed the steps to the big house behind Wes. After being hit buy a god and generally disrupting the whole, camp she hoped she wasn't being kicked out of the place.
She saw her friends before her.
" Aye up. " she greeted.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Chiron welcomed everyone back and said hello to all those that he had seen all year.

Kris, being the odd child she is, ignored everyone else around her and took a running start at Wes. "My darling Wes!!! Oh how I have missed thee for the past few months!" She tackled her friend, hugging the younger very tightly.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 pm

“Fred!”Lily ranTo Fred and started to Bounce and talk excitedly. At the same time.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Jake smiled to himself as he finally reached the Big House. He gave a small, polite bow to Chiron. Everyone was arriving. There was only two people missing from the group here on the hill that he knew. He hoped they would arrive soon. They owed it to him not to be late, since they mooched a ride off of him at the end of last summer.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 am

Fred smiled bemused as Lily began to dance in front of her.
" Ello Lily." she laughed. nodding to Jake.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm

“Its going to be so fun im glad summers beginning! Yay!” Lily yelled as she cartwheeled. “
And now i can get a new weapon forged by Jake or Lexi! I have an awsome idea!” she smiled brightly

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Wes gave a choked sound as a result of Kris's bear hug, but hugged back immediately, "I misseded you too, Krissy!" She thought about pulling away from the hug, but she didn't want to ruin the moment - she could take a little strangling. With her arms still around Kris, she bowed her head to Chiron and gave a smile to Jake when she saw him through her peripherals.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

When Kris saw Jake, she immediately let go of Wes and smiled at Jake. "Hey Jake!!! I've missed you so... like I missed you so much, I need you to fix my sword.... I broke it." Leave it to Kris to break something that shouldn't break and then say hello to a friend by asking for something first.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Jake's brows immediately came together.
"You... broke your sword?" He was silent for a long moment. "How did you manage to do that?!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 am

“Oh Jake,” Lily said turning from Fred. “I have this awsome.odea for a dagger can you make it?” she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 pm

"Jake darling, this is me we're talking about. I can break almost anything and my sword just so happens to be one of the things on that list." Kris smiled innocently and tossed her the ring of her first sword at Jake. "Have fun"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Destiny awkwardly hung in the shadows of a near by tree. She didn't feel much like running, jumping, shouting, singing, or skipping. She was just glad she'd survived the school year. Now, it was summer time. She was dreading it. She couldn't wear as much black in the summer, and the shadows were always moody.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Jake caught the ring and gave her a face that looked almost like he was pouting, but more unimpressed with the fact that she broke it.
"Yah, probably." Jake said to Lily, once again reminded of the real reason people like seeing him at camp.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Cynthia was back. But things changed over the long months. Her hair was no longer the deep curly brown, it was now long straight blonde. Her contacts were out showing her naturally eye color. She had her bag slung around her shoulder. She was tan since she was in California for a few month. She had a slight color to her cheeks. She had her pouched of golden arrows and bow inside of her bag. She waved bye her Aunt."Bye aunt Connie."She said lowly. She straightened her bag on her shoulder and walked into the camp. Exactly the way she remembered it. She went to go greet Chiron."Hi Chiron."She said and looked up at him with a small smile. She had changed a lot this year. She was more independent and wasn't all joyful this year. In fact she was growing older since she turned sixteen yesterday nothing really happened. Cynthia brushed a few bangs out of her face. She hoped that Dominic didn't know it was her birthday yesterday. She didn't know why but she hated her birthday everyone was all cheerful about it and all she got out of it was growing older.She crossed her arms. She wore a white blouse with a jean jacket over it. Van shoes and jeans with some torn in it on her right leg. She bag was a white color with her fathers name in Ancient Greek on it:Απόλλων. What seemed to surprise even her was she was actually calm and not all jumpy and happy. That everything right now was simply calm and peaceful. And that the camp wasn't chaotic yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down