Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the Admin

+19
Estelle
Cerulaen
Jace
Shade Hardy
Justin
Lucia Vega
Syl
Alex Granit
landon styles
Fred
Kristina
Leah.S.Hyde
Zach
Perfection
Wes
Dominic Moss
©razy Dude
§WØ®∑ÅN
GeneralArin
23 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Ask the Admin - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask the Admin

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 pm

not a admin but i think that would end VERY BADLY. we would end up with 15 thousand children of persy jackson.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

First of all, Percy's name has a C instead of a S. Second of all, I don't think that'll happeen. Nthis site ONLY allows ORIGINAL demigods. No dryads,neraids,etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 pm

I should probably go onto the rules again to refresh my mind. But I was thinking about making another charrie and him being someone's son or daughter on the Titan's side.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 am

I dunno about that. All( that's what i think) of the demigods went to the good side after the war.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah we will have anibeth relitives as wella nd we will have this really messed up site. trust me I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN!!!!!!! ITS THE APOCALIPSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*gose on a rampage shooting everyting up in the room with 2 ak47s (how well he found out how to hold 2 assalt rifles at once and shoot)*

§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Technically Condor, you're already Anabeth's relative.

Now, back to the question at hand...
That's a tough one.
Technically, the characters would still be original, just in their bio they'd be descended in some way from a cannon character. And having an all-star hero legacy would be plenty of motivation to go to the dark side....
But on the other side, it'd have to be a bit removed from the cannon character, probably by one or two lines at the least before they're likely to hook up with some god. So being second generation is out of the question. ...which means allowing that would actually require us to come up with some vague date of where this actually takes place.

At the risk of sounding lazy and selfish....

I'm going with a no.

Though it would make a cool idea for a story. I will give you that. But still no.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 am

I mean we will have people haveing exsact clones.... and not even close. KENS INSANE WITH HIS PLANES... (GREEK FIRE NUKE...) even thogh my vote dose not count I VOTE N TO THE O and no i am not copying that humor thing am just saying NO
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 am

Jake, are we supposed to start the camp attack thing?

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am

Yeah because before i asked all I got was some lazly wrote mesg say we were to start not even awnsering my question and you can just go see what i posted on the thread about it because I AM WAY TO LAZY.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Hey, I was wondering... So if I want an NPC, I can just create one?
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Depends on the NPC.
Monsters and non-existent campers can be thrown in at will. IF you're outside of camp, so can mortals. Basically, characters that won't last longer than the topic, throw them in.
Characters like Chiron need to be roleplayed by an admin.

Is that what you meant, or something else?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 pm

( i think thats what he ment. the only other thing he might mean is like you robot dragon or that owl thing.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 pm

That is basically what I meant... I am thinking of giving Zach a constant mythical creature companion.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:45 pm

I was right. I WANT A PET.... just jokeing... why dose every one want pets.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 am

Well,um..
I just have questions that's really disturbing me.

First-Can the admins change the original font color and the background color?It hurts my eyes when i'm looking at the topic for long. i personally don't think that red on black is a good color for the eyes.

Second-How often does the admin check the New Applications?you know,it's just that i'm really eager to RP,but i can't since my character isn't real.she didn't recieve a accepted, so far.Can you,um,like visit the New Apps periodically?
i know that there is a battle going on, and i can't wait taking part in it!:>

Okay, I know it sounds like whining, and i'm sorry, but please don't think me as arrogant child.
I personally don't want to be called like that.
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:00 am

I sent them a PM- they'll be checking on you. They do check, it's just that there's this quest and battle thing going on.... or so I believe. Oh well. About the color.. I don't know..
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:16 pm

The colour has been this way for a long time. None of us have a problem with it nor have we ever gotten complaints about it. For us the red on black is natural and will be difficult to change it considering its part of the whole color scheme for the site.

I am really sorry that no one has looked at your app yet. I have been having some issues at home that I really can't look at anything on the site except for the occasional post in my quest topic. I am really sorry and I hope one of the other admin will look at it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh,Well.I'll have to adjust in the 'color'case.It's good enough,really.

And thank you,Kris!I've fixed what you said,and soon enough I should be able to participate in the RP now!
Oh,and also my thanks to Wes.

Um, just one more.
is "Yeesh" a modern day swearing?
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

Yay Angie!!! Join me up my tree, kay? Estelle would be very surprised..
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 am

I was wondering if we did like a ceremony for the beads that are given to each Camper at the end of the year. Not quite sure if anyone's got the time or stuff like that but could we have like a bead each year or something? And I don't have time, so not me.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 am

We actually do have beads... We made a list some time ago with the past years beads. I don't know what we did with said list though... but at the end of summer we will have bead ceremony, but it is no where near the end of summer yet...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 am

I haven't been here that long but it's good to know! Thanks for making such a quick response!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am

No prob. I am avoiding doing my Aerospace homework, so this is just a sidetrack for me.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

Welcome board? I just noticed this but we need somewhere to welcome new members. Sure we don't get to many but at least we can do something to start a relationship with or hopefully help them/give them advice. So I definitely would like that to be put somewhere on this forum.

Last edited by Andrew719 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah so they don't become randomness like me
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next