Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I belong here?...

+2
Krestral
§WØ®∑ÅN
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do I belong here?... - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I belong here?...

Post  Krestral Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 am

She sighed and controlled the water to go to them with the sword.

Krestral

Drachmae : 101

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 am

ken grabbed it and it went fling into the woods.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

"uh. I think something is wrong with your sword." she told Ken. She looked around and water plunged on her. She ran to water and swan under it. She didn't want them to know she was a mermaid. I mean yeah she was a demigod but the only one who could turn into a mermaid.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:54 pm

"UUUUUuuuuu" he said blankly. "wait my sword" he said snapping back into reality following the direction it went.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm

She breathed in and sighed as she was at the bottom. Her tail was a violet color and her bikini top was also a violet color. She never understood how her close could change but she didn't care.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Josh noticed her change into a mermaid which he thought was awesome. He nudged ken and said "You don't see that everyday."
Spartan
Spartan

Drachmae : 250

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://heroesrpgsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

'he saw me, he probably thinks I'm a freak.' she said to herself. She sighed and swam keeping to the bottom.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 am

(ken ran off not noticeing but ok)
see what ken said picking his sword back up.he turned to the water. and looked down. "weird, uuu hey krestral, your half fish." he said scraching his head. "i do not see how i mis...." he was cut off by his sword being pulled threw the air. ken held onto it this time haveing it drag him to the forest. "AAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as he shoved his feet into the ground trying to stop his sword only to keep onbeing dragged. suddenly he almost hit a branch dougeing it right before hitting into it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 am

They didn't seem to care so she went to the surface and said, "yeah I know it's not normal."

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:43 am

Josh shrugged his shoulders and said "Is it normal I can control air and electricity?" He then hovered a little to show them and he put himself down a little worn out. He then continued what he was saying "If we were normal we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. Nice power by the way."
Spartan
Spartan

Drachmae : 250

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://heroesrpgsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 pm

ken smacked into to a tree making a long vibrating hollow sound come from the tree.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 pm

( OOC FINALLY I CAN POST)

Fred rolled her eye the ruined muscles in her empty socket moving the celestial bronze eye filling it.
" You Lott are a bunch of numptys. yeh know that? "
She said from the tree she was leaning against.
sh moved away from the tree and approached the three kids who seamed to like killing each other.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 pm

ken stood up spitting out a broken tooth saying "whhaatttttt"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

She was confused, "first off I'm it a Nymph." she said. She got out with her tall and sighed. She used her power to make the water get off her. When she finally had her legs back she got up. "finally! I can walk again. That's a bad Ing about my power I can't become a human unless no water is touching me."

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 pm

" Yeah i know what a Nymph is a Numpty is slang fer Someone who demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject. its a Scottish word. sorry but you lot are aboot tae kill each other and worse im not involved in the fun of hurting ma self." Fred joked. casually strolling over smiling her horrific smile.
" Nice boobs buy the way hen." She added to the girl giving her a wink with her ruined eye.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:02 pm

"i have not a clue what you just said but okay" ken said turning back to the tree. he started pulling on the sword trying to get it off the tree. He pulled it out and a door opend from the tree. ken stared blankly and said "i broke the tree"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

Her eyes widened and she blushed looking down. 'why the hades did my dad have tei give me the power if turning into a mermaid? If shows my assets off way to much' she thought, now glad that she had her regular clothes on Sheblooked around, "well I wasn't about to kill anyone especially myself." she said out loud.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 am

Ken looked down the tree trunk and tell into the tree while no one was noticing.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

Fred nodded to the two boys.
" Those two dipsticks were aboot tae have hart-attacks." She joked giving the girl a wink.
" Trust me want to beat a bloke..... that's why wonder woman has that cleavage and that's why ah ware funny t shirts that tend to brake the 4th wall."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

ken stood up. it was dark. "uuuuuuuuu guys"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "and you! Why the hades did you break the freaking tree!" she said shaking her head

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm

((Seriously guys, warning #2. try for 4 full sentences.... I know you can do it if you try.))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm

(I'm trying I just have nothing to go on.)

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm

((Well make something to go on. Use your imagination and use detail. Just stay within the rules))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am

(imagination... *thinks up nyancat fighting elmo and barny and ninjas danceing allover and myself gunning all them down with a g36 assault rifle* i like imagination)

"i do not know" ken said. He felt around for a wall or something. Ken came up to a wet sticking this blowing out warm air. "GGRRRRRRRRR" came from what ever it was. "uuuuuuu help" ken said gulping.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum