curtis forrest(finshed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

curtis forrest(finshed)

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Name:Κέρτις(curtis) forrest(δάσος)
God Parent:ares
Mortal Family: teffeny forrest(MIA)
Years in Camp:just got there but will be claimed soon
Brief History: Curtis was born to a solider stationed in africa. She alwasys held a love for the fighting styles of the african tribes and would often spar with the warriors of the local tribes. This is how she met areis as she was practicing with some of the local tribes around the base they got into a spar it lasted for several hours. Teffeny eventually fell in love with aries and he like wise. Curtis was raised on the base and within the local tribes. Curtis showed a talent for all things fighting and war related like all aries kids at a young age but also held a very dangourse bloodlust when fighting for too long. One day the base was attacked by a small band of monsters that due to the mist looked like reble soilders but they where repeled thanks to the fact that alot of the parents unknowingly having a mix of both celestral bronze bulletes and your normal bullets thanks to teffeny spending alot of time and effort to protect her son but the group escaped. Teffeny then lead a group of parnets of demigod parnets on a destroy mission of the "rebel soliders" but the group never returned and was labled missing in action. Curtis was then raised by the tribes of africa until he was found by a styar who then told him about camp half blood. He then left with the styar and travled to camp half blood. While making their way out of africa. They found a clearing that had two warhammer and one of his mothers normal dog tags when curtis picked up the hammers they turned into two dog tags that read war bringer in greek curtis kept these knowing they belonged to his mother

Physical Appearance:curtis has blonde hair but dyes it black c with red dye strikes in it his eyes are a coal black. He wears a black t-shirt with an grey upside down cross under this is a black sweatshirt he wears black fingerless gloves steched in the gloves are two celestral bronze dog tags that are really two war hammers that are curtis's moms weapons of choice and his. he wears black pants with celestral bronze knee pads with a spike in the middle. He has white nike shoes with red trim. He wears a necklace that is a crystal dragon with a dog tag with his mothers name in its claws.

Personality:If curtis is in battle to long he is consumed in a deadly bloodlust that can't be stopped except by those closest to him. Curtis does everything in a military fashion except for dressing like he is part of the miltary. Curtis can be very sarcastic at times and come off as cruel when angry if you do not no him. He is very loyal to those he call comrades.

Fatal flaw:Curtis's fatal flaw would be his bloodlust because he has very limited crontrol of it he could become consumed in it on a quest if he where to stay in it too long he could injure one of his freinds if not kill them or have it so bad that he would ignore all wounds this could lead to his death.

Talents:africa tribal fighting speaking three differnet tribal african languages Afro-Asiatic, Nilo-Saharian, and Khoisan note these are languge groups accual languges very from area to area
Weapons:two war hammers one says war the other bringer(they look like thors hammer)
Other:crystal dragon necklace that holds his mothers dog tag

Last edited by curtis on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing errors and such)

Back to top Go down

Re: curtis forrest(finshed)

Post  GeneralArin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Ignoring the fact that "African" is not a language...

Much better. Quite a bit of a coincidence with the bronze-normal bullets, and they'd be difficult to make. Why is your mom's last name different than yours?

While I guess most of these are minor issues, the main one is the strained series of coincidences. Seeing as this is a world of demigods and magic, I'm willing to let them go if another admin's okay with it.

Wait for another admin.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

I just don't like the whole "base having several parnets of demigods" since demigods really aren't that common and to have multiple demigod parents in one area is even less common....

Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Removed the parnets of demigods dont know if i got them all and fixed teffenys last name im doing this by cell phone at church right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

and btw it's spelled parents.... not parnets... lol

okay so i guess it's all good to go... do have an issue with the coincidences like Jake does but I guess it's okay cause its in the past. So I guess you are accepted...

Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

thank you and I fixed the mixed bullet thing where teffeny went through a lot of work to mix and make the bullets and also thank you for pointing out the spelling error as well as fixing the afrcian languge thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top