Capture the Flag

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Capture the Flag

Post  Wes on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

(Please only post once until everyone has posted, so that I can establish a posting order, which will be followed. Any out of order posts will be disregaurded unless users have asked to be skipped.)
After another fine Friday evening meal, campers began to head out to the forest, where piles of armor lay for the taking. Wes had led the Apollo cabin out, and two campers behind her carried the banner. They took it into the Red Team's side of the forest, and then returned some time later to equip themselves.
While Chiron began explaining the rules, Wes strapped on some well-fitting armor, then grabbed a red plumed helmet and walked into a vacant area to let her team know to gather after Chiron finished so that she could assign roles officially.

Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile http://half-bloods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Capture the Flag

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Alexis walked over in her armor. Her dagger in her sheath on her belt and her hair in her braid. She waited for what her role was in this and her cabin mates followed her to her team. She looked at Wes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 am

Lily put on some snugly fitting armor and uncapped Aqua. She was hoping for defender today. Lily liked. Defender more than the other roles. A bit less dangerous, she thought. She smiled.“It'll be fun,” she said .

Last edited by Lily on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Kris examined her fingers to make sure that all her rings were on her fingers. She smiled since they were all there and turned to the pile of equipment. She picked up some snug fitting armor and put it on, careful not to hurt herself in the process. She picked up one of the camps swords and fastened it around her waist. She didn't need it, but she would rather use her swords as a last resort in a CTF game. Lastly, she picked up a red plumed helmet and carried it beneath her arm. She was on Wes' team and that meant Jake's team was going down. With a cynical smile, Kris tightened the covers on her forearms and walked over to Wes, waiting to hear the official orders.

Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Dominic had never been more thankful for being surrounded by women stronger and smarter than him. As he fastened the straps to his armor he glanced over the faces on his team and felt relief wash through him. Two daughters of Poseidon and his older sister. he was fairly certain that they stood a good chance of winning providing he didn't accidently shoot himself in the foot with his own arrows...again.

Last edited by Dominic Moss on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Jake tapped his fingers on his armor, not looking forward for this game. For once, he was regretting grabbing the flag. Though, he admitted, that was rather awesome.
He let his breath out through his teeth.

This strategy was mostly defensive. There were many traps scattered throughout his side of the field, as well as surrounding the flag. He had given his allied cabin leaders the layout of the traps, so as long as that got passed along effectively, they'd be okay. He hoped none of his team were idiots.

Agamemnon snorted behind him. That was probably the only thing that actually was going well for him this match. Wes allowed him to use the automation. He had agreed, though, the automation would stay in dragon form. Then again, the two people who knew the automation was hydrophobic were on the other team. Jake sighed. Yah. That was probably why they let him use it.

He looked up at the sky, waiting for his team to arrive.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 pm

(Alright, I'll lock this order in for now: Wes, Alexis, Lily, Kris, Dom, Jake. Anyone who has not posted yet can, and shoot me a pm so I know to update the order. Double check the Big House for your teams, not everyone is on Red, though I'm sure it may seem like it. Athena's on Blue team with Hephaestus.)

Wes led her team farther away from Jake's and unfolded a crude, little, map. "Alright," she started in a semi-hushed voice, "Unfortunately, we do not have the Fist's side of the woods, but we've hoisted the flag up in a tree without any branches low enough for a single person to climb. I'm going to be on defense there with a few other Apollo kids. Lily, I want you on boarder by the creek, which means, Kris, you've been promoted - offense. Take this." She winked tossed her a squirt gun she had stuck in her quiver. She then turned to Dominic, "I want you to follow her and watch her back and stuff. I'll send some others in front of you guys to make sure the feild's clear." She looked around for other specific people, "Where are Skipper and the others?"

Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 am

Alexis looked at Jake,"I can guard the flag with some of my cabin mates."She said lowly holding her dagger. She was stealthy and fast. She looked at all of them on her team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 am

OOC: The squirt gun is for....who? kinda hard to know....
"Yeah that'll work fine" Lily said. She wiped her sweaty hands on her pants and gripped aqua tighter, after she found a helmet that fit her well.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:31 pm

((It's for me))

Kris took the squirt gun with a smirk. "Thanks, but I don't think I am going to need it. I am a child of Poseidon after all." She hooked the squirt gun to her armor so no one could see it. She looked to Dominic and gave him a stern look. "Got that kid, You are to watch my back. Don't get in the way, I don't take kindly to people who try to take my job." That was probably the sternest she had talked to Dominic and she hoped that he wouldn't take it too harshly since she was always this way when she was getting ready for a fight.

Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 pm

'Yes sir!' Dominic barked. He stood straight and saluted at her. 'Soldier Dominic ready to go, sir! Would you like me to sing a merry tune as we walk, sir?'
Dominic didn't wait for her reply. Instead he lifted his guitar and morphed it into his crossbow form before lifting it to shoulder level and training it on the nearest tree in one smooth motion.
'I'm ready. Word of advice though. If I say; 'Duck, I'm going to shoot that guy. You may want to do that.''
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

(Back with Blue team...)

Jake nodded.
"We'll be doing a very defensive strategy." Jake said with a nod. He thought for a moment. He had originally figured once people were captured, he could send some people over quietly... but if Kris or Wes came over, it would certainly be much harder to stick to that plan.
"Yah." He repeated. "We'll wait for them to make the first move." He said, partially talking to himself. "How good are you at stealth?" Jake asked, knowing that with both Kris and Wes on the other team, he couldn't leave their side without worry.

Characters:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

(Jake, you might wanna pm peoples on your team. Not that it'd matter.)
Wes finished giving out the assignments: there would be a few campers scattered around their side of the creek, and a few others on offense as well. "Alright," she concluded, "Make sure you have all your armor and head out. Oh, yeah, and uh, don't get captured, or trapped, or anything. It'll only embarrass you." Campers started moving towards the forest while Wes stayed behind to make sure any new kids didn't get lost or stuck in their armor.

Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Ken hid behind some bushes in the middle of the forest. He had no real idea what to do so he got ready to pop out and grab people by surprise. Besides he was good with that.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Skipper's armor felt hot against her frail body. This was not a game she wanted to lose. She was sent for offense, which she was pretty good at. Combat was her thing, and people knew that by the battle scars that streaked her face and her cranky summer attitude. Luckily, when she didn't have wind, she had sword practice for back up. There were decent players on every team. It would be a tough match.
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 am

Estelle appeared beside Alexis.'I was hoping we did not have the flag'she said.'I am better at taking stuff from people rather than defending.'she muttered, but she drew Silverstag'Come on, girl,let's do this.I hope jake has a perfect plan'she lifted her voice level.'Hey, Alexis!Poseidon is not on our side, by any chances,huh?'
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Alexis seemed irritated but nodded,"I am very stealthy."Alexis confirmed to Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Lily looked at the creek, with its everlasting supply of fresh, cold water. An ideal position for Lily. She loved to be by the creek.It was easy to defend there. It wasn't boring, either. She shifted and adjusted her armor again it ceetaibly wouldnt be nice if the stuff fell off in combat.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm

((Edited order: Wes, Whitney, Ken, Skipper, Estelle, Alexis, Lily, Kris, Dom, Jake))

Kris knew she would be on the offensive for this game. It was about time that she got the chance to actually cross the creek and get her hands on the other team's flag. Though, she would really miss her spot by the water. She won't have quick access to the water for healing if something happened, but what could happen, she was the best at camp, or so her ego told her.
She looked at Dom and said sternly, "And if I say 'stand down' I mean stand down. And should you choose not to, I might end up going the rest of the way with no back-up if you catch my drift." She tapped her sword hilt and glanced at Dom's stomach as a hint.

Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:39 pm

'All right. All right. No need to threaten my insides. I've got you're back. You can count on me.' Dominic replied whilst scanning the trees around them for enemies. He wished he had his jacket on instead of armor. He never liked wearing smelly, clammy sheets of heavy metal. But then again he didn't like the idea of getting impaled either.
'Though I have to ask...why me?' Dominic whispered as they walked, 'Why did Wes choose me to back you up? Why not take someone more powerful or smarter?'
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Jake caught the other girl's comment.
"Then you can go with her. Stay down, and stay quiet. They'll have plenty of archers." He told them. "And most importantly, don't go until I tell you to." He said, giving them a hard look. "We don't need anyone playing the hero here." Jake looked around, reassessing the field again. "We're already behind as it is." He mumbled to himself.
"Don't you have more cabinmates?" Jake asked, frowning.

Agamemnon huffed, clearly not enjoying this new game.

Characters:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.

GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Wes led her group of gaurds out to the tree where they'd put the flag and spread them out, making sure all sides were covered. In another tree, she saw that a bunch of ropes hung - the remains of the pulley system they'd used to hoist the flag up earlier. Both those and the flag wee going to be fun to get down. She heard the echo of the conch that signaled the start of the game and sighed. She hadn't planned on seeing much action this game.

Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn on Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Whitney grinned as he climbed up a tall tree, and leaped across the creek. He then fell in the river.

'No matter, I'll still get the flag," he thought to himself, as he pulled out of the water, and hid behind the tree he tried to jump to as he heard someone from blue team coming his way. He shot an arrow in the other direction, and ran toward the center of the blue team's side, a good place to begin looking. He was determined to make Eros the next CTF leader.

OOC: Add me to the order please! Also, so if someone 'finds' the flag, where would the different team's flags be?

whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 pm

ken continued sneaking around . He then snuck into red teams side. He then steped onto twig snap. "darn it the worsed move ever" he thoght He knew he had to of been spotted.

occ: hey dose red have the flag or blue or is it both teams have flags. Also yes it is the most common mistake a twig. In fact i got shot in the back with airsoft gun because i steped on a twig. oh well i still got the guy with the sniper rifle.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Both teams have a flag. The goal is to claim the other team's flag and bring it back to our side. Combat is encouraged, though not required or fatal. Other than things that will kill or maim, anything is allowed.

The actual flag location varies each game.
-Red Team (Apollo et. al.) posted that they have the flag up in a tree.
-Blue team (Hephaestus et. al.)has yet to formally establish where their flag is located, but since they have the Fist's side of the field, it is probably posted at the top of Zeus's Fist.

Characters:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.

GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next