Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons (Andrew, Fred, Estelle. Anyone else-ask)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lessons (Andrew, Fred, Estelle. Anyone else-ask) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lessons (Andrew, Fred, Estelle. Anyone else-ask)

Post  Fred Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 am

" Aye if you want to cheat you have to know how to do something the other guy cant think of. most people think of a sword as all sharp a smart swordsman a Fechtmeister doesn't sharpen the whole blade. he leaves a grabbing point." Fred pointed out moving the sword on small stabbing motions like a spear then in a blocking motion as though to block a over hand chop.
" If your sword is razor sharp you'd lose your hand. next is the pommel hemmer its easy. OK imagine your naked and your fighting a knight in full plate armor. he is a big guy in 50 pounds of protective gear. How do you take him out? No magic."
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Andrew, Fred, Estelle. Anyone else-ask) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lessons (Andrew, Fred, Estelle. Anyone else-ask)

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Andrew thought the question was kind of odd "Well I'd probably turn and run making him thinking I was fleeing. If he comes after me I'd be faster than him with a armor plan an ambush and kill him somehow that way. If he doesn't follow me than I'd circle around and get him from behind." he said a little out of breath.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 am

'It matters where I am.' Estelle said thoughtfully. 'Andrew does have common tactic sense. But if I'm in the trees, which means, like in the woods, I could use animals. But if I wasn't, I'd make him arrogant, or completely on the losing side. Get him to make mistakes. I like perfect plans.' she shrugged. 'I think it's the influence of too much Artemis Fowl, but yeah. I'd use one of my snares. A death trap. Which,' she paused for dramatic effect. 'happens to be my specialty.' She smiled her vampire smile, with an edge to it.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 am

Fred just swung her sword round so she was holding the blade and brung the cross guard down like a hammer.
" Running away is fine, but like a dwarf says retreat just translates as ran out of hit points. forget about tactics the guy is in full armour thats why maces and war hammers were invented same with great swords. like i said cheating."
Fred said smacking the ground.
" Unconventional warfair thats the name of the game. now come at me and remember i probably wint hold back."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Andrew got a little creeped out by Estelle but he just went with it. "So maybe something else you could teach me." he said with a smile. Andrew than went charging towards Fred "So you want to team up on this one Estelle?" he said not sure if he could take Fred. He than brought down the sword on Fred's sword.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 pm

'Maybe. A short alliance.'she said before she snuck up to Fred's back. 'Cheating, but I've gotta stay alive' she muttered.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 am

" Andy im used to a big heavy sword trying to knock it oot of ma hand is'ney going to work." She swung the sword in a circle disarming the boy.
" and Hen don't announce a sneak attack." She taught launching a kick on her direction.

"Timing is important in dancing and pipe or string music, for they are in rhythm only if timing is good. Timing and rhythm are also involved in the military arts, shooting bows and guns, and riding horses. In all skills and abilities there is timing.... There is timing in the whole life of the warrior, in his thriving and declining, in his harmony and discord. Similarly, there is timing in the Way of the merchant, in the rise and fall of capital. All things entail rising and falling timing. You must be able to discern this. In strategy there are various timing considerations. From the outset you must know the applicable timing and the inapplicable timing, and from among the large and small things and the fast and slow timings find the relevant timing, first seeing the distance timing and the background timing. This is the main thing in strategy. It is especially important to know the background timing, otherwise your strategy will become uncertain." She Quoted The book of 5 rings.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Andrew threw a gut punch at her with his bare hand. He hoped that she wouldn't use the blade to block his hand.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 am

Estelle heeded Fred's words. She saw Andrew launch a punch at her. Ouch. While Fred was occupied with Andrew, she devised another attack.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 am

( Sorry I've been busy.)

Fred took the punch to the gut letting the pain wash over her.
" Nice wan mate next time aim at the kidney dose more damage." She told the boy.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 am

Estelle kicked the back of Fred's knees, aiming for Fred to fall down. She quickly wielded her weapon again, backing a step back.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 am

Andrew nodded and weilded his weapon like Estelle. He took what she said to note and held the weapon like it was before. He quickly brought it down onto Fred and he went in for a headbut.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 am

Fred fell to the ground as Estelle took her leg out from under her.
Quickly Fred rolled over springing back to her knee.
Letting Andrews sword hilt bring himself forward.
" Should huve taken the shot when yeh had a chance Hen. and just cause i taught you a move dosn't mean you have to over use it." Fred admitted.
As Andy connected with a headbutt.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:27 am

Estelle took advantage of the split second Andrew's headbutt came through. She quickly swung for Fred's waist.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Andrews head bounced of Fred'd forehead with little effect.
" Your no Glaswegian mate this is how you do a Glasgow Kiss." She said grabbing the boys head and thrusting her forehead towards the boys face.
Estelle's sword drew a line across her waist.
" Nice one Hen. Yeah kind-off got me there."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Andrew put his hand up to his forehead "Thanks I really needed to know that." he said sarcastically trying to cover the pain. He than got up and put up a kick right to her face. He really did not want to get beaten by a girl no matter how good they were.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am

Estelle smiled. 'Thank you.' she pirotteued off the floor and landed lightly next to Andrew.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2