Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOOOOO whats this thing do please join.

2 posters

Go down

OOOOOO whats this thing do please join. Empty OOOOOO whats this thing do please join.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Ken walked out into the archery range carrying a black leather bag. He came up to a target and opened the bag. He leaned down pulling out bazaar looking crossbow. It was short with wood stalk and small defense shield on the frowned to help block arrows. There seemed to be 4 stress bars and ropes. He loaded it up with 4 bolts and aimed at the target slightly a fade to shoot it. He started takeing aim at the target and he fired. Nothing happened.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

OOOOOO whats this thing do please join. Empty Re: OOOOOO whats this thing do please join.

Post  Perfection Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Angeline entered the archery range. Her fingers were wrapped, tightly, around a set of bow and arrows. She had come to practice her archery, and get away from people. Loosening her grip, she rearranged herself. Drawing back the bowstring, she noticed a movement from her peripheral vision. She refused to loose concentration, letting the arrow fly at the center. She cursed as it flew upwards, slightly, and missed the center. It had been quite a few months since she had practiced her archery, since she preffered to stick with swordfighting. She notched an arrow, and got ready to shoot again.
Perfection
Perfection

Drachmae : 12

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

OOOOOO whats this thing do please join. Empty Re: OOOOOO whats this thing do please join.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Ken did the most dumb thing you should do with a LOADED WEAPON. He started looking down into the bolts holster. He stared down it and then he turned it around and tried hitting it into the ground accidentally aiming it at a kid. nothing happened luckily for the random kid. "huuu weird." he said putting it up on his shoulder. then it fired ricshaying all bolts off some persons shield towards Angeline
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Perfection Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Angeline caught some movements, out of the corner of her eye. They looked like bolts. Bolts? She tightened her grip on the bow, darting away. The bolts flew past her, again bouncing off another wall. Ignoring the movements, she whipped around to look at the kid. "What was that for?" she yelled. She dug her nails into the wood of her bow, glowering at him.
Perfection
Perfection

Drachmae : 12

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Ooc sorry I have school on the week end and I had a lot of work today. I have Tuesday and wensday.

Ic: ken stood there blankly. "Uuu I am sorry I don't know how to work this thing." He said lifting up the odd crossbow. " I don't even know what the other back trigger is for or how to change what kind of bolts that go in it."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum