Post  Tori Mayson on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 am

Name: Victoria "Tori" Mayson
God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family:
- Sandra Mayson, mother
- Victor Price, stepfather

Years in Camp: 2 Years, Year-Rounder

Brief History:
Sandra was doing a concert, when Apollo had came. She had loved him ever since, because he would understand what Sandra said. Then they made a relationship between them, and getting a child-- Tori.
Tori's mother, Sandra, was a beautiful musician, so she was always going late at home. While Tori waited, she would play around with the instruments around the bookshelves, and take poems out of the shelves. She loved to sing, too, though she didn't think she was good at it. Her mother would come home later than 10:00, so they had a rocky relationship. At Tori's birthdays she would have a quiet time with her mother.
She doesn't take school, because she insists on staying with her mother as much as she can. Instead, her mother teaches her what she knows. Tori grew up loving music and poetry, and she thought these were the simple things you only needed for life. Then the demigod life of her butted in.
She had always known that her life was miserable, with strange things happening now and then while her mother was gone. Like once she had seen a person with only one eye, someone who was really buff and big. And once there were creepy ladies with snaky hair. That's why Tori tried her best to make the best of her life, by using music to calm herself down.
A satyr, a neighbor, was the only friends with Tori. She loved him, but soon she realized something. He was always trying to guard her from the strange things, trying to hide her from it. Then finally one day she made him confess, and he brought her to a bus, saying they would maybe go to the mall while her mother was gone. But Tori protested that she had never gone to the mall before, and she soon found out they weren't going to the mall. It was Camp Half-Blood. The most craziest places ever, she thought.

Physical Appearance: Tori has hair that is long, as long as under her shoulders. They are reddish-brown, but in the light it is a lovely brown color. She has soft lips, but her fingers were callused, from playing the guitar too. She usually wore clothes that were comfortable, and so she would rarely wear skirts or dresses, as she complains it is uncomfortable.

Personality: Tori can get a little rude easily, but she can manage to control herself. Otherwise, she is helpful-- a lot. She likes to see things and investigate, and that's why she learned quickly. She's not so good at making friends, so far, because she usually only stayed home, and no one visited her except for the satyr. She has good luck, most of the time, but not when luck connects to big things.

Fatal Flaw: Tori's Fatal Flaw is Curiosity. She has a flaw that leads her to wanting to know everything. For example, when she sees a cool-looking shield, nothing may stop her from touching it and looking around for buttons and such. Nothing can keep her away for this, this is true.
Talents: She is good at handling things, and reading. She loves to imagine and think, but this leads her most of the time to possibilities that may never happen.

Weapons: Perieryus, περίεργος meaning Curious, wooden bow and arrows with celestial bronze tips.
Other: She is a good guitar and flute player. Although she is a little shy when coming to play instruments in front of people.

(Did I tell too much unneccesary things?)

Last edited by Tori Mayson on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tori Mayson

Drachmae : 10

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Victoria "Tori" Mayson

Post  Damian is my fake name on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 pm

nice I love ur idea hope u get in Smile

Damian is my fake name

Drachmae : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Yay, an Apollo's kid! :3 Guitar and flute, huh? Two of the common instruments that I can't play - not good on woodwinds, and I'm too used to 4 strings to try 6. :P
The only thing I noticed was you didn't say what type of weapon you have, just the name. I'm assuming it a bow since you're an Apollo's kid, but for all I know, you could be killing people with tri-tones on your instruments.

Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

View user profile http://half-bloods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Mayson on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:13 am

Oh, right, the weapon. I forgot, thanks for telling me. I'll edit it.
Tori Mayson

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Looks good to me, since that was the only comment Wes had, I'd say you're approved.

Characters:
Jake Arin: Hephestus: CHB
Marcus Rayne: Zeus: Titan Army

Obligatory Signature Images:

NPCs
Ty... hellhound.
Agamemnon: Giant robotic transformer dragon of awesome

I'm one of those big, bad Admin dudes. Fear me. Or you know, pm me with important junk.
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Mayson on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh, wow! Thank you!
Tori Mayson

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: