Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored.

3 posters

Go down

Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored. Empty Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored.

Post  Estelle Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Estelle dragged herself to the arena. She needed something to concentrate on. She took out Silverstag and began to hack at the dummies until 3 of them were completely demolished. Nothing but hay. She worked with her sword furiously, not like other times when she was a bit easygoing. She wiped a drop of sweat from her brow, and took a drink from her canteen.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored. Empty Re: Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored.

Post  Syl Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am

Syl walked into the Arena, bored out of her mind. She kept reminding herself to get back to the forges, to fix the automaton "cerberus". She swung her dagger around, the pointy edge pointing inwards. She felt a sweat drop fall down her cheek. She saw Estelle taking a water break.

"Hey!" She called from across the Arena, her voice excited. She pointed the dagger outwards and put it down. "Wanna practice?"

She waited for an answer.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored. Empty Re: Sparring. Anyone can join, I'm bored.

Post  Mari Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 am

Mari walked skipped into the Arena cheerfully. She held her glowing sword, Ray, and smiled. "Today's gonna be fun," She sung to herself, happily.
After a few steps, she saw a girl with wavy brown hair. She called out to another girl, and Mari smiled. "Heeey!" She yelled.
Mari swiped a dummy down and joined the group. She sat down on the benches, watching the girl drink some water. "Can I join too?" She asked.
Mari
Mari

Drachmae : 23

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:11 am

Syl was surprised by the other girl's funny but cheerful attitude. "Hi," She said slowly. She took out her dagger.
"We can practice," She said, a little louder than before.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 am

"Yeah!" Mari shouted, drawing her sword. It burst into energy, welcomed by the daylight, and glowed strongly. She pointed it at Syl, waiting for her to block.
Mari
Mari

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 am

Her arm automatically blocked the sword, like she was used to doing every time whenever she fought someone. She twisted pushed and turned it sideways, clanging Mari's sword to the floor. She quickly wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, and got ready again.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

Estelle nodded in greeting. 'I can't believe I've gotten rusty,' she muttered to herself, but managed a half smile. 'Yeah, sure we can. Threeway?' She got up, dusted off her shirt, and fixed her hair in a ponytail, with the jade ring weaving through.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 am

"Oh, I've never tried..." Syl raised her dagger and the light of Mari's sword nearly blinded her eye. That would be bad for in battle, she thought. She jumped backwards, and ran to them to make a hard hilt-hit. Her brass hilt helped.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 am

Mari giggled at the blinding of her sword, and she raised it and jabbed her sword on the side of Estelle--a trick she'd been working on. It was a place no one expected to hit. When it hit slightly, she aimed for Syl's stomache. That would hurt, she thought.
No one would've expected her to think like this. She faltered in midair--thinking about what had happened then. The memory hurt her. She wanted to laugh away and make it disappear. It's the middle of a fight, she reminded herself.

(Dramatic end of a post... drumroll, please.)
Mari
Mari

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:02 am

Estelle stepped back lightly. 'I'm a daughter of Athena.' She reminded Mari. 'And I've been training for more than 4 years. Next time, try a more obvious assault, make your opponent underestimate you. Save tricks for later.' Silverstag lashed out. It was aimed towards Mari, when she was distracted with Syl. She swiped lightly at her arm, careful no to cut any of the important blood vessels off, then jumped back, ready for defense.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down