Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alusha LeStrange

3 posters

Go down

Alusha LeStrange Empty Alusha LeStrange

Post  Alusha Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am

Name:Alusha LeStrange

God Parent:Styx

Mortal Family:No blood relatives are known to her.

Years at Camp Half-blood:0, this would make her first year

Physical appearance:Often dressed in all black, with dark jeans and a corseted top or a smile Blood red cameo. She always has black lace gloves and a raven blue parasol at all times day or night. Her skin is milky pale white and her hair as black as Hades's soul

Personality: Alusha is extremely quiet, and only speaks when there is something important to say. She doesn't make promises lightly and always keeps her word. She love Macabre and dark beauty being drawn to the more gothic and dark romance side of life. Edgar Allen Poe is her favorite author and she is often found quoting some poem or another to describe how she feels instead of coming right out and saying something. She tends to avoid direct statements. Over all though most adults would say Alusha is a 'good kid'.

Background:
Alusha, is the result of a broken promise sworn on the river Styx. The river that bores her mother's name. Styx met Alusha's father 15 years ago when the man was in court. What drew the goddess to this mortal man was that he seemed unable to not abide by his promises. When he swore to tell the truth, with his hand over some book or another he meant it..with every fiber of his being and kept his word. Something so very rare in this age, or perhaps any age.
Styx soon fell in love with the man. After a small courtship the couple began to become serious, one night Styx asked her lover to promise her, neigh to swear on the holiest of holiest that should a child ever come to them he would take care of it. Of course not knowing truly what he was doing he did just that. He swore upon the River Styx. After that night he's lover never returned until Six months later with a small child.
She explained to him who she was and showed him a world that no mortal is truly ready to understand. She gave him a basket and reminded him of his promise. In the basket, was the child she had named Alusha and around the child's neck was a small locket. When questioned what the locket was Styx only smiled and said that it was to protect the child should she ever need it. With that the Goddess stood and then vanished with a whisper of a promise.
A few months went by, the man never quite could deal with seeing the world as he once did, he felt the world had been a lie. That the truth had never been part of anyone's life, and so with a heavy heart he bundled the baby back into the basket and left her on the steps of an orphanage never to be seen from again.
Alusha grew up her whole life in the orphanage.A good child, she was always quiet and unlike the other children, never tired to lie and under no circumstances would break her promises. It was a compulsion to always follow through. She finally was found by a Satyr on her 14th birthday when she was attacked by a harpy who finally was able to smell her despite the stench of all the other horrible children.
The Satyr was able to bring Alusha to camp Half-blood with little trouble. Being the child of a Goddess most have forgotten about simply meant she didn't stand out. However, it only took one night for her mother to claim her.

Fatal Flaw: Alusha is unable to break any promise made. Regardless of the circumstances, she must always fulfill her end of an agreement. Even she promised that she'd die trying.

Talents: Alusha is an avid swimmer, as well as a decent knife fighter. Liars beware, due to growing up in an awful orphanage and around nothing but liars, Alusha has the uncanny ability to tell when someone is fabricating the truth. Perhaps the most disturbing of her 'Talents' is that should someone swear upon her mother's river in the Presence of Alusha that her seems to be double bound to keep to the agreement Regardless of the consequences. Almost as if Alusha's Presence some how ensures that the promise be carried out

Weapons:Her locket given to her turns into a beautiful small Dagger of bronze named Oath Sealer

Other: I do have links referring to Styx as a goddess in ancient Greece including Wikipedia, If you would like those, I just thought it might be an interesting twist and I really wanted to focus on the Oath part of the river instead of the invincible part cause I thought that would have been far to op and no fun to play.

Last edited by Alusha on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alusha

Drachmae : 4

Back to top Go down

Alusha LeStrange Empty Re: Alusha LeStrange

Post  Kristina Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 am

Everything looks good to me. I am just not sure on what our stand is on stygian iron weapons any more. One of the other admins will address that when they look over the application. But from me it's an approved. Just wait for another admin to look at it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm

I think it looks good.
Though the iron.... I personally don't like it. I can't remember official stance, since normally I'm denying making one. I think I've denied other apps the iorn, so to be fair...

other than that, I'd say approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alusha Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Changed to bronze!

Alusha

Drachmae : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:16 pm