where the heck am i???? open to any one

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

where the heck am i???? open to any one

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:15 pm

It was a dark night with a breeze the made night feel cold and heartless. A kid ran into the woods not knowing where he was going but had a strange pull telling him to go north. He had been running for months and he felt like he was getting close to where this strange pull was takeing him. Where was this strange pull you may ask. Well it was camp halfblood. but the kid did not know it yet. He stopped to catch his breath. Then he heard so foot steps. he pulled his sword and sheild out knowing this could be a monster.

Last edited by CONDOR on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : small misspell)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where the heck am i???? open to any one

Post  Fred on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm

" Careful wae that or ale shove it were the sun dosene shine mate." Fred said fallowing the new kid.
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 pm

The kid turned and put his word right at the mysterious Shocked persons neck. "what did you say. Are you another one of those Titan army people or another one of those things.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 am

Fred's boot connected to the boys groin faster than it took to disarm him.
" Nah im naw a Titan mate. But don't go looking fer trouble trust ne its naw the smart thing tae dae." Fred said smiling.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 pm

The kid hurled over covering where he was kicked. he then Recovered and got in to fighting pose. "KICK ME AGAIN I WILL PUT YOU TO THE GROUND AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAND BACK UP" he thretend,. Mad
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 pm

A huge smile filled Freds face. " Mate ah'um beginning tae like you. But you did huve yer sword at mah neck." She said breaking in to a big grin.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Fred wrote:A huge smile filled Freds face. " Mate ah'um beginning tae like you. But you did huve yer sword at mah neck." She said breaking in to a big grin.
I had my sword at your neck because I did not know who you where
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 pm

" Dude half the time ah wonder who ad uhm." she joked holding out her hand. " Ah'm Rin Freda Yamamoto half Scottish half Japanese half God and half witted." she said holding out her hand and smiling her horrific smile.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

"Ken Retina, Half blood but fully strateagect." he said shakeing her hand
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm

" Let me guess Athena? Ahm a waine of Enyo. " She admitted to the new kid.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm

"enyo, like the other war goddes? He asked.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 am

" Oh there's tones of em Enyo is the Goddess of destruction. Come lets go fest in bacon rolls and discuss oor mutual love for bacon." Fred joked.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 am

Sounds like a friends mini frige magnet. He made us wave to mister bacon to get a soda out.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 am

" Its amazing that even vegans love bacon ah think it counts as a vegetable. Tell tell whit sets get oot of the woods before something attacks us." Fred said two soon as a low growl erupted in the bushes and a Manticore attacked. It poisons quills and toxic fangs filling its lions body its clubbed scorpion's tail poised to strike.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am

Ken jumped over and grabbed his sword and put his shield up. He then he blocked the volley of spikes. They all bounced off the metal makeing a vibrating sound. He then started charging forward shield first.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am

As usual Alexis was watching from the tree,her ring activated to make her invisible. she un-activated then touched one side of her bracelet and turned into a shield with her mother,Athena on it. Her hair was in a braid and on her right shoulder. she took out her poisonous arrows and shot them. The whistled through the air and hit the manticore's back. She smiled in pleasure then shot more. The arrows were gold with Athena's name in Greek on the side. She jumped down and straightened her jean jacket and looked at the two. She took out her dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 am

Who are you asked ken lowering his sword after makeing a attempt to charge in and attack the manticore and I died getting shot by arrows before he even reached it
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Alexis eyes were far more intimidating and they darted at him like she was examining him."Alexis Ivey daughter of Athena."Alexis said her gray eyes calculated him like she though he would know that. She wiped the dust off her jean jacket. She looked at the monster . Though she forgot her memory she remembered her mother clearly."Now who are you?"Alexis asked it sounded as if she was angered but she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Ken Retina son of Athena ironically. Dose every one use both first and last name or is it just me.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

She put her dagger in her sheath and crossed her arms."Well nice to meet you Ken."she unactivated her shield and it turned back into a brown bracelet with an owl on it. "What you doing in the woods? Monsters are here as you can see." Alexis sighs and looks at him."How about we get going to the cabins too dangerous here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 am

" Is it just me or are you two forgetting the big hairy tank that wants to eat us?" fred joked gramming her sword to the beasts rear flank.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am

"Fred its better to get out of here."Her voice turned stern and angered. She was tired."You can."She started to walk towards the cabin."The thing is taken care of. The arrows I have have poison from a Hydra."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 am

" Cool a'll hold it off you two legg it till this thing dies." She yelled fending the beast off.

Last edited by Fred on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 am

occ: what
ic:ken protested on leaveing. he never gave up on a fight. He finshed them. He ran over to the monsters left side. it launched spikes at ken at point blank range. Ken then put his sheild up right before it could hit him. The spikes bounced off a few of them punchureing into the mandicores side. He looked wobbled to the side in a dazze. Then is recovered angerly at ken. It charged at him. The mandicore stabed its tail at ken. it hit his shield slaming him to the ground scrapeing his face on a rock. Ken then slasheded his sword at the closest spot on the mandicore. the tail comeing right at him he cut it off.

Last edited by CONDOR on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no good reason)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am

Fred braught her claymore down on the beasts kneck the swords crushing waight braking vertabre the toxins in its blood finaly finishing the beast off.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next