Do I belong here?...

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Do I belong here?...

Post  Fred on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 pm

" Oi Ariel try to get the big thing away from the doggies. they seem to be the easiest to deal with." Fred noted still feeling glad it wasn't sparkly vampires.
She had wound up with a girl friend who wanted to see the movie back in japan. After 5 minuets she wished Blade would show up.
" Ken you can see where the Puppy's are coming from? Cause i cant."
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

"yes and he said slashing off one of its teethes it tried to bite down on him.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Andrew ran up to where the fight was. He then picked up a large stick. As the creatures attention was on Ken he came up behind it and hit it right on the back. The creature than turned around "Crap" he said. He then turned around and started running away.
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3009

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 pm

She felt stronger in the water and yelled, "hey! Over here!" she. Slashed her her powers over the water and then they were back to water tentacles she slashed them hitting the dog/things. She then yelled out, "die!"

Krestral

Drachmae : 101

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 am

" Any one noticed the big thing is defending its self from the dogs. Dogs i cant see mind you." Fred pointed out noticing she thought allot better in combat than out of it. The big thing was obviously a herbivore it even looked elephantine.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 am

"i could care less for right now as he jumped over a hell hound. Suddenly one bit his leg dragging him towards the hole. "AGGHHH" He yelled in pain as he slashed its sword back killing the hell hound. it vanished into a pile of dust. Ken
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 pm

" Think tactically if the hell hounds are after the big thing and it thinks we are a threat to..." she was cut off as another dog she couldn't see dove on her the fact they were the size of bulls didn't help.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Andrew understood it "Their hunting. If that things a herbivore than their hunting it. We need to get out of here." he yelled barely getting the last sentence out. He than started to run towards where everyone else was at. He still couldn't see if the thing was following him so he stopped right by everyone and joined the fight still breathing hard. When he saw the hellhound come after Ken he ran towards it to get a bunch of dust in his face "Thanks" he said. He than grabbed Ken and lifted him up looking for a place to put him out of harms way.
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3009

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm

She felt weaker but with on last push she killed on hell hound and sank into the river tired but she wasn't dying. She could breath in the water. She was resting. She was making air bubbles to the top so they would see she was breathing,

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 am

Ken looked around blankly and noticed something out of the corner of his eye and picked it up real quick. He looked at it and shoved it into his pocket.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm

" Can we push the puppy's back into that portal or whatever i cant see anything but the big thing. Its just a injured animal i don't want to kill something that's just trying to defend its self." Fred said fending off a invisible attacker and backing her way up to Ken.
" You can see them wares the portal or hole again if we can force them threw i can close it."
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm

(its not a portal)

"technically we could and should the only question is how." Ken said. He looked around thinking. Suddenly he noticed that the trees were formed perfectly to start a fire to arch around to the hole and they could have the fire burn toward the hell hound in way that it would scare it back in and they could seal it with the log nearby. The only things they needed that they did not have. one a way to get the what ever it was called far away enough that it would not get burned and and they hand no lighters or greek fire so theres a huge problem. But then ken resized what to do. "guys i need to lurer that thing oustide of those tree while keeping the hell hounds in." he yelled while pulling out his sword bending the light the some leaves to try to get it to burn.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

" You mean you haven't heard the several times I've been blown up buy this bloody sword i have? i can entice the thing with a sultry dance or blow the place up. Horror creates a magical cyclotrimethylene-trinitramine like substance that explodes once a day on my command i wont effect mortals or half-bloods. but its like 4 pounds of c4." She explained wondering how she knew what cyclotrimethylene-trinitramine was.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Well in that cause just get that thing away and do that. and no i did not know that." He said looking at her. He said sheveing his sword. "hey weird monster thing over here. look a giant sign that says safety and happyness and vegan chez burgers and um what ever you um hervabor monster things like.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

She sucked in some water and finally went out, "how can I help?" She asked moving the hair out of her face. She wanted to be useful. Not a bad person at all. She wanted herself to be ok and be good at helping. Not the other way around like she felt sometimes.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:28 pm

uuuu do the same thing i am doing (because of long inactivity of this thread this is history of what ken is currently doing)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4