Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l Empty Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Ken stood in the arena waiting for that kid that insulted him in the lunch room to show up. He better show up considering he was takeing time out of his duty.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l Empty Re: Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

Post  Alex Granit Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Conrad walked into the arena, holding his sword, ready to strike
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 am

Ken pulled out his multi shot crossbow and fired a 4 shot volley of bangarang bolts at the kid as he walked in smiling.
(bangarang bolts.... they basically scream out the song skrillex bangarang and explode on contact with anything... =3)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 am

Conrad quikly rolled away from the bolts, which of course exploded on the ground. " Sorry dude, nexttime try not to make it so obvious" He said smiling. He goes into an offensive position, his sword above his head (like holding it lol) and then his hands almost beconing the boy to come over. " 'Comeon, I dare you" Conrad said knowing what to do when that kid either threw anothe bangerand or came at him whith the tomohawk he had seen at lunch.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:00 pm

(Mind if Andrew comes in when one of the 2 are getting rest to kill eachother and save that life. And about another thread or 2 he helps them become best friends somehow? (: )
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 am

((Peacemaker Andrew Sully, son of Harmonia. Awesome.))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

((.....I don't care lol))
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

(yep its fine and sorry apparently my post did not go threw.)

Ken charged forward grabbing his sword shield and tomahawk from his back. He threw the tommahawk ahead of him and charged forward his sword raised and shield forward
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Conrad stepped to the side but the tomohawk nearly cut off his ear. while so busy dodgeing the tomohawk The kid nearly killed him whith his sword but somehow it just cut his arm. He yelled in pain but didn't back down, Conrad jabs his sword towards the kid. while opening another sharpie pen that made his sheild form.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am

Syl walked in to just mind her own business--sorry, watch the fight. She had shooed them away from starting a fight in the Mess Hall, hoping not to make any major... injuries? She didn't figure. As she watched the fight, she winced every time someone had almost gotten hurt.
She didn't know why, but she took out her dagger, Peace. She had a feeling she would need it soon... She kept it out of sight and kept watching the fight, a million and one thoughts going through her head... Apparently she couldn't list it, because it would be too much.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:01 pm

The sword slammed into kens shield knocking him back slightly. He recovered and attempted slide under his opponent and back stab him with his sword. Dust from the arenas floor came up creating a cloud around him as he attempted to slide under.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:25 pm

The dust flew into Conrads eyes making his vision blurry. He knew the kid was about to deliver the final blow,it was a good run
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 am

Ken slid under him and attempted to hit his opponent with the blunt end of his tommahawk on the back.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Andrew had seen the fight going on from a distance...well not exactly heard he just felt something was about to be disrupted. So he came here in an attempt to stop anything disastrous of happening.

When he arrived he saw the battle the son of Athena Condor was getting ready to hurt the son of Ares. Nothing like a good ole' fight but this fight could also be the disaster. A death it seemed like. He was willing to stop that even if it meant his life.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 am

"Not ever," She muttered quietly, realizing what was about to happen. She put her dagger back in its sheath. She wouldn't need it. She hoped they would stop soon. No disasters, no kills. Hopefully, she thought.

((I'm confusing... yes, I know.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:14 am

Conrad stabbed at the ground with his sword right as ken went underneath him, it was a terrible move by him, but it was a last resort.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 am

Ken slide his small body right by the sword came up and slashed down with his sword with exstream speed. This was going to be a fight no one was going to forget any time soon.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Andrew knew he needed to stop the fight. "Ken!" He shouted it as the blade connected with Conrad. Hopefully he wasn't too late. He sprinted over to Ken and through him off of Conrad. "You've already proved you're the stronger so stop."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Conrad deflected the blade with his shield. When Andrew came onto the field he just stood there not knowing what to do.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Ken stood there stunned for a moment. He glared at Andrew for a moment. He sheived his sword and said to conrad "and this is why you should never GET ON MY BAD SIDE." He looked around for a moment noticeing a crowd most of them people that SHOULD of been working on cleaning up the forest. Well what are you guys Looking at GET BACK TO WORK!!!!@" Ken yelled. He walked out grabbing his tommahawk.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 pm

" I think all of your sides are your bad sides" Conrad said at a dumb attempt of making fun of him. " and, who gives you t he right to boss everyone else around? the last time I remembered Mr. D and chiron where the ones who did that, but if I'm wrong that's ok" Conrad said.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Ken stopped. "You realy do not know when to shut it do you."he said blankly.

He he hit a button on his iPod and suddenly around the arena pendulum slam.
He charged again sword and tommahawk in his hands. He spun around both blades comeing towards Conrad's head.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

Retards was Andrew's first thought. "Enough!" He shouted using his harmonic powers to soothe Ken. But just in case it wasn't enough he held out one sword to stop any attacks towards Conrad. Thankfully he was there otherwise Conrad would be dead.

"You two are acting like children! Ken!" He slammed his sword against Ken's weapons. "You're suppose to be a leader not a killer. And leaders lead by example." He turned to Conrad. "As for you! He is your superior wether you like it or not. I'm not saying that you should jump off a bridge if he says so I'm just telling you to respect him." He sheathed his weapon and held out his arm to Conrad.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

" Yes and how does he get that respect ? out of fear ? yeah I thought so" Conrad said just about ready to chop the so called "respected " persons head off." I'm not afraid of you, and you can't just go around yelling at people telling them what to do even if you are respected. And as for being a leader by example. As far as I've seen he hasn't set the bars to high" Conrad said now furious with how this this KID treated people that where other kids. He had no business to be bossing people around, that's not what you do. "When you are respected it doesn't make you the boss of everyone on the plant" Conrad said
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Andrew just sighed and put his hand to his forehead. "Considering that I'm one of the people that coordinated the defense of the camp while it was attacked by the Titan Army, that I can hold my own against almost anybody, I've killed a hydra and a drakon...I could keep going but it just sounds like I'm bragging so all that I've proved I am one of the leaders at this camp. I also am what you call a negotiator or whatever you deem it to be. And I'm the son of Harmonia. I felt a disturbance in the air like major...probably resulting in death. So I came down hers to stop it. You're welcome for saving your life by the way."

He turned to walk away but decided to let his pride get in the way. "And you should be scared of me. You've been here what? 2 months? I've been here a year. A full year of training plus you add in my hand to hand combat for another 6 years. Which I could kill you in one hit." He knew this was a son of Ares. Them thinking they're so big and bad all the time. "If you think you shouldn't be." He brought Waymaker out and clicked the button to access it's special ability. It could literally cut through anything accept for a few godly metals like celestial bronze. "Go right on ahead and prove you're an idiot."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next