Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trouble In the forest *involves a tree* Empty Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm

ken sulked into the forest to see what every one was doing. he exspected to see kids goofing off and pranking each other. But as he walked up several kids ran up to yelling and screaming about something. "calm DOWN calm DOWN!!! what happened." Ken said trying to make sence out of madness. "Several halfbloods are under a tree!!!" one said. Ken looked at him and said "whats so bad about that..." "THERE UNDER IT!!!!" the kid yelled.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble In the forest *involves a tree* Empty Re: Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Post  Alex Granit on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Conrad was lying there underneath a tree that had fallen by accident. Doing a quick check to see if anything horrible happened he noticed his ribs where definitely broken, as well as his legs. Pain was surging though his body and a bunch of branches where digging into his arms. Well, more things to add to his list.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2269

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble In the forest *involves a tree* Empty Re: Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Post  Syl on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

((Oh... Can I join?))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 am

(Yes you can join Razz)

"Ooooohhhh that kind of under." ken said. "Bring me to the accident." The kid started running in the direction of the fallen tree ken following.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:55 pm

The pain was almost unbearable now, his head was in horrible pain as well as the rest of his body. He could barely breathe and could feel himself slipping into unconsciousness
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 am

((I wonder... why does it always have to be Conrad who gets into these troubles?))

Syl was already nearly there. She'd heard of the accident that had happened in the forest. The trees seemed to be giving way to her. She ran as she saw Conrad lying down with a tree on his back. She would have made a joke, but not if he was almost unconscious.
He was. "Oh, gods..." She muttered, not knowing what to do. She wasn't exactly the medic kind of person. She bent down, and tried to lift the tree off his back. The tree was heavy. It would have been better if she'd brought her rope. She looked at her bracelet.
It wasn't too bad of a material. Syl bent it and untangled the braid, making it long. She carefully wrapped the chain around the tree trunk, barely lifting it to fit the chain underneath. She tied it as securely as possible, and tugged on it.
Syl wiped the little beads of sweat that had started to form on her forehead. She pulled harder, but the tree was still too heavy. (I'm just trying to be more realistic here.)

((Whew. Long post.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 am

(( He's son of ares...it's what he does lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am

Estelle sprinted to the area. 'Gods, how did you get under there?' she said, half-worried, half-amazed. She handed Syl a coil of rope. 'This should work better. You know the way I cleaned up the trees in the Titan army attack? Try that.' She bent down to examine Conrad.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

((Wow, Estelle, your avatar... I like the change.))

Syl nodded and grabbed the rope. She tied it around the branches and the trunk, letting the chain go and back on her wrist. (I forgot how you did it, so I'm just gonna skip it.) She pulled at the rope hard, and it didn't feel like it was about to break like the chain did. It was more firm. She pulled hard, and managed to get the tree up and standing. She patted it and smiled.
"We should take him to the Infirmary," She told Estelle.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 pm

(That was quick....)
Ken ran in and saw Conrad was just About free. "Okay good every one grab as much rope And spears as you can get we need to get all these fallen trees up." He said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Conrad moaned in pain. He couldn't move because a part of his spine had broken. Well this outa keep the Apollo kids busy Conrad thought trying to make a joke when he was miserable, it wasn't working.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Syl nodded at Ken and untied the rope from the tree that was standing. She ran off to look for another tree to fix. Soon, she found one and tied it around, then pulled it up expertly. It wasn't too hard.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Conrad feels the relief of that tree coming off of him. Coughing he falls into and out of consciousness every minute.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 am

"Take him to the infirmary!" Syl yelled at the direction of where Conrad was, and continued down to the next line of trees.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 am

Ken started helping tiring ropes to trees and pulling them up. Sadly ken not being that strong was not REALY helping with the lifting part.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Conrad could just manage to say one word "Help" in a raspy voice. Immediately after words his chest went up in flames (not really but you know what I mean right ?) He moaned in pain.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

((How can the chest bursting into flames thing happen? Literally? Or is it an expression for "really painful"?))

Syl thought she heard someone say something, but she was too far away to hear. She grabbed another tree up and in one smooth move, untied to ropes.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 pm

(really painful lol))

Conrad lied there helpless and in pain waiting for someone to help him. But he had a feeling it would take a while before that would happen.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:56 am

((The avatar? Oh, he's a half killer whale human. Name's Orca. Naver webtoons.))

Estelle looked at Conrad, and knelt to examine him. 'Bad,' she muttered under her breath.

((sorry, short post. I gotta go.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:32 am

((Oh. He? ... Short post's okay, we always make one.))

Syl kept on repeating the same pattern for about Zeus knows how many times. She tied the ropes, pulled the trees up, and untied the ropes. Tied the rope, pulled the trees up, and untied the ropes. She got bored, eventually, and decided to leave the rest to the other campers. And she hadn't yet gotten Fred's sword fixed yet. Still. She really needed to get back and finish it up. Also, plenty of people were either in danger or trouble. Or needed help. Trees weren't exactly he first thing on the list. It was second. Everything was second.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 am

ken pulling the rope slide and the a tree started falling back down... "come on some one helpppp"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 pm

((Yeah...helping the almost dead guy would be nice ))
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm

((Yeah, a he.))

Estelle groaned as she tried to heft him on her shoulder. 'Can you stand?' she looked at him again. 'No, you can't. Someome help me with this guy.' She gestured at anybody.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Syl quickly glanced over at Ken, and decided to help. She sprinted over and held the tree, then quickly tied the rope around the tree while hugging it. Syl let go and tugged at the rope hard, getting its roots in the ground.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Andrew sprinted towards Estelle. "I've got the big boy here you go help. He hefted him onto his back. Woah this guy was heavy. Good thing he'd been working out for a while.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3009

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next