Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gadella Ferrara

3 posters

Go down

Gadella Ferrara Empty Gadella Ferrara

Post  percyjacksonlover810 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Name: Gadella Ferrara
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: Jamie and Michael Ferrara
Years in camp: 2
Brief History: Born in Brooklyn, New York. She is an only child. Has a dog named Scruffy. Moved to Phoenix, Arizona.
Physical Appearance: long brown hair. Brown eyes. Tan skin. Light blue streak in her hair.
Personality: likes reading. Does really well in school. Doesn't mind being alone. Likes playing soccer.
Fatal flaw: Stubborn. She sometimes thinks she is right even if she's not. It could ruin her because if she is in battle and makes a decision she thinks is right, shewill stick with it. If the decision is wrong, it will cause her to lose the battle.
Talents: Sword fighting, climbing.
Weapons: a short dagger, a sword.
Other: has a green bracelet she wears for good luck.

percyjacksonlover810

Drachmae : 3

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Gadella Ferrara Empty Re: Gadella Ferrara

Post  Kristina Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:17 pm

You literally only have one line of text for everything.... you need to add more. Making ACTUAL full sentences would help.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 pm

lol ironicly i am not a admin but i wanted to say this. my friend did that for a bio for my airsoft team at the same time this was posted. sorry no oneposted on the cermony thing yet so i got board and post that comment. lol.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum