Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li

3 posters

Go down

Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li Empty Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Name: Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li (or eagle in the Cherokee language)
God Parent: Dike
Mortal Family: (Dad) Bob A-Wa-Hi-Li
Years in Army: 3
History: High up in the mountains of North Carolina my father Bob went to find his spirit guide. A tradition long lost by many Indian tribes but to us it wasn't. That was where he found my mother Kristine or her real name Dike. My father saved her from a near-death experience. She said her 'car' broke down and she was looking for the nearest town. So he led her to his town good old Wake Forest. But anyways after about a year they had me and blah blah blah I was born.
I was living a good life with my father. Learning the ways of my ancestors and people. Back when things were my decision but fate brought me to he point of crossing paths with a monster. A baby dragon to be exact. 

The thing wasn't really hard to kill after my mother gave me my weapon The Decider. I smashed its head in in 2 seconds flat. And so I lived my life, from then on, running away from monsters like many young demigods from then on until I finally met up with the Titan Army behind a warehouse in Boston.

After that I took training for about a year until I became good with my 2 favored weapons.

Physical Appearance: I'm what you call a scary looking guy. I've got a pretty mean and discerning look on my face most of the time but that's thanks to my mom. But to sum things up for you really fast and to save my breath. I'm 6'2', strong muscles thanks to the army, oh yeah I'm also Cherokee Indian, black eyes, black hair which is medium length and I'm pretty handsome.

Personality: My personality is what you call a judgemental personality. Meaning I act towards you how I feel you act towards other people unless you're extremely awesome. I'm not what you call a funny guy due to me being serious a lot of the time but I can have fun every once in a while. I tend to brag a lot more than I should. And I have a tendency to lie a lot even when it's over something stupid.

Fatal Flaw: One of his most fatal flaws has to be his judgementalnis (not a word I know) and me being straightforward to people. I say what's on my mind and if I think you should go dig a hole and die in it I'll say that. So if I happened to say that to someone who's stronger than I am, not likely, they'd probably try to kill me depending on what kind of person they are

Talents: Good at telling lies, great leader and great strength.

Weapons: The Decider: A mace made of solid celestial bronze. It is concealed magically by a necklace. It has an eagle connected to it and when he squeezes it it turn into the weapon.
A plain iron tomahawk that his father gave to him before he left. After his first year of training he put celestial bronze on the tip of it.
Other: N/A

Last edited by Andrew719 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li Empty Re: Bryan A-Wa-Hi-Li

Post  GeneralArin Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm

You'll forgive me if I say that my first impulse reaction upon seeing your application was "Connor!", right?

I think it's good- a very interesting character!
I say approved, but another admin still needs to put thier two cents in.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am

um one thing about your weapon:
If it safes your neck accidentally of you touch it accidentally wouldn't it spring up and harm someone?

but otherwise i think its really good!

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 am

As soon as I stopped making this I realized what I created but that's what I get for playing AC so much. Does lily count as one or should I wait?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 am

Nope, i dont. I'm only a mod.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah, it looks good. Approved.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 pm

If you want to rp ASAP you can join Megan in the titan army.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum