Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past (Dominic)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past (Dominic) Empty Past (Dominic)

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Alexis was out of armor and sat on the sand and traced her fingers along the sand. She had her iPod in her ears listening to her fathers piano lullaby before he went crazy he made her a lullaby. She put her hands and cupped her face as she closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Past (Dominic) Empty Re: Past (Dominic)

Post  Dominic Moss Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Dominic walked across the beach with his guitar draped over one shoulder, but made no attempt to play it. Anyone who knew Dominic would know that this was strange. Dominic played his guitar in his sleep. Seeing him walking around with a glum look on his face in total silence told everyone that something was wrong with him.
He gazed over the sand and noticed Alexis and felt a stab at his heart. He felt angry. Angry at her, her mother and the monsters that took her mind away, but most of all he was angry at himself.
Ever since she had lost her memory he had sworn to repair the damage and make everything better. The plan had failed miserably. Alexis had changed. She wasn't the girl he knew before, and he hated it.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

She wiped her misguided tears and got up and started to take a walk along the beach. She scolded herself for being rude to Estelle. She was just plain miserable. She touched her charm bracelets filled with charms that were the places she went to. She stared at the sand and sat underneath the tree she found was her favorite.

Last edited by Alexis on Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 am

OOC:um Alexis I posted somethin at the cyclopes thing..just check it..and no, I won't really join this post, it would be very awkward
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Dominic withheld the sigh that threatened to break out. He knew what he had to do despite how much he didn't like it. He didn't want to upset himself but he knew he had no choice.
He walked over to Alexis and stood before her.
'Hi.' He mumbled.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

"Come to yell at me some more?"Alexis asked and sniffled a little her eyes a little red and puffy more then usual.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 2:12 pm

'Don't.' Dominic said, 'I don't want to argue. I have already have one friend that drives me nuts, I don't have enough patience for two.' He said before sitting down in front of her with his arms crossed.
'This isn't right.' He spoke grimly, 'You and me were a team. You had the plans and I had the muscle. I know you don't remember, but that's how it was. That needs to come back.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Alexis looks at him,"It's not any different."Alexis sighs and looks at him,"Everyone only comes to me for plans its nothing new."Alexis said and turned the iPod off."People change after something tragic happens it shouldn't be surprising."she finally started to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 7:27 pm

'People come to you for plans because you're good at it and they respect that.' Dominic spoke firmly, 'Why you hate that is beyond me. Wisdom makes children into adults. It allows people to make the better judgement. Its the biggest defining quality of a leader.'
Dominic cocked his head to one side as he looked at her, 'But don't mistake being wise for being smart. Because right now, you're not being smart at all. You're hurting the people who care for you, you leave in the middle of combat and right now you're telling me that this is all because you got a bump on the head? No Alexis. People aren't that simple.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"I went to go get my poisoned arrows and thats what killed the cyclops right?."She growled."What would happen if you lost your memory? Everything you lost everything except the most horrifying memories that are stuck and replayed in your head!"She snapped."You have no idea what I've been through you have the right to push at me like I'm a child?! No you don't" She sighs and tries to calm down."You never watched your mortal parent die and you never felt it was your fault. "She got up,"And this was supposed to make me feel better and I thought you-you were my friend. Guess I was wrong."Alexis said and pulled her iPod into her messenger bag and walked past the tree and walked over to another one and sat underneath curled into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 8:02 pm

'That wasn't why you left at all. You left because you got mad at Estelle!' Dominic snapped but Alexis kept talking.
The anger inside of him died down as she confessed her burdens. The pain of knowing nothing but horror. He wanted to interrupt, but she kept talking. She was getting more upset by the minute, he didn't have a chance of calming her down, so when she got up and sat down by the tree a few spaces away he let her.
The two sat in silence for a moment. Dominic turned to face the sea and pulled his guitar into his lap. He played a quiet melody on his guitar for a minute or two. He didn't look at Alexis or try to speak to her and she did exactly the same.
Eventually he stopped playing and leaned back against the tree.
'My Mom died.' Dominic spoke softly, 'Right in front of me. I was just a kid. One night my Mom was home alone with me and Clyde and during the night our house got attacked by giants.'
He slid his guitar onto the ground before him.
'You should have seen the size of them. They were huge things, eight foot tall, razor fangs armed with fire balls. They bombarded our house with the things, sent the place up in smoke within seconds. We didn't know what was going on until it was too late.'
'Mom told me and Clyde to go out the back door. We rushed through the house as it came down around us. I was so scared but I thought everything would be all right because Mom was right behind me.'
He stared out at the ocean as he remembered the sight; the flames, the wreckage and the cackling monsters.
'She was right behind me. She stayed behind me the whole time. Which was why when the house collapsed just as we made our way out the back door, she never got out. The whole place came crashing down on her. The last thing I saw was her scream for me to run before she disappeared under a ball of fire.'
He clenched his fists and held back a sob.
'So don't tell me I don't know whats it like. Because I do.' He choked, 'Why do you think I throw myself into battle for you guys? Why do you think my friends mean everything to me? Do you think I do it because I'm brave? Heck no. I'm a coward on the inside Alexis. But I know if I don't fight then that could mean one of you guys may get hurt and that'll be another body on my hands. Another person I couldn't save.'
He was almost sobbing now. He flicked his shades down to hide any tears that threatened to escape, 'I love you you damn know it all.' He choked, 'I love my friends with all my heart. My friends are irreplaceable. You're irreplaceable.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Alexis's gray eyes peeked from her arms. She glanced at him,"My dad betrayed me he-he lied and said he was going to go get pizza from Pizza Hut and he just left me. "Tears rolled her eyes."He pushed me around and yelled at me all the time. I ran through the woods with my dagger and everything. I found his car upside in the middle of the night. He was hardly breathing at all."She sniffled."I couldn't save him. I took him out of the car and took some thorny roses and put them around him and he was gone. "She put her face back down into her arms."The last words he said,I got in trouble at school that day was he was very disappointed in me."She sobbed into her arms. "I wanted to apologize to him a lot. I loved him so much even when he hit me in the back of the head and yelled at me all the time. I still loved him,when he was nicer he would take me to cool places." Alexis smiled a little but it quickly faded into a frown."H-he was the only one I talked too. I was bullied because of my ADHD and Dyslexia in school and he was the one I went too. Then when he was gone I couldn't help but feel guilty for not saying thank you."Alexis sighed."Once my dad met my stepmom he pushed me away." Alexis put her head on her arms,tears rolling down her cheek and landing on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 pm

~BUMP~

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Dominic was silent. He listened but he couldn't say anything. Alexis's tragic history kept becoming more tragic, what could he say?
'Can we hug?' Dominic asked quietly, 'We haven't done that in a while. I've missed that.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm

For a while she soften her scold and sighed. She stared at the ground before nodding,"Okay sure."Alexis said and looked over at him.

Last edited by Alexis on Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Dominic was there in a second. His arms wrapped around her and he held her close.
'I'm sorry.' He mumbled, 'I'm sorry for shouting. I'm sorry for getting you into this mess. I'm sorry for not being there for you and I'm sorry for being the biggest idiot in the history of idiots.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Alexis sighs,"It's not your fault. I-I was pushing everyone away."Alexis says and hugs him back."And your not an idiot."Alexis adds and closes her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

'Says you. I think I'm the biggest moron alive.' Dominic sighed and squeezed her once more before pulling back and letting his hand hold hers.
'I missed this too much.' Dominic said and smiled weakly, 'Our friendship. I don't know if you ever knew before you lost your memory just how much it meant to me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Alexis looks at him,"I'm sorry for being mean."Alexis says softly. She stares down at the sand. "I knew,I remember saying you were my best friend,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Dominic's broad gleaming smile returned to his face. He held up his pinky finger and offered it to Alexis.
'Best friends forever and all that mushy stuff?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 pm

"Not all that mushy stuff it's just your one of my first best friends."Alexis says and then looks at his pinky. She sighs and puts her pinky to his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 pm

'Taking everything literally. Now that sounds like the Alexis I used to know.' Dominic chuckled. The two shook and Dominic began to laugh. One of his best friends was back. Oh the fun they would have.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Alexis looks at him,"Really?"She says and raises an eyebrow."Did you know Alexis isn't my real name?"She asks then looks down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Alexis could have pushed Dominic over with a feather. His eyes widened and mouth hung open.
'Er...what?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

"Alexis isn't my real name. I had to change my name because the first few years the police thought I killed my father and so I had to dye my hair and change my name to confuse them."Alexis sighs and looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next