Finding Acacia..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finding Acacia..

Post  Estelle on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:34 am

Estelle entered the woods, trying to concentrate. She had her backpack with her, and Silverstag, of course. She closed her eyes, feeling the woods wrap around her soul and body. Even in grim times, she couldn't help but enjoy being in the forest; she knew every twist and turn by heart. An owl's hoot brought her to reality. Acacia. She can't be up in a tree-her wing was busted. Somewhere with protection..and herbs. Possibly an underground den. She'd searched nearly everywhere for that owl in vain. With that and her projects, she rarely had time to sleep. Thus with the black circles under her eyes. She sighed.
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding Acacia..

Post  Fred on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

"Yeh look nakkerd." fred said quietly. stelf wasnt her big thing. sure every now and then her tartan ninja thing kicks in and she would spook some one. the woods wernt a Glaswegans natural habitat especialy a Japanese Glaswegian in a Greek woods in America it made her head hurt.
not to mention the irony about most of the campers all being cousens... that was creepy especialy that most of them dated..eww.
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Ken was near by patrolling the forest still marking things that needed to be fixed on his iPod. Sadly this thoght of as 1 day project was turning into a full out exspidition with how much damage was done to the forest. Ken kinda wished he had gotten the job of helping on the plans to fix the damages to camp. Then he heard a familiar voice. Fred. He had not seen Fred since the battle and ran over to say hello. He stopped and noticed estell. She was still looking for her owl.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 pm

lily watched as Ken dashed through the woods. A golden petite thing was following him. Honey. She scratched it between his ears and smiled.“Maybe Honey could help,”Lily said. She got out one of her knives and twirled it once.
“do you have anything with her scent?” she asked.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4742

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  landon styles on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm

landon joged through the woods to the small group of campers. stooping a few paces away smiling "i hurd threes a missing owl?" he asks "cant let my mothers favored animal stay lost mind if i help?"
landon styles

Drachmae : 54

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:51 am

"Oh yes please,' Lily said with the slightest of smiles.
"Having Athena on our bad side would be a terrible choice,' She recalled the demigods who had godly enemies and shuddered. Those situations always turned out bad. She was even willing to bet that Hera had done the exchange of both leaders on purpose for a certain Athena girl to suffer. Yup. Whatever it was, love,peace, hate.......the gods always seemed to meddle with them half-bloods.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 am

Fred looked at the others she took Kens hand in a broshake and nodded to the others.
" I always thaught that it was Penguins that Athena loved." She joked looking to Lilly " Any way Lilly here has a point lets all take up Taoisim.. im going to get hit buy lightning aint ah? " she asked.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

Syl's life couldn't possibly be more confusing. She had things to do. She had people to help. So she had set her projects and orders aside to help in finding Estelle's owl, Acacia.
Not telling anyone, she half-skipped along the way, looking up in trees, and looking down in holes. She figured the owl must have fell, because obviously it was hurt, because then it would have come back. There was a few holes in the ground, and she didn't hear any hooting.
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:49 am

Estelle smiled sadly. 'Thanks, guys. I really apprieciate your help.' Then she actually managed a vampire smile at Lily. 'Oh, having Athena on your bad side will be bad all right.' She nodded greeting to her half brother. 'I have a little treat for you back at the cabin, bro. '
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

(O_O start makeing my movie... postagedon... lol)

"well what are we waiting for, standing around here talking is not getting us any closer to finding Acacia. I have all the locations Acacia is not in on my ipod..." ken said "basicly forget the crater and the west and south of the forest." He continued trying not to get lost in the sudden crowd of half bloods that just showed up. &one of the few disadvantages to being short&
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 am

Estelle grinned.'Nice. I think we should travel in twos and threes. Landon and Ken. Lily and I. Fred and Syl. It will be quicker and easier.' She scolded herself mentally. Going commando mode again. Whatever. 'Anyone have objections? Maybe about partners?'
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

“Well, dp you hve anything with Acacia's scent onit? I think Honey could sniff her out,” Lily said. Personally she was a little unsure about the Landon-Ken pair. But.....better than boy-girl........Honey jumped and barked happily, obviously unaware of the situation.
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 am

"Okay," Syl replied. "But where's Fred?" She searched around, as if she was hiding.
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  landon styles on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 pm

landon nodded agreement to the pairs. with a sad look in his eyes landon asked "where was she injerd she couldn't have gone far if its as bad as you guys make it seem" "and don't worie bout bout the treat till we find your owl" landon added. "and call me styles i prefer to go by my last name remids me of my mortal hartige" he said with a smile
landon styles

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Fred looked over to the girl..what was her name? Syble? Sylvia? well she would find out soon enougth.
" Over here hen." she called over to her.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 pm

"okay so lily and esttle, will have the north, laddon, and I will have the west and fred and syl will have the nw..."Ken said adding points on his ipod, and swinging his tomma hawk in his hand as if it was harmless.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:40 pm

" Cool lets go find a Penguin shall we?" Fred said clapping her hands. " East for the one Asian it is. i wont tell you how steriotypicall that is." she joked.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  landon styles on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 pm

styles smiled as he noticed kens tomma hawk and laughed as freds joke caught him off gard "well if every ones ready we should get going so we can help that poor owl" styles said regaing his composur....... he looked to the west idly messing with the strap on his dagger sheath thinking to himself with a glint in his eyes as tho he was playing a chess game in his head.
landon styles

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 am

Estelle smiled. 'Great.' She turned to Lily. 'Let's go. As for scenting her.. I guess it's worth a try. I don't have anything right now, but I know a place that definitely will.' She halted. 'If you can keep a secret, that is.'
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 am

Ken smiled at Fred's joke. Ironcicly he was quite fond of penguins. ( mostly because they walk weird and act weird. He then put his tomahawk back into its sheaf and started walking west.
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 am

"Uh huh," Syl looked at Fred. She headed over to her. "No penguins." She confirmed. She scanned the area.
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

"Keep an eye out dangerous buggers penguins natural enemy of Owls little known fact that." she joked trying to calm moods and raise spirits.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

“Girl, if i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i wouldn't be alive right now,”Lily joked, sraightening her cap. “Lead on,” she said, casually twirling a knife in her hand.

((Right guys, quick vote. Do you want to post alll in here or will you go post in seperate posts? If you'll stay I'll whip up a nice little posting order.))
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 pm

((Oh, that's cool, because when I come back here so many people already posted.. xD))
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 pm

ooc im fine with that. it may hurt condor to be restrained though. i can feel his pain now... its funny.
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next