Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling Out Away From Chaos

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chilling Out Away From Chaos  Empty Chilling Out Away From Chaos

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Alexis was becoming annoyed with the daily drama of demigod life and sat underneath the tree. She read a book. She saw the calm breeze of the waves rush around. Hearing the sea nymphs which always caused her annoyance she rolled her eyes. Athena kid again always around here. Poseidon hates Athena One nymph said. She growled deeply. I see why. Alexis grabbed some of the sand and dumped it into the waters and laughed a little as they glared at her. She looked at her book having a handful of sand ready to throw it at them if they keep doing what they want to bother her. Alexis smiled to herself throwing the last handful into the water and smiled innocently at them raising an eyebrow. She got up and and walked to where she wouldn't be bother against a log that was thick and big enough as a back rest. She found messing its the sea nymphs always a good entertaining show to watch as they tried to splash her with water.

Back to top Go down

Chilling Out Away From Chaos  Empty Re: Chilling Out Away From Chaos

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Andrew was walking around enjoying his free time away from. He realized it was hard being a demigod which he always thought was cool but once it came into real life situations he didn't really want to think about it do he sat down in the sand and sighed. His eyes started to look around while he was tapping with a stick and noticed a girl who was giving some nymphs a tough time he kind of had to laugh at it .Some people would find that strange and id march right up there and tell her to stop becuase my mom's Harmonia goddess of harmony and all that crap, but the thing is unlike most children of Harmonia he inherited his mothers side of war but keeping the simple things all children of my mother can do. He then got up and walked over and said "Nice job handling those nymphs" he then paused for a moment and almost forget and said "Sorry for being rude I'm Andrew Sully do you mind if I sit down?"

Last edited by Andrew719 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Alexis was startled a little but she slowly calmed down and looked at him with a soft smile."I'm Alexis Ivey I don't mind." Alexis said. She had her blonde hair in a braid that laid on her shoulder. Alexis had grey startling stormy eyes that looked rather imtimidating without her even trying. Alexis heard his other comment about the nymphs and nodded." They were being really annoying. So your new huh? My moms Athena and you're parent is?"Alexie asked raised an eyebrow with curiosity. She found it rather nice of him to come and talk to her. She felt lonely at times.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Andrew who has silver almost white eyes when you look into them you will go into a state of harmony and was wearing his usual clothing of a plain white shirt with athletic shorts and his hair was wild from his run. He tried to remember the myths that he read up on with sea nymphs and Athena but none rang a bell so he said "Uhh my mom's Harmonia and what do sea nymphs have to do with Athena just out of curiousity."

Last edited by Andrew719 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

"No they're just like bothering people to me very irritated but they are Poseidons nymphs and since Poseidon and Athena hate each other the sea and I don't bond together."Alexis nodded about his mom."You can sit I don't mind."Alexis said while glancing away from her and at her book. She kind of thought he was cute but Eros or aphrodite always made it difficult and popped that little thought out of her head and told herself to stay emotionless until she found the right one. "Do you know you mom?"Alexis asked still curious like most Athena kids are but she remembered the dying curiosity killed the cat and she never let her thoughts go beyond that point but being Athena kid your always too curious and thoughtful.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Andrew sat down right beside her and said "Ohh right with the patron god of Athens I should've guessed that you know you'd kind of think demigods would know everything about stuff like that but I guess we're to busy trying to figure out how to stay alive next" He said with a smile on his face and paused for a moment and said "Well I know of my mom just not personally which is alright with me if she wasn't here my whole life I sure don't need her now."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Alexis looked at him."Not everything we don't know everything."Alexis said and smiled a little. She was usually feisty and had a rather big attitude but when he was around her she became calm and soothing the side that never showed but was there. "I never knew my mom. But between us I think I hear my mom sometimes. I hear her telling me what to do,answering my prayers. My dad went crazy a few years back he wouldn't stop,he bossed me around and I always heard her telling me what to do after he just left me there."Alexis said softly looking at the book.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

He kind of scratched his back at the name dad especially after what happened he shivered a little remembering his cold stif body just lying there but he managed to say "Yeah same here it's a good thing you brought that up to I thought i was starting to ummm never mind sorry." He shook his head he was so ignorant sometimes and he's never been this way before its usually the other way around.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Alexis eyebrows knitted together curiously."Hey you alright?"Alexis asked wondering if she said someone wrong."Whats wrong you can tell me anything."Alexis asked looking at him with her clear grey eyes."I'm a good listener."Alexis added softly before folding her hands together placing them on her lap after she put her book mark in the page she had and shifted herself to look at him fully. Alexis gave her full attention already getting every detail in her head. She paid attention to detail a lot then the random word: cute popped in her head. She made it go away so she could pay attention to his story."You can trust me every demigod has a story to share. I can keep it a secret."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

He thought about his wording a little and chose to say "Have you ever seen someone you've cared about more than your own life and they get killed right in front of you when you hesitated just a mere second and boom their just gone lifeless and you just keep remembering it if I would've been quicker that wouldn't have happened to my father... he paused for a moment and started again "I could've saved his life if I'd been quicker he'd still be alive." He stopped and recouped himself. Andrew was many things but he was not a crier. So then he said "So what book are you reading?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Alexis sighed and looked at him calmly."When my dad left I had to travel all on my own once I found a road I saw my dad laying in the car when a giant cyclops leaned over the car and killed him. I was only eight years old and I only had a pocket knife as a weapon. I watched him die. I know how you feel."Alexis said softly. She smiled a little then looked at her book." Oh just some mythology book. Want to read it with me?"Alexis asked softly and grabbed the book. She was always lonely but felt fate was helping her in that category,she opened the book to the sea of monsters myth with Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 pm

He nodded and said "sure" while he took in this moment and her face gods she was just beautiful but he decided to take things slow and he leaned over and started to read with her.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

"It's the sea of monsters myth I haven't read it yet"A lot of people would gasp at her for not reading it. She was always near her book but she always paid more attention to the ones with her mother in them. She felt closure when she read about her mother. "I know there's Jason I think he was the son of Zeus or something. I am a huge know it all but I pay more attention to my mothers myths even though spiders creep me out."Alexis added."And Medusa." Alexis muttered at her mothers enemies and sighed before blinking her gray intelligent eyes and started to read the book. "I blabber too much sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm

He smiled at her and read at a line in the book saying "Jason son of Aeson led a quest of brave heroes don't worry you're not the only not it all and I actually like this story."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Alexis smiled a little. She had only one stray strand that blew in the wind. Her hair though had some strands that were brown but out of a braid it was wavy like the ocean. Alexis though through years of training always had a sore back ache. She gave the book to him."Since I don't know the story you can teach me it."Alexis said and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Andrew tucked the strand of hair behind her ear and rolled his eyes and said "Now your making do all the work" he said sarcastically but took the book and started reading and pointing out some of his favorite parts.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Alexis listened intently,she blushed a little when he pushed the strand behind her ear. Alexis wondered why Aphrodite was doing this and what she was doing up in the ignorant mind of the love goddess. But she was easily misunderstood by Aphrodite. Sometimes she loved somebody sometimes she didn't. Eros on the other had would pair up people that are very wrong for each other. Alexis though in her mind was thinking she still listened intently. She just hoped they didn't have her in mind this time or hoped someone wouldn't go hurting her again."Yep that's what i do,"She said at his sarcasm side note and smiled innocently with sarcasm in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:01 am

Andrew stopped for a moment noticing her in deep thought or maybe daydreaming so he marked the spot in the book and he asked "Hey are you alright you kind of zoned off do you want to talk about it?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 am

Alexis glanced at him."I'm fine I was just thinking about parts of the myth that's all."Alexis said hoping her gift of lying would work. Finally the nymphs caused her stress and anger the calmness left her eyes as they became stormy splashing her with water isn't something you should do. She got up wanted to strangle one of them at least.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 am

Andrew quickly got up and said to the nymphs "Hey come on it's not her fault anything happened between Athena and Posieden just lay off ok" he added a little harmony power into it and they seemed to listen and he turned back around to her and said are you alright?" He was thinking about jumping into that water and strangling those nymphs. He thought to himself the one time everything was going great! He then handed her a handkerchief.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 am

Alexis nodded. "I'm good."Alexis said looking at him,though her shoulders were still tense and her jaw was still tightened. She wished those nymphs would go find someone else to pick on.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 am

Andrew noticed her tension and asked "Would you like to continue this another day or do you want to continue?" He hoped she said no that they should continue.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

Alexis looked at him she smiled a little and picked the book up."We can continue just not too close to the water."Alexis said softly grabbing his hand with her soft one and lightly dragging him to a different spot of the long island sound then sat down letting go of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 am

As Alexis took his hand in hers he smiled a little too and she let go and sat down so he did the same. Not knowing what to do he asked "So you got any plans for later on in the week?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 am

Alexis was reading one of the myths she practically could say word from word."Not really why?"She looked over at him with some confusion and curiosity. She smiled a little at him wondering what he was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next