Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D)

2 posters

Go down

Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D) Empty Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D)

Post  Survivor2.0 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Travis walks into the mess hall and takes a big plate of pasta and meat balls. he walks over to the fire and scrapes some of it into the fire. Travis then sat down and bit hungrelly into his lunch.
Survivor2.0
Survivor2.0

Drachmae : 51

Back to top Go down

Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D) Empty Re: Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm

(Just giving you some advice. Most people tend not to join in on these threads cause nothing happens in them besides some occasional food fights. So some hot spots right now are Long Island sound and the arena. And another interesting one is the cabins.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D) Empty Re: Travis's first lunch (my first rp on the site :D)

Post  Survivor2.0 Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

( Oh..... ok then lol)
Survivor2.0
Survivor2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:59 pm

(Yeah sorry if that was a little rude it's just boring over here. No one battles or does cool things over here it's just people eating or sometimes meeting places but that's about it. And I also left out the woods/zephyros creek)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Survivor2.0 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm

( Rude ? i don't mind alittle ridness aslong as it isn't offensive to me...that crosses the line lol. But anyways, thanks for the advice !)
Survivor2.0
Survivor2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down