Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miranda Gilbert

4 posters

Go down

Miranda Gilbert Empty Miranda Gilbert

Post  Theone010203 Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Name: Miranda Gilbert
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Kyle Gilbert
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Miranda was the daughter of Kyle Gilbert (A male model) and a unknown mother who had been missing since she was a baby Miranda soon thought her mother was a evil person for leaving her and her father but there was something strange going on, her father wasn't looking he just sat there acting like normal. Though Miranda soon decided they just weren't in love and that was that love was cruel and something Miranda hated but to let go of her hate she began to do something she never thought she would, she would go with a boy for a week and become his girlfriend then she would leave him and go for another. Soon her father was fed up with her and sent her to boarding school where she would learn not to mess with boys the way she did but it didn't stop her it was like using a toy playing with it for a while then throwing it out finding a brand new one. One day while she was at school the boy she was currently dating started acting strange it was because he or she...was a fury as he began to transform she ran home locking the door as her father grabbed Miranda's things they ran out the door into the car as the fury followed them they ran into a forest and she ran inside the thick wood of trees as her father followed her the fury was about to snatch up her father until someone ran out of the camp sticking his sword up killing the fury as she watched the gold dust rain down like gold as her father waved goodbye and the guy walked her into camp Miranda still had questions that she still hoped would be answered. After her first two years at camp she discovered something...strange, she had the ability to make people do anything she wanted. When Miranda and her dad were out buying clothes Miranda saw the most beautiful dress in the world a slim purple dress. She looked at her dad and began to tug on his arm "Please, please please." she asked "I want it so bad." she said then her father began to change his way, he actually bought her the dress and Miranda had just realized what she had done. It was something some of her siblings had told her about a rare power some of Aphrodite's children were born with, the power to charm speak. She soon began to grow obsessed with it and the next year at camp she decided she would do something she would never do again. She was going to use her ability of charm speak to trick her siblings to make her Cabin leader, Of course it worked and Miranda had those little Aphrodite children all wrapped around her finger.
Physical Appearance: Usually wears her hair down but for special occasions she curl's it and put's it up, wears her camp shirt and dark jeans,her red flats she always has her nails painted red with white polka dots. But when she isn't wearing her camp things she wears a pink cardigan with her red flats and her flower designed shirt. Her jewelry goes far and wide but she usually wears her silver snowflake earrings and her charm bracelet that her father gives her each year of camp.
Personality: Is a very self-centered girl when it involves clothes and money though when it's love or when it's for camp and her friends she will do whatever she can to protect it, except break a nail.
Fatal Flaw: Greed: Losing her self control over things and take them all to herself, such as money clothes ect she also only cares about herself in that state blocking out EVERYTHING.One thing that is also bad about this is that if she is in the middle of a battle in front of a dress store she would forget all about her enemy and have her focus all to that one dress she may see in the window.
Talents: Persuasive, Gymnastics and fencing.
Weapons: Two daggers that say on them beautiful in Greek:Βεαυτιφυλ
Other:

Last edited by Theone010203 on Sun May 20, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Miranda Gilbert Empty Re: Miranda Gilbert

Post  Kristina Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Can you detail your fatal flaw.
Um the 18 year old is skeptical. Yes my character is 18 but I have been roleplaying her for a while, we, as admin, prefer if the character starts out younger
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Describe how your fatal flaw can affect your ability to perform a task
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 am

Looks fine to me just wait for another admin to approve.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Looks good. Approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Theone010203 Fri May 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Is it ok if I can charmspeak?
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't remember what we decided on that, but I think I can safely say that, like many of the other powers, we'll allow it so long as it's not abused or anything. So, don't be Drew. We hate Drew.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum