Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Lily on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 am

((She turned back too stelle so there would be a very low chance of noticing.......But anyhow, I'll let it silde. But she IS still restrained by Megan. Darts-ok. Sword-maybe not.))
A faint swish. Megan jerked at once to see the dart planted in Lily. The another was in her body before she could do anything. She pulled it out immediately. Only a bit of the clear fluid had gone in. Poison of some sort. Nothing concocted. Then it wouldn't hurt. She felt a flash of pain but ignored it. Pain? Pain was nothing. She had once been locked in a room with an unfixed ankle for hours. She knew pain. That was the last thing on her mind.
"You'll pay, little missy," She whispered and sent it flying back at the owner. "Dauntless, full force!" She called.
She little snake came and bit the twit.
"So long, princess,' Megan giggled.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 pm

(sorry i have been off. been haveing comptuer difficualtys and got to happy over useing lego mindstorm nxt... is ken being attacked or anything lol)

Ken continued running. He noticed one of his normal bolts stuck in a tree and pulled it out loading it back into the bow. holding the tommahawk in one hand the crossbow in the other
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 pm

(I'd appreciate it if you aid Estelle. she's thinking of owl droppings on Megan's head, but it'll be far safer-quicker if you make Megan let go of me. I gotta treat my wound.)
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 pm

((Owl droppings will definately be a one way ticket to death....))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 am

(If that's what I think it is that reminds me of something from just cause2. $ hangs on the bottom of airplane with grapple hook. Jumps off drooping onto a noob in a hellicoppter)

Ken stopped half way from camp. He noticed Megan to his left and tossed the tomahawk and took the cross bow with a attacked peice of paper fireing back to camp. " that better not hit any on." He thoght.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 am

((Is that sarcasm I detect? Anyways, it wouldn't be death, but it would sure be disgusting if that stuff was in your hair..haha
Love you, Acacia, you sweet, stubbornly loyal owl..doing everything you can..))
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:37 am

((Vitually no one is at camp.....unless if youre mentioning a newly born foal or a stayr......though i bet theyll be fighting as well.....so perhaps maybe knly the council of cloven elders? i bet they won't be too happy to rUn any errands.Acacia......isn't that a flower,? Anyway, that bird better return soon or a lot of girls are gonna die right this moment. Did i menetion that estelle could have launched the wrong dart at Lily? It's possible.))

Lily groaned. Her vision was blurry, and a girl was restraning her.
Ava , her mind td her.
All of a sudden, A dart had struck her. Twice. What was happening? Was Estelle a spy? The second wasn't any better either. It seemed to be something that caused pain, though. She hoped that she wasn't on her way to death.

((by the way, what's a tomahawk?))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 am

It's a short axe with a one sided blade made for both chopping and throwing ( ps it's poisoned.))
Ken charged forward running almost fast as the tommawhawk he had just thrown at Megan run nigh right behind it his sword rasied. lol!
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

(Oh, don't worry about that wrong dart. Estelle has them tagged in different shapes, so that she knows which is which without looking. And.. Acacia.)

Estelle smiled as the tomahawk soared. Beyond it.. 'Acacia?' she muttered in disbelief. That stubborn owl.. The bleeding had stopped, but a scar ran. She noticed the glimmer in the owl's eyes, and was almost sorry for Shard. Acacia flew low, and something pelted Megan's head. Estelle suppressed a laugh. Owl droppings. It would take a lot of time to wash that out. I belong in the wild, she realized. A wild child indeed. Her childhood was mostly in the jungle, and now.. She smiled her vampire smile. A devious plan was taking form in her mind. But to make it happen, she would need her friends in relatively good shape.
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 pm

((Um, Estelle? You're already poisoned. I think you should foucus on that poison spreading theourgh her body........she had less than an hour to live anf she should be in pain.))
Megan cursed as the bird landed her droppings in her hair.
“You'll pay,” she promised and sent a knife soaring into the air. It caught Acacia in her wing and wounded it pretty badly.
“Let's see if she can fly anymore,” she cackled.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 am

(Okay so Ava is holding Lily from what I've read right? I'll go with that and edit if needed. Sorry I was gone for so long. >_<)

Ava clenched the throat of Lily with her powerful mechanic gloves, she was restraining from choking her because it looked like she was about to pass out anyways, and if she wanted to it wouldn't be hard to snap the girls neck if she decided to pull something.
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am

((You can leave her on the ground if you want...she's pretty useless anyway and some satyr or drayad might pick her up and drag her away....that reminds me.....We need to do sth with Zach....))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 am

(Alright. .-. )

Ava tossed Lily by the neck into a tree. Her skull impacted and made a loud clunk on the tree, but she was only knocked out.
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 am

Estelle glared at Shard. 'You dare..' she took advantage of her free one arm and landed a dynamite packed fist uppercut at Megan. She quickly rolled away and was soon on her feet, Silverstag still at her waist. 'You didn't disarm me.' she grinned. Idiot. She flashed a glance at Acacia. Two sharp hoots. You've done all you can. Go now, and that's an order. Acacia willingly obeyed, but not without a message. You're a child of the wild, Estelle. Act like it.

Estelle swung herself up to a tree branch and sat comfortably. She had been bit by snakes numerous times. Thankfully, her body had gotten quite used to it, and the poison only reached up to her thigh. She ripped her shirt and used the piece of cloth to tightly bound her upper thigh, preventing the poison from spreading even more. She then sucked the poison out, then spat, repeating this process until most of the pain resided. She then untied the fabric, then tied it again, this time on the wound. It seemed Acacia had managed to get a few friends to aid her, because a few shadows lurked in the sky, then disappeared. Estelle bid her time..thinking of Acacia..thinking of her childhood, but still training her eyes on the battle. She readied a sponge and glass vial, smiling her vampire smile, her features cold and ruthless. 'Time to be like Artemis Fowl.' she murmured in an amused tone. 'But without the physical faults.'
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Zach gritted his teeth in pain as he bound the the wound on his torso with poultice from the herbs he had in his pocket for situations like this. His claymore and bow lay on the forest floor ten feet below. There was no way, in his condition, that he could retrieve them.

Zach reached around behind him and drew his dirk. He began crawling through the trees over branches with the dirk in his teeth. He reached the place above Megan. "Teach you to mutilate a son of Apollo." he muttered as he fell from the trees onto Shard. The landing hurt and his binding showed blood soaking through, but he pressed the dirk to her throat. He got up with difficulty, using Megan for both support and a shield.
Zach

Drachmae : 923

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm

(sorry guys I have been having computer trouble plus I am leading a rebellion on warriorcatsrpg.com lol. I got kicked off from a few miss reports and some jerks who thogh that saying that I am quiting because I am pissed at being treated like I am not there is spam. I actually have physical proof about being not guilty. Dose there staff care... No they just look at the reports from random people and then ban u. So basically I am going to tell all that hackers spammers and ext ext how to get back on the sight and cause havoc mohahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaa)

Ken slashed at Megan with his short sword right as the tomahawk was flying towards her gut.

(let's see what happened to the bolt.)

It flew off almost hitting a Saytor in the head.

(sorry for the short post I did not have much to work with considering Megan still has not noticed the screaming kid charging at her and the tomahawk that's been in the air way to long for realism) lol!
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 am

(( Alright, let's back up a little. Zach, Estelle, you guys are heavily poisoned. It should be extremely hard to even stand. Refer to this for symptoms( http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/poison/snake-bite-poison/overview.html) By the way, Dauntless is a rattlesnake. As for Ken, I'll do you a little favor and edit my post))

Megan wounded the girl again and let her fall. The weapon was closing in, and she had no choice.
She leaped to the side, avoiding the tomahawk. It hit a camper instead and the girl went down, bllood blossoming on her shirt. Megan blocked the sword as well easily and sneered.
"My my, you're out of practice," She said and slashed with a longer knife. In the corner of her eye, she could see rein force ments.
"Over here, you fools!" She screamed and half a dozen more boys and girls came.

(( Right, so Estelle, please ask Leah if she wants to join or not. Wolfy, well i fell as if i was really bossy....so Ava can do anything she wants really.But anyway, don't you guys think this should end soon?))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 am

Leah punched the titan kid between the eyes with her bare hand,and the poor fighter went staggering clutching his wound.At least you didn't get a knuckle sandwich, she muttered.She moved through the titan kids, giving them minor injuries and sometimes knocking down the annoying ones. She spotted Estelle and several campers in a distance and ran to them. Just before she reached them, the titan kid she had knocked down while fighting blocked her. She growled and punched his abdomen with her knuckle-hand.The boy went down, bleeding from the place where she punched him."Oops"She snorted and kept running, sure that he wouldn't die from it.
"Holly Zeus"She mumbled when Estelle was nowhere.She looked up,searching for her pal,and found her perched in a nearby tree.
"Hey,bud."She said, grinning,as she swung herself onto the branch.It was good to see one of her best friend.

Last edited by ywangie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 am

((Leah, could you do me a little favor and read the posts then modify your post? I think you need a lot of catching up. It shouldn't take too much time to read, since a lot of the posts are quite short. Guys, how about we finish this at the end of this page? It would give Leah lots of chances to post considering that she 's quite new.))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 am

((Um,Lily,uh.. what do you want me to modify?I've been reading these posts, and I find that there are not many titan kids(According to the six chariots)and I'll modify that.But other than that, I really can't find any other things. Maybe it's that I didn't got you right, sorry. Can you explain more to me,please?))
((plus, am I allowed to write just this length?I'm not sure what you meant, and I don't think should add more until I got it and modified my previous post perfectly.Or should I just PM it and chat with you?))
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 am

Ken stubbled back avoiding the knife. He revcovered into a hill climbing horse stance and slashed he flowered his sword in one hand and defending his left side with the other (. Again basically flower. A very overwhelming seirese of spinning slashe of the sword that create a block and several very fast slash movements and kinda looks like a flower if it has a flag on it like the one in the picture. No he is useing a short sword and shield not the one in the picture)

He moved toward quickly while doing this screaming. " his ears were still ringing from the horably loud sound that some girls call music. Justin beiber. ) luckily his ears were still ringing because that music sucks.

Saydar grabs bolt with the paper on it. Runs to the fordges.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:49 am

((Leah...unless if you took a fip in the styx, you cannot Knock down so many of the titan army soldiers. And Estele is not exactly up on a tree and she is not in a very stable state. All campers and titan army members are severly wounded.
Condor......I will reply ASAP.))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

((She is, actually. She swung up to a branch. I mean, the tree thing. But not very stable-yeah, I guess. But she's had experience with snakes. It should be okay-she fixed something-but for temporary measure. ACACIA!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HER BACK.. Sad oh well..

Oh and just wanted to ask: how is Megan injured?))
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 am

((You'll get her back....if her wing heals........and um accoring to the site Estelle can only last 40 minutes........so we should end this soon. I have a nasty ending for this though........Beware! ^^ Megan was injured from Estelle's dart and recieved small injuries from all the campers she fought.....mostly from Estelle's dart. Anyway....supposed we end this at the end of this page? ^-^))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:55 am

((Aww.. the dart wasn't too bad.. Suppose she got into a trap Estelle set up before in the woods- it was mentioned before in another topic.. It would totally be cool. Oh whatever. Let's just end this right now, please? Then set up another topic and stuff. I'm getting bored.. - - ))
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next