Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

Post  Alex Granit Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:46 pm

" I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the other kid " Conrad said laughing
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Waiting to beat that kid up >=l - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting to beat that kid up >=l

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 pm

(Hah misread that xD. I'll fix it tomorrow cause its like 11 at night and Easters tomorrow.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am

((Wait a sec. You--Andrew-- had HARMONIC POWERS? Since when? I've never heard of that. That's awesome.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Ken closed his eyes put his heads phones on and started walking out. Sadly At first he walked into a wall ( fail) but then he regained his balance and walked out. Ken knew it. He was no leader. He had no buissness organizing a bunch of halfbloods to clear the forest. It's not like they listen to him anyway. Maybe he should give up and resign.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 pm

(Let just go with this.)

Andrew kept his cool and didnt get embarrassed or at least showed it. "Oh sorry then." He turned off his swords special ability. "And Ken's right you have other things to do. I highly suggest you do them." Only about half left so he added on to what he said. "Unless...you want me to go get Mr. D?" All of them sprinted out of the arena one fell and got trampled on until he got up and continued his path.

"So much fear in one stupid god." Thunder shook the ground. Oops. He smiled and looked at Conrad. "I really am sorry about that man I'm usually all peaceful and everything but you struck a nerve...or I guess almost did. But yeah..." He sheathed his sword. "But seriously man Ken is a leader in the camp. One of are top strategists and builders which is why he's in charge of cleaning up the forest. He's not just your regular run of the mill camper he's the shiz." He laughed and realized what he just said.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

Conrad looked at the kid who wanted to cut him seconds before blankly. "What's so funny?" He asked confused. When it comes to jokes, Conrad had no sense of humor. " And if you do feel like cutting someone just come to me, not like life could get any better then it is now" Conrad said not meaning to
say it aloud. Embarrassed he walked away and sat down on the bleachers watching the other campers fight and fiddling with his pencil.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 am

From on the benches, Syl still watched in interest until Conrad dropped out of the fight. She frowned. A son of Ares, and he's quite... emotional, she thought to herself. She fiddled with her bracelet for a moment and made a little S. Then she frowned again, undid it, and looked up.
"Hey, Conrad." She called. Immediately she wished she didn't, because she didn't have anything to talk about. She face-palmed herself mentally, over and over.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 am

( Why the face palm ? ....just because my char is ares doesn't mean people have to start thinking bad things about me...Clarise or however you spell her name, was really a nice person...al though a bully too but don't worry Conrad is the nice ares kid XD )

" Yeah ?" Conrad said looking up at the girl who called his name
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 am

((Face the Palm for being so stupid, is that what you mean? I wasn't trying to say bad comments about you, if you get the idea...))

Syl looked down at her shoes. "Never mind." She said loudly. For a moment, she didn't know what to do. She just sat there, staring at the ground.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 am

" Okay " Conrad said and began fiddling with his pencil again hoping the eyes of other campers would stop staring at him like he was an L.D
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 am

"Hey dude I know it's in your genes to be a jerk to everyone no matter how hard you try but tone it down a little. You almost got yourself killed and if it weren't for me you'd be dead so you owe me a favor. And also I'd suggest you make things right with Ken. He's not a bad dude just inexperienced and unconfident that's not what we need for people who are the leaders which may be you some day so just make thing right please." With that he walked towards Syl.

"Sup I don't know your name so I guess this would be the perfect time to get it. My name is Andrew Sully son of Harmonia goddess of crappy peaceful stuff." He smiled and asked. "I'm going to guess you're a daughter of Hepheaustus.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 am

"Yeah right" Conrad mumbled " Like I'll ever be a leader". " And I wasn't trying to be a jerk, and I'm sorry if I was" Conrad said sincerely looking up from his seat at the bleachers.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2