Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I belong here?...

+2
Krestral
§WØ®∑ÅN
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do I belong here?... - Page 3 Empty Re: Do I belong here?...

Post  Fred Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 pm

( OOC that's what i'm trying to help them with.)

Fred held out a hand helping the boy up.
" Whats the matter?" She asked him before activating the celestial bronze eye nested in her ruined eye socket.
slowly the world took in a multicolored hue.
http://crimsoniv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Thermal-Image-Tree.jpg
" I don't see nothing. not even on the predator vision." She noted scanning the aria.
Different demigods had different powers obviously she could not see whatever Ken could.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

She was confused. "um what is it?" she asked running to him. She was glad al, her stuff was left gone. She wanted to battle what ever she needed a bow and some arrows appeared as she touched her charm bracelet it was blue and the arrow where celestial bronze of course. She was ready to attack anything she had to. She watched past Ken carefully for movement,

Krestral

Drachmae : 101

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 am

loud booming barking came from the tree. Suddenly a large black snout broke to the entrance. "UUUU THAT" ken said pulling out his sword.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 am

Fred still could still not see anything.
" What ever it it's cloaked to my eye." She announced.
What ever it was was big that she could tell because the trees were moving with it. they were being pushed aside buy the shear side of the beast.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

She saw something and started shooting her arrows at it. She was pretty good and she thought maybe Artemis or Apollo blessed her with being good at it. Then with her mind she called the water to create a wall that could protect them because she could feel something enter the water. She could still get her arrows through without it going down.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Ken dodged as it charged at him. he started running away and it falling him. He turned to see a huge hell hound chargeing at him. He jumped up grabbing a low branch and swinging into a tree. It ran into the tree ripping it to the side. Ken threw a branch at its eye yelling. "go away you black mat of fur." The branch hit the hell hound in the eye making it yowl and start clawing at slamming onto the tree.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 am

Finally Fred caught site of the beast a Catoblepas.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/068/6/7/Catoblepas_by_Fujirah.jpg
A huge beast bigger than she could believe.
" Ah 'hink were going tae need help." She said for once not rushing at the thing head on. After all she had people to defend and the ruined trees weren't going to fuel her healing factor.
Honestly it was a weird power the more destruction surrounding her the more she could heal. she still scared though and she couldn't regenerate anything wounds just seamed to grow old quickly.
She didn't think Horror would be of any help either. its explosive blast wouldn't effect the others that was the good side-effect of its magic but the debris from the trees would.
Plus it tended to throw her several feet away and destroy all her clothes. As cool as it would be she didn't want to fight a giant half pig half buffalo half elephant all awesome monster whilst naked in a cold woods with two teenage boys and the little mermaid in a bikini.
To make things worse her visions were returning. Images of the worst humans could become, the worst they could do, humans men woman and children committing acts that would make Psychopaths sick. It was a test from Enyo to keep Fred on the path the Goddess had chosen for her to counter act that on one of her other daughters.
Fred just thought it was turning her in to a mad woman.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 pm

The monster started to put a huge gash into the tree. "Help" ken yelled right before slipping and falling. He luckily grabbed onto the branch before going any further. His sword fell onto the ground. "crap." ken said watching it fall.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

She kept shooting at the beast as she ran to Ken. For a split second she stopped and pulled him up with all her might. She then started shooting the beast. She had an almost endless supply of arrows. "you ok?" she asked as she shot the beast. "I think I'm going in." she grabbed her bow and arrows and clicked them and it turned into a charm bracelet. She touched another and a sword come out. The handle was blue.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:46 pm

(Mind if I come in and slay the beast?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:53 am

(yes you can but what ever you do please kept it a nice long fight. also i had something in mind for when it dies so do not say you randomly nuked it because if you do that would ruin it all.)

Ken Jumped down. He was not going to loss his sword. He picked it up and said "okay big guy thats it no more mister uuuuuu not going to kill you and run away." He charged at him sheild first and sword raised.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Andrew was on his morning run when he heard some yelling in the distance. Without any hesitation he went sprinting after the voice. When he came into distance he pulled out his gloves which he conviently always had and got ready to fight. He noticed it was a strange boy and girl with Fred. He went out not seeing the creature and he was getting ready to ask when he saw the boy go charging. That's when he noticed the hellhound. He came up right behind the boy and with the shield. After the boy held its gaze Andrew then got his spikes out and hit the beast in the face connecting with an eye.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 am

( its a Catoblepas we'r fighting. ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catoblepas

Fred watched as the wound barely drew the beasts attention never mind blood.
But the beast took notice as its eye was suddenly savages buy a pair of spiked gauntlets.
If it didn't want to kill them now it did.
" Watch it mate i don't think this is one of the regular monsters aroond here." Fred yelled her ascent Getting stronger thanks to her adrenalin.
The giant beast was huge at least three story's tall its thick armored scales covered its back.
Four tusks and two horns filled its porcine face as did teeth lots of teeth.
" Any one know what that thing is?" Fred asked hopping some one would look it up on wikipedia.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

She ransacked her mind of every knowledge she had, "um I think it's a Catabilpus? Or something like that. She ran to its side and saw it's back. The back had scales so she confirmed it. Then charged under it and drew her sword in it. It did damage but not much and she cursed in Greek.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

(orignaly i made it a hell hound but you changed it. lets now say both.)

Ken jumped at the hell hound slashing across its back. as soon as he landed he jumped sliding under it slashed a crossed its belly. It smacked ken as he came back up from under it sending him into a tree. He started standing up trying to catch his breath.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Andrew leaped onto the creatures back and tried to ride it like a bull. This was probably one of the stupidest things hed ever done but he did it anyways. He then looked over his shoulder "You ok over their?" he shouted almost getting thrown off the beast.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 pm

"yeah i a..."he said right before being cut off by the other weird monster what ever fred called it as it charged at ken. He jumped over it doing a flip and landing behind it. The monster slamed into a tree and turned around.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am

( Sorry no one said what it was so i thought of some thing cool to fight.)

" Looks like the Hell Hound was attacking the big thing and we entered its lair." Fred noted bringing Horror to bare on the Catoblepas.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:07 am

"Well thats great to know, why don't you find out there names and there fav hobbies while you are at it." ken said dodgeing the what ever the monster was callled witht he name that started with a c. He slashed it leg downing it as he dodged.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

" Oooooh cheeky. Look on the bright side least it's not sparkly vampires." She joked dodging a tusk that was swung her way.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 pm

"Attcaly iwould like killing those just so i can see it die" he said ducking under another tuck and jumped up onthe the beast stabbing it repetitively. then it threw him off.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 pm

" Just don't tell any of the girls you see with the team whatever there names are t shirts. Vampires are meant to be scary." She joked as a Hell hound bounded out of the woods knocking her over as the Catoblepas attacked the beast.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:26 am

"i would kill them 2 if they got on my nerves enough he said Jumping to the side as the hell hound charged by him. Ken threw his sword as the hell hound turned stabbing it right in the heart and sending it back into the hole where the tree tunnel used to be. "suddenly it started pulling it self up again. "DOSE THIS THING EVER DIE" ken yelled angrily.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 am

Andrew jumped off the creatures back. He tumbled onto the ground and immediately got up. "You guys good over there?" he yelled. He than started to sprint over to them to help in the battle.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

(sorry stuff happened)

She attacked it and got flunked into the water. "shiznit!" she excited as she hit the water. She changed into a mermaid and she cursed to hades. She had purple tail and a biking top. She got up to the top and did water tentacles.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum