ello its ken retina (aka just look for the condor post for now)

Go down

ello its ken retina (aka just look for the condor post for now)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello this is ken retina... i realy don't know what to say... HEY I AM JUST THE NEW GUY GEZZZ LOL. Well technically in rpg i am. i am about to come out of random status now that i am getting into some rpging lol.

One thing you may ask is what the heck is under that spoiler. well your answer is theme music lol.

YES I AM A PENDULUM FAN DEAL WITH IT...

umm any ways i wanted to say hi and well um hi...

i am very strategic *some one whispers (and hyper)* SHUT IT * shoots multishot crossbow at the guy*

I guess i get hyper at times but hey adhd... it gets to me.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ello its ken retina (aka just look for the condor post for now)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 pm

I am in highschool now
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down