Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 6 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

He put his shield forward blocking the vile some of the liquid landed onto to his arm.. His vison blurred as turned his back to continue the fight but Megan was gone " mission acomplished?" He thoght. That could not be good. (What was the vile)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 6 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Lily on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

((Greek fire, i forgot to tell you, sorry))
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Leah saw the titan kids retreating, and sighed, relieved. It was a long fight, anyway, and it had to end. Plus, there were fatally injured kids in both sides- no one wanted to lose their comrades and grieve their friends' death.
However, something nagged her in the back of her mind. What did they mean, 'mission accomplished'?(There were whoops of joy, meaning something led them into euphoria.) That didn't sound reassuring, and thinking about the after-affects of the battle was disturbing her.
When, she wondered, will this war end?

(finally)
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

Andrew walked up towards Lily as the enemy retreated. "I've got it from here Burdox." He gently lifted Lily up even though it hurt him a lot. One pain is better than one death, he thought to himself. He followed behind the other Satyrs, Campers and Nymphs. "So how'd you wind up like this?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3009

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Estelle cursed under her breath. Greek fire.. That Shard was a wily one. She talked to Leah urgently. 'Greek fire, by the gods. She's crazy. Can we somehow..' She trailed off.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 am

Lily stirred as another pair of arms took her in their embrace.
"Megan. She stole Estelle's tranquilizer dart and threw it at me, and then Estelle shot something else into me, but i think she picked the wrong one, because it hurt like crazy. Then Megan's friends choked me then threw me on the ground and I slipped away," She rasped quietly. She hoped that she wasn't too heavy. She was normally the leanest but one of the most athletic girls in camp. Judging by Andrew's wounds, he wasn't able to carry a person, let alone stumble.
"Andrew, you shouldn't be carrying me. You're hurt. Just give me a hand, And I'll walk by you," she said with a slightly worried tone. Both of them had to go to the infirmary as soon as possible. All of them did. She suddenly felt a little woozy and realized that there was a deep cut in her leg, with a small but steady stream of blood flowing from it. Perhaps some kid had stopped by to give her a painful death, but as soon as he started, they had retreated. All the injuries and blood loss was weakening her terribly.
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 am

"agh fire fire stop drop and roll again" ken said as he noticed his sheild and arm suddenly becomeing lit. He jumped down rolling around. after about 30 mins of rolling the flames finaly went out but the fire hand already badly burned his arms if it was not burned enogh already from the fire he exscaped before. He looked to the his right to see the creek. To bad he was not a son of pursidon because that would over been realy helpful but he needed something to sooth his burns. He limpped over and sat down by it splashing the cool water on the burns.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Andrew sat her down but as soon as she started to fall back a little and shake her head he quickly picked her back up. "It's not that bad. Plus your injuries are a lot worse than mine." He used his powers to soothe her and to make her somewhat believe him. And e really wasn't lying too much. His arm was nothing compared to how she was. "If I find the person that did this...." He whispered but it came out as I loud one since he could barely control his anger.

As he continued walking he noticed the end of the forest. That wasn't too long of a walk. That's when he realized how close they were to camp. Maybe a little too close. He started jogging but quickly stopped as soon as the pain came in his arm. So clos but yet so far.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 am

“Don't use your powers, Andrew. I confide in you well enough yet the comfort and the dart is starting to pull me away again,” lily murmured drowsily. She fought the tempting darkness and shook her head slightly.
“you and I, we're in a terrible condition,” she said quietly. “' Should be a miracle if we fully heak in a week,” she muttered.
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 am

"Miracles are my specialty." He laughed as best he could but the pain was getting to him. They reached camp and walked through everything towards the infirmary. He had to keep Lily awake as best as possible or at least until they reached the infirmary.

"So how come you hate Megan so much?" Andrew knew it had something to do with the guy Lily used to like or still does. Hopefully things didnt get to akward.

(I'll let you make the post to where they reach the infirmary.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 am

(you know we REALY should have a thread for after the battle any way)

Ken stood up ignoring the pain in his legs. He then started limping back to camp. As he walked he watch every one carrying injured and the injured laying there suffering. All of this for what. What was it that the titans accomplished as far as he could tell they did not take the camp despite the losses he was not convinced. Suddenly he noticed his bandages we being bleed threw. He imeateatly started wrapping them. Mad
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

((We will....after this))
“Me?” lily tried with no effectiveness to smirk.
“ She's the one who hates me. I would be her friend almost anytime,” she said.
“Alright, maybe not today,” she added after a moment.
They approached the infirmary and an Apollo kid rushed out to see the two.
“Holy Zeus! What's the matter between you two?” he said.
“We'll explain later,” lily said weakly.
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6