Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice picnic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A nice picnic Empty A nice picnic

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Andrew already had everything set up and put together perfectly and hoped that nothing would happen. He started to pace back and forth from being nervous.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

A nice picnic Empty Re: A nice picnic

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Alexis was nervous also but as a daughter of Athena she was able to calm down quickly through her own thinking. Alexis had her hair laid flat out the nds were nearly curls like a princess and upper half was straight. Alexis saw him pacing and smiled a little and activated her ring which turned her invisible. Once finally have the chane she hopped onto his back and deactivated the ring."Gotcha."

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 pm

He smiled and said "Oh no what will I ever do and took her off his back and said you look beautiful." After that he paused for a moment and said what would you like?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Alexis blushed at the complement then shrugged with a smile back."Um what do you have?"She asked softly pushing some of her strands back from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well I have everything that's able to eat." He said smiling down at her. "It was from my mother I guess she actually does care about me"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Alexis smiled and sat down on the blanket. "So what have you been up to today? I went training with a few friends probably don't look me best." Alexis said softly and picked some of her hair up and put it in a ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 pm

"I actually did some rearranging in my cabin since im going to be here year round and i also played some basket ball with the apollo cabin" after a slight pause he said "Are you going to be here year round so are going to be here just during the summer what?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"Year round like always don't worry. Don't like outside of camp"Alexis said and smiled at him."I play volleyball with a few satyrs. It's really fun."Alexis added her grey eyes looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm

He looked at her for a moment and he asked "So what do you want to eat wevegot burgers to tons of stuff I've never heard of."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Alexis smiled a little and looked through the basket which to her felt like Mary Poppens bag."I still want to train with you. I promise I'll go easy on you."Alexis said though she never usually went easy on someone.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Andrew was starting to think about and decided and he said "How about after jake finishes building my weapon then we can train together."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Alexis smiled."Deal."Alexis said and scooted to sit next to him and grabbed what she wanted to eat and looked at the rest."I don't even know what the rest of this is?"Alexis said to herself her eyebrows knitting together her lip curling in thought before shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Andrew shrugged his shoulders saying "Your guess is as good as mine but I'm feeling in the mood for macoroni" as he was saying that he picked up the macoroni dish and put some in a bowl with a glass of lemonade gods he was feeling like a small child again.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Alexis started to eat she glanced at him and smiled a little showing no teeth it grabbed a napkin and wiped some of the cheeze off his lip. Alexis put the napkin down onto the blanket near him. Alexis fixed her charm bracelet and beads that she had for staying a camp for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm

He smiled at her and joked around with by saying "Hey maybe I was saving that for later!" Then he noticed the beads and asked "how many years shes been here?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes playfully,"I've been here since I was eight sometimes left sometimes came back."Alexis said softly."I leave only for a few days time for myself but that's only during when school starts I do that."Alexis added."I really like you a lot,thanks for hanging out with me."

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am

He looked at her and said "I like you too and I wouldn't have missed it for anything." He paused for a moment and said you were only eight when you came here?!?!

Last edited by Andrew719 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

"Yep eight thats when my dad died. I traveled from Seattle to new York with a protector it took me a few years. "Alexis smiled a little."So what do you want to do now it's not like were going to eat all this food."Alexis added softly."We could go mess with the naiads some more or just read another myth."She looked through her backpack grabbing blueprints. She opened the one she had up."This is a temple I want to build my sister and I have been working on it for a while I really want to build it someday."

Andrew719

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am

Andrew looked at the blueprint and "Wow this is pretty good what did Chiron say about it?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Alexis shook her head and sighed."We dont have enough room for a temple in camp."Alexis said and looked at the blueprint.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Andrew sighed and said "It's a shame that the children of the gods don't even have a temple to worship them." Andrew then looked at her and asked "Do you have any other blueprints with you?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Alexis looked through her bag and grabbed one and scooted next to him and opened it." Something I do when I'm alone it's not good but it's decent."Alexis said and ended it up to a beautiful designed temple of Athena,her mother. She looked at him with a small smile."What do you think?"she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Andrew was no expert or even new what was with everything but he could tell this was pretty good. "It looks pretty good how long did it take you to put all that together?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

"Since I was alone for most of the day and wasn't bothered it took about four days."Alexis said then glanced at him with her stormy gray eyes."It's a temple for my mother."She said and smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 pm

He thought so himself 4 days of doing nothing but that! But instead he said "So are you pretty close with your mother well know her pretty well personally?" He could never get over those eyes they look kind of peaceful but chaotic at the same time it's just so confusing!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next