Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Lily on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 am

((we d better have none at all, unless if you want at leadt two corpses))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 am

((I'm acting on the guess that we do not have any, just yet. Seriously, give Acacia time to get back and join the fight.))

Estelle stared at the boy. She just didn't like him.She glared at him. If looks could kill, he would have been sent to tartarus. After she was done staring him down, she resumed watching the environment. Acacia came back to her, landing on Estelle's outstretched finger.
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 am

((That is one extremely light owl....))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:25 am

((Estelle's strong. Plus it would be kind of like flying/landing, if you get what I mean.))
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 am

Who said we would be able to kill them. *attualy ken killed one before but that was pure luck of 2 other people basicly weaking it to a low level. And yes we rpg fairly... you can ask fred... well attcualy you can find here and ask her because she went missing for a month or to from the site...)

Ken stood up and ran to the iron door. He tryed to open it but it would not budge. "Darn jammed AGAGIN." He said right before noticeing the mandicores were digging at the hole trying to get in. "He stuck his sword in between the hole of the door and the wall and pulled it open. A bolt shot off bearly missing ken. He ran in grabbing a peice of paper and then tossing lighter floid and oil all over. Ken then ran out over to see the mandacores were getting in. there was NO WAY OUT. OR was there. Ken grabbed the bangarang bolt from his pack and loaded it into the multi shot crossbow. "BANGARANG TO YOU SUCKERS." He YELLED OUT FIREING THE BOLT. it flew forward hitting the first mandicore and blowing it up the exit along with its friend saiding them flying while blowing up the entrance and sending fire out the hole and back down it strate at ken. I slammed into him into the library. Flames licked everything and ken was baddly burned. He Stood up vison blured. He checked his pack to make sure the paper he had picked up was fine. it was singed on the edges but other than that if was fine. He needed to find a way out. He noticed a gap in the fire and charged to the exit. He stopped to see the lader compleatly magled from the blast and started climbing up it. THe metal burned his hands as he climbed and he tryed his best to ignore it. suddenly One of the bars broke sending the ladder alond with ken swinging by its side.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

((Believe me, i know more about fred than you do. Fred and her friends barely escaped death after fighting a few. And they had WAY more people. Cut it out Ken. NOW.))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

.....(ken didn't even kill them i got rid of them for you. I made them go far far away. happy. and ps i was in one of those read WHERE THE HECK AM I. and besides if you complane about the bangarang bolt that was the last of that 2.)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Zach crouched behind a tree and looked at Lily "I was sleeping. Why? What happened at dinner? And yes I have my weapons; Don't go anywhere without 'em. Where are the monsters?"
Zach

Drachmae : 923

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 pm

“Oh don't you worry,”lily said through gritted teeth. “They'll come by the hundreds, along with a large amount of bloodthirsty demigods,” she capped Aqua and instead dres her knives. She knew that Megan was coming. She knew that it was dangerous. But what could she do? Cowwer in fear? Nope. That wasn't an option for a child of Poseidon.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm

"What's their ETA?" Zach quickly strung his longbow. As he released the bow, the flexible wood sprang into the air. Zach caught it, nocking an arrow in the same motion. "And what should I do?"
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 pm

“Fend them off. It's that or this camp and all of us die,” lily answered indifferently and climbed a tree. She needed to think. She needed to stay clam. She needed the flashbacks to STAY OUT. She was so confused inside. But like a leader she tried her best to keep it contained. She could deal with them after.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 pm

"Umm... Okay...." Zach caught a glimpse of green scales through the wood and fired off an arrow at the monster.
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:20 am

Estelle listened to Acacia for a few moments. 'Monster alert. Two coming in our direction for now. We have to divide.' She went into fighting stance, her backpack slung on. Her shadow flitted as she raised Silverstag and lowered herself. Her green/silver glitter eye shadow glittered as it was supposed to, and the jade-gold ring on her braid twinkled. She put her back to the tree, alert for any kind of noise. Her darts were tucked in her front pocket, easy to access. She had dozens of them in handy. 'Lily and I will scale one. The boys the other. One of the Big Three demigods on each team. Divide and conquer.'
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Ken climbed the rest of the way up the hole. He stood up and half ran half limped as fast as he could back towards the camp. "He needed to get back and grab as much greek fire as he could.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Zach climbed the tallest tree he could find. It was a towering oak and gave Zach a great view of the top of the forest. He tapped a button on his glasses and immediately they zoomed in. He could see several miles wherever he looked. "Umm.... We got company. Six unfriendly looking chariots approaching, twelve thousand kilometers and closing."
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Ken then heard a *thuadum thuadum thuadum thuadum thuadum* from behind him. He grabbed his sword and looked behind him self. he noticed the charriots and broke into a full burst sprint. He leg continued hurting as he ran and his burns did not help ether but he pushed forward ignoring the pain.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:59 pm

((if we must have a chariot.....( It seems too obvious > <) One of those chariots has Megan inside. The rest are NPC. Anylme can temporarily rp them. Try not to rp as if they utterly failed or completely won.))
Megan was bored. They were finally heading towards the stupid camp. Megan grabbed her weapons and smiled cruelly. Daunless slithered around her feet.
She lifted it up.
“Ready for a little blood? I hope you'll be as fierce as what you were named for.,”
she giggled.as she looked around the trees. All around, the monsters had intitiated their aprt of the plan. She spotted a few kids up on the trees.
“Over there,” she called to Lucas, her partner. then she turned to the others and screamed “ You two! Trees on left side! We'll ambush those fools,”

“Megan's inside,” lily whispered with a slightly horrified face. “Get ready, guys,” she said grimly.

OOC: So. There will be three chariots of kids. There are six kids total, including a poisonous snake. There are no Big Three children. All monsters have gone away for the present time.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 am

(like that idea better =D)

Ken diveing behind cover loaded his 6 shot bow with the last of the normal bolts and 1 sound shot. he really should of thoght twice of blowing the libray up just then because there was ammo left in that ammo box but that chose is history now. "he aimed and fired at one of the charriots the first bolt to sound shot flew first hitting into the frount sheild of the charot and imeadiatly started playing pendulum slam. the rest flew after it still attempting 2 hit there mark.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 am

“Owen, Nat, Get off now!” Megan screeched. The two got off their malfunctioning chariot and drew their weapons. Thebother chariots swerved to miss the chariots and then the remaining four got off. Drawing her daggers, Megan sprinted to Zach 's tree. She began to scale it with expert skill. “Come on, coward. Fight me like a man!” she mocked. Lucas went straight to Estelle's tree and notched an arrow and shot it right at her heart. Nat drew her sword and also started to climb Ken's tree. “What's the matter? Scared?” she asked with a smirk. Owen went for Andrew's tree and threw a vile of greek fire at Andrew. The leftover girl attacked lily's tree, and the boy went to assist Nat.
((Estelle can't post for a bit of time, and Andrew should avoid that vial...if he wamts to live))
“Wyy don't we fight it on ground? There's more space,” Lily shot water at the girl, who tumbled to the ground. Lily jumped down and stabbed the.boy in the arm, making him cry out. She attempted to kick lily and incapitate her.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 am

(kens under cover not on a tree. he can't climb one he is to injured on his leg... and hands.)

Ken pulled out his sword and sheild and said wozzily "you think your so scarriy aye I think i could take all of you on my self and my god i sound to much like fred." He raised his shild and put his sword above it ready to strike.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

((Okay. Just remeber that once you get your opponent you must rp her as well))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

(okay)
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Zach nocked an arrow and pulled it back. He aimed it at Megan's forehead. "Please don't make me do this," he said.
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:58 am

“I'd love to see you try,” Megan smirked and. tossed back her brown hair. “Dauntless!” she snake slid up the tree gracefully and settled by coiling itslef on Zach's leg, looking. For a juicy place.
“Dauntless's poison can kill you in a half hour. So unless if you want to die in the middle of this war, why don't you PUT THAT BOW DOWN?” Megan asked with a voice dripping with venom.“It'd be a shame to put such a handsome boy to t to rest in such a fericious battle ground,”

Lily dodged the girl and held the her lashing wrist in place, while grabbing her wrist in place. And held a knife to her throat. “no more moves, girl,”
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 am

Ken charged forward blindly attempting to slash any of the titan kids.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next