Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where the heck am i???? open to any one

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

where the heck am i???? open to any one - Page 2 Empty Re: where the heck am i???? open to any one

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

ken then got up. "that was fun"he then said
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

where the heck am i???? open to any one - Page 2 Empty Re: where the heck am i???? open to any one

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Alexis looked at him,"Not really. If I hadn't followed then you guys would be still fighting the ugly thing." She touched the arrow she had in her hand and traced Athena's name on it in Ancient Greek.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 pm

He put his sword and put his sheild on his back and said "well thats over"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Alexis did a slight angered sigh and nodded."Well see you guys later."She put her arrow in her pouch and touched the handle of her dagger in her sheath. "i'm going to the arena." Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 pm

okay now what
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

She turned before she stepped out of the woods."One last thing."Alexis said she seemed to be deep in thought and that was the reason she was angry."Guys it's too dangerous out here. I'd like it if you'd go back to camp."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm

What do you mean by camp.

Last edited by CONDOR on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some gramer mess ups)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

"Camp half blood. It's camp for demigods like all of us."Alexis said and looked at him her eyes squinted a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 am

okay that sounds cool he said
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 am

And to end this quick Ken got his bla bla this is that tour thogh camp and is now the next day and i will continue on other threads now
Very Happy
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2