Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;) )

Go down

Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;)   ) Empty Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;) )

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Conrad uncaped his black pen, a bow and quiver apeard in his hand and on his back. " Time to practice !!!" he said whith enthusiasm.
Conrad grabed an arrow from the quiver, knocked it and shot it at the target. This arrow light on fire and made the target burst into flames, he could still tell it was in the blue though. "Darn it!, so close" he said unimpressed whith himself.
He knocked another arrow and shot it at the target, it hit the gold but instantly blew up. Conrads narcolepsy took controll of him and he fell to the floor in a deep sleep. A part of the targets tumbled ontop of him cutting up his body.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;)   ) Empty Re: Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;) )

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Conrad could feel the pain in his sleep but he couldn't escape his dreams too cry for help. On the outside blood was pouring out in rivers from a gash in his cheek, on his leg there whas 5 large cuts on each leg. Although some of the wounds had closed there where still a ton that would take months to heal. In his dreams he could see himself on the outside, he saw his face and legs , and his torn up white t-shirt . "I'll die for sure" Conrad thought to himself hopeing he was wrong.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;)   ) Empty Re: Archery practice gone wrong. ( anyone rp here ;) )

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 am

Conrad is lifted into a stretcher and taken to the infirmary where he'll need to get a ton of stitches.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum