Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@ Empty Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Ken walked the the forest with his iPod in his hand on it was a map of the forst with lots of markings of damage and things that they need something to lift stuff with (hopefully they have some tractors or something to help them lift big flaming trees. He came acrossed the tree that was not REALY a tree. Or should he say the the big sink hole of what it used to be. They might want to keep that in account so no one falls down there and needs help getting out. He turned see a fellow camper cursing all over having a tree fall on his foot. "hey keep it clean there are younger people here." ken said. He sighed and looked up. He better find Estelle owl soon it was already mid day.

Last edited by CONDOR on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Messed up the thread title and then messed up the reason for editing then accidentally added a lol man I am messing up. and now i found out i thoght lily was Estelle and she was lily and my god *face palm*)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@ Empty Re: Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

Post  Estelle Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 am

((It's my owl, Condor.. Please edit that. Lily=> Estelle. Got it?))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@ Empty Re: Damage reporting and repairing the forest @ also finding Estelle owl with out lossing eyes@

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

((Yeap. Lily's got a dolphin friend instead. Very Happy Owl-wise is Athena. It's her symbol. Next time you post, try to spell check. Chrome's a real nice browser that you can use that does spell check for you.))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 am

(sorry i am like getting dislexia and i am very confused moveing again as you can see there are like 20 reasons i edited my post before as it is so yeah sorry about that.i just confused the 2 to people mostly posting on the battle thread. i basicly update these at like any moment i can and its with boxs beingin carryed everywhere and people doing school so yeah sorry about it.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 am

((Okay. Let's stopp spamming up this post....just carry on ok??Maybe we could have Estelle and Leah join this since this is in the forest-wise stuff?))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm

(yeah good idea again sorry)

Ken continued walking around the area marking off stuff that will need to be repaired, regrown, or covered up. Most of all trying to find were that owl had ended up.

(sorry for the short post its kinda filler till some one replys)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Erik jogged into the woods, inspecting some of the damage. Towards the beginning of the attack, Erik got a deep gash on his leg and passed out. Naturally he had to at least help clean up. "Not too many hurt right? Any deaths?" He asked the boy. Erik had never actually met him, he noticed. He tipped his head. "I don't think I've seen you around. What's your name?"
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 am

"Names ken." he said "uuu well not very good. we had atleast 5 deaths 2 more from unstable trees falling over, and well still more to check off. there is a lot of damage as you can see." Ken pointed to the big sink hole from were the tree that was not realy a tree used to be before it was distroyed from greek fire and exsplosives. "stil have not found estelle's owl yet. hopefuly its not to far from here."

Last edited by CONDOR on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 am

"Damn, four dead... I know there's a lot of kids here, but when someone dies... It always hurts." Erik kicked a rock. "So you're looking for an owl? I saw one in a tree not too far from here. I thought it was strange it was out right now."
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 am

((Condor, i think i said five deaths not four.... And Wolfy that word's banned!!!!!!!!!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 am

Syl walks over to help repair the forest.
"Hey," She says. "What can I do to help?"
She quickly scans the area. Trees have fallen down, which makes more possibility for you to trip on.
Syl decides to clear the trees, or even make sure they're either replanted or just even standing.

(I'm sorry if I'm making mistakes, I'm getting confused and... yeah, you get the idea)
(By the way, people, if you're wondering why I'm posting when my name is light blue, then take a little peek here.)
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am

((So I can join this? I mean, like, the battle was in the woods, so if I have to find stragglers, this is basically the best place. So yeah, I'll just join. Don't mind me.))

Estelle fixed her braid into a ponytail, the jade ring weaved into it. Perfect. She roamed around the forest, as it were her home. She was looking for titan army kids, yes, but also Acacia. Ken might not be able to find her, so.. She looked around, her keen grey eyes scanning the greenery around her. The greenery that was left, anyways.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

((Estelle... your owl's name was Acacia? Cool...))

She saw someone walking and looking around in the area, and Syl was about to run up and talk to her, when she decided she had to do something else-- fix the trees. Testing, she tried lifting one up, but it was a little too heavy. Syl decided she should either ask someone for help or make some sort of way that could easily carry the trunk of the tree... maybe a rope and pulley?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 am

(Yeah. I liked the name.)

Estelle's eyebrow cocked as she spotted a girl trying to lift a tree. She was fixing the woods, so she figured she must be a new camper or something. She silently tread on the grass to the girl and tapped her shoulder. 'Need some help with that?' she asked with the faintest trace of a smile.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 am

Syl looked back to see the girl she saw, noticing that she was talking to her.
"Oh, uh... Uh huh." Syl said.
She was glad to have some help, or she would have went back and grabbed a rope.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 am

Estelle nodded once. She unslung her backpack and pulled out a rope. 'Hold this for me, will you?' she handed it over and sized up the tree. As good as twice her height, but thin enough to handle. She saw another tree that was actually standing beside it. She allowed a half-grin as she plucked the rope from the girl's hands. 'And see a master at work,' she muttered.

(yes, i have something planned Smile just want to give you a bit of breathing space..)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 am

(Uh... sure)

Syl was surprised as the girl worked on the tree, and she looked around, trying to learn how she did it.
"I'll get used to it," She muttered to herself, so nobody could hear.
She was used to working herself, and doing everything herself.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am

((...there.))

Estelle climbed up the nearest tree nimbly. She darted as far out to a branch as she could and tied herself to the branch. She slowly climbed down and grasped hold of the fallen tree. She looked at the girl. 'Some help? Help me support this branch, hmm?' She hung between the now only half-fallen tree and the standing tree. She untied the rope from her body and rigged it around the tree trunk. She clambered back to the other end of the rope and began to pull.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am

Syl looked up, and then down at her, a little surprised. She had done this in, what, 5 seconds?
"Yeah, sure." Syl replied, pushing the branch up and keeping an eye on the rope.
"You're smart," She said in addition, really meaning it. "I wouldn't be able to think of it so fast." She sort of hoped it would please the girl, too.

((This is fun, I'm getting the hang of it! Very Happy))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am

((Edit: Sorry, I didn't know duoble posting wasn't allowed.))

Last edited by Sylvania on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 am

((Syl, double posting isn't allowed here))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 am

Estelle shrugged. 'I'm a daughter of Athena. Natural genius.' she climbed down after she tied the dead tree in a slanted way with the standing one. 'Now the tree's out of the way, and animals will find a new place to live in.' she tightened her raven black ponytail, the jade ring woven into it swinging slightly. She then cut some of the branches of the "dead" tree with Silverstag, making it easier for animals to come and go. Immediately a squirrel scampered across the bark. She smiled and slung her backpack again.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 am

((Estelle, it's good to fix up the forest but remember your role! ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 am

((Don't worry, the titan kids. I'll post about one a few post later.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 am

Syl kept staring at the squirrel climb up the tree, and when it went to its point, she blinked her eyes a few times and headed over to another tree.
She tried and copied exactly what the daughter of Athena had done, tying up the branch and trunk and pulling it from the other side. It worked, and she looked proudly at what she had done. Hmm... this wasn't so bad after all.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum