Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trouble In the forest *involves a tree* - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Post  Alex Granit on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Conrad Ground in pain. His ribs where hurting horribly. Then he had a sleep attack.

(yeah i guess you can get t obe pretty heavy when all you eat are hamburgers lol )
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2269

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble In the forest *involves a tree* - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble In the forest *involves a tree*

Post  Estelle on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Estelle nodded a quick thanks to Andrew and ran towards Ken. She supported the tree with her strength, or tried to, anyways.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

When Syl was done saving the falling tree, and other incidents, she walked over to Andrew and the group.
"You need any help there?" Syl asked, and brushed her hands together. They were really rough.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Conrad tried to say the word yes but it just cAne out as more moans.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

"Nah it's all good. He's a little heavy but nothing like carrying 200 lbs on your shoulder for a mile or so." He turned away and continued carrying Contad to the infirmary. "Don't worry I'll get ya some help."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3009

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:31 am

Syl sighed. Troubles happened. Injuries happened... Deaths happened. But she couldn't get herself too emotional. Conrad would get better, anyways. And it was just probably a few broken bones, nothing more. Still, Syl couldn't understand why she was still concerned.
She shook her head at herself, and stared at a tree.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

$lol this is now a HOT TOPIC$

Ken took 4 spears and shoved them at four bases of the tree to hold it up. "There that should hold it *i hope.*" ken said before running over to another. He suddenly had an idea. He grabbed some rope and one of his cross bow bolts. He shot it into the ground with the rope attached. Then he fired at the tree twice. The he started pulling. Ken pulled the tree up a little and let go. Yes it worked intstant pully system that kept the trees from refalling.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm

((Oh, over three pages? I guess.))

Syl looked at Ken, a little surprised. "Oh, that's a good idea!" She said. Then she turned around and pulled up another tree.

((Don't really know what to say... Short post.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

€Yeah we'll this would be close to the end other than finding out who's falt messed up the trees. Well there are still some trees€

Ken charged forward. Fireing off mulitiaple rounds. Ken may not of been the most accret marks ment but he was at least quick. Hopefully the ropes would hold.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:48 pm

((Hmm... Let's add some action into this.))

Syl frowned as she glanced at the rope, which started to unravel a bit. Suddenly, a cool feeling washed over her, but she didn't see anything. Figuring it must be the wind, she continued to tie the rope around the trees. But suddenly, something was rustling from behind the bushes.

((Just like the movies Very Happy))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am

Estelle froze. 'Wait.' Her body tensed, sensing something wrong. She gripped the hilt of Silverstag tersely. Her eyes scanned her surroundings cautiously.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 am

"I know," She told Estelle. "But if it isn't anything much..." Syl frowned and took out her dagger. It gleamed in the moonlight. She held it as if she was ready to stab anything. The tip was dangerously sharp, she'd sharpened it earlier that day.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 am

Conrad pointed towards Syl's and Estelle's back while he was being run to the infirmary. He saw what was about to happen and didn't like it.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:15 am

Syl glanced and saw what Conrad was gesturing to. Yikes.

((What should the monster be?))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:18 am

( The minotaur XD, or a gorgon or something I don't know)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 am

*it would be funny if it was small fluffy rabbit*

ken stopped for a moment. He grabbed hold to his tommahawk ready to throw it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

(( or a huge mutant bunny rabbit XD ))
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Minotaur charged out wildly its hands in the air. Ken threw his tomahawk only to have it defected and have it slide acrossed his leg. He almost cursed but instead he grabbed his sword and shield and charged forward.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 pm

((Yes, so it's a Minotaur. I thought Percy killed it a few years ago. Well, I'll wait for someone else to post, then I'll jump in.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 am

Estelle cursed under her breath, unsheathing Silverstag. She tried to skirt along the edges of the monster, keeping him unfocused on her. 'He's dumb,' she muttered. 'That's my biggest advantage.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 am

Syl would have laughed a bit at Estelle's comment, if not for the situation. She saw the rope in her hands, and decided to make a trap. To tie it, to kill it more easily. "I thought the borders would be more... strong." She said to herself. She felt the rope in her hands.
"Estelle!" She called, her dagger out now. "Try and keep it distracted from what I'm doing." With that she ran to the nearest tree, behind the Minotaur. Its fiery eyes looked right into her eyes as it turned around. Syl cursed and hoped Estelle would distract it.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

ken instead of directly attackign the minotar jumped up and cut a branch above it with his sword. the branch fell falling onto the minotars head. then he noticed something in the minotars eyes... it did not seem to be more scared than angry or bloodrageing for killing.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Estelle nodded. She ran right in front of the bullman, and threw a dagger right into his face. 'Hey, stupid,' she called. The Minotaur swiveled its head to her direction.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 am

Syl smiled and tied the rope around the bark, tightly. She swiftly ran behind the Minotaur, hoping that Estelle would keep its attention on her, and worked on tying the branch and trunk. She pulled it tight as she hoped the rope wouldn't be too short. Now the only problem was going around the Minotaur.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 am

The minotar started running towards the trap blindly yelling out its arms in the air.

"i don't think that minotar was attacking..."ken said blankly as he watched it running.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2