Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people)

2 posters

Go down

Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people) Empty Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people)

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 am

OOC: The Poseidon Cabin is mostly a coral green. It is seperated in half for the boys on one side and the girls in another. Currently, only two bunks are in use. All bunks has a bedside table and a closet. The two closets in use are filled with allkinds of blue-shaded clothing. The cabin always smells of the sea and little pools or streams occupy the floor in a seashell form. A saltwater fountain(rebuilt) stands in the middle and makes an exellent mist perfect for Iris-messages.

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people) Empty Re: Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people)

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 am

Lily skipped inside. The cabin was cool. She breathed in.the salty air. Her favorite song , Sfae and Sound, was playing. She shut it off and woke up her puppy.

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people) Empty Re: Poseidon Cabin(Kris, Lily and some unexpected people)

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

Estelle strolled in.'Hey lily, you had a puppy? Why didn't ya tell me?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 am

“He's only been here like a month or so.,” lily explained. The puppy, a young thing, went to its bowl.“Be caeeful” Lily said. “It isnt aquainted with you. ”She added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 am

'okay, but i think i'm okay with it,' said Estelle as she watched the puppy' I'm usually okay with animals'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 am

"Kay then" the dog, she decided, would be called.. perhaps Cloudy, for his white fur. She went to her closet and dug out a box. She opened it. Ever since se was little, her granny and mu, were trying to teach her about Korean culture. Lily had tried everything, but it wasn't easy. The Korean food on the table were always a bit spicy for Lily. But they always insisted that she learn at least a little. She had even tried to learn the Korean violin. She wasn't good at it-not as much as she was on her piccolo- she had been praticing since she was young-but she practiced once a month to keep from forgettting. At least she knew some Korean manners. In her drawer, a Korean dress-a hanbok- was inside. A pink dress with a yellow-what was it? Something with a J. Lily also got heaps of Korean stuff every month. Her last batch, the box she was holding, had Korean snacks-like always- and other stuff. She didn't touch much of it-maybe ate a few of those chocolate pies- so maybe Estelle could like it. She walked up to Estelle and showed her the box "Here. Take anything you want" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:03 am

'Gods of OLympus!you've got Korean snacks?'Estelle exclaimed.'Hmm.. i'll take these.'she said as she picked up a sticky rice cake.'It's been so long since I ate one of these!'she said grinning and eating with her fingers'where did you get them?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 am

“My mom and granny”Lily smiled.“My mom's Korean-American”she said. She fished out a random beg of chips and ripped it open.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:39 am

'mmmm...'she said as she chewed.'I loooove this'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 am

Lily smiled as she munched on her chips. Maybe she should show Estelle her hanbok. She might like it... She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 am

Estelle licked her fingers.'Thanks,Lily.That was good.'she said,giving a big smile.'You know, you're really lucky your elders send you all this stuff.Really, i've never seen any of there in, like, ages. I'm very proud of our Korean culture.'she said,
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 am

“Here. See this!”Lily got out her Korean instrument-whatever it was called- anf showed it to estelle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

'is that.. what i think itis?'Estelle's eyes widened in surprise.'all i know how to play is the changgu, or hourglass drum.Well, and a not korean flute.Lily, you are simply amazing!'She said
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

“I havent practised in ages,”Lily explained.she didnt have an intrest in it as much as ger flute. Now she was pretty skilled at the fulte but not at this new thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 pm

'huh..may i try it? It looks familiar.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

“Sure!” Lily said handing it over

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Estelle took the instrument and tried testing out a few strings.Then she began to play a little tune.'I think..I have talent in this thing!'she said, grinning.'Sick.'

Last edited by Estelle on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Lily dug out her flute“Look!” she said, then played a graceful piece she remebered well

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm

'wow. you're actually good with that thing.'said Estelle.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 am

Sylvania carefully walked inside the cabin.
"Am I... allowed here?" She asked, trying not to be rude.

Oops. Okay. Thanks. I did fill out an application and then started to look around.
Thanks for the advice Smile

Last edited by Sylvania on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 am

Hey Silvianna. Judging by your user color, you don't have a character yet. Please fill out an application and wait until two amdins approve it. I suggest you choose another cabinthough, because i have been on here for three uears and no Poseidon girl has been let in besides me since then.

EDIT:Pleasure to help Very Happy Ooh a Hephastus girl yay ^-^ we havent had one since two years ago.if you get accepted you'll get a half brother as well Razz Name's Jake Arin, one of the admins.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 am

(Oh hey there, I'm back. I've actually got permission to post now Very Happy)
(By the way, people, if you're wondering why I'm posting when my name is light blue, then take a little peek here.)

"Hi," Syl said, (half) claimed. She was wandering around and eventually entered somewhere she accidentally went last time.
She was a little nervous though, and she had absolutely nothing to do.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:41 am

((Oh Syl, camp was attacked and we're in the process of rebuilding. Join Erik and ken at the forest or Estelle and Leah in....dunno.......and Lily and Andrew in the armory. You choose. And please put the same OOC that you put in your previous post.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:48 am

((It seems I always make mistakes... sorry.)
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 am

((Hey, you're a newbie. It's OK. You'll get used to it soon.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down