Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first time back (please someone join....)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The first time back (please someone join....) Empty The first time back (please someone join....)

Post  Alex Granit Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 am

Conrad walked into the arena, his arms and legs where much better and his ribs where fine as well. The doctor said it was ok to return to his regular activities, so here he is, back in the arena without a wheel chair. Just his sharpie/sword pens and a body that can actually move without a wheel chair. "this will be fun" Conrad said taking out the sharpie that would transform into his sword.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

The first time back (please someone join....) Empty Re: The first time back (please someone join....)

Post  Music~Mayhem Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 pm

(Mind if I join? I need some practice with how they want us to lay out fighting on here. I'm used to the long descriptive attacks and fights that would be read out like a story. Lol. That, and Velika is very inactive at the moment...)
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Drachmae : 155

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The first time back (please someone join....) Empty Re: The first time back (please someone join....)

Post  Alex Granit Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 pm

(well it does say please someone join so go ahead. Conrad needs some practice too, he is rusty after he was confined in a wheel chair.....Razz )
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 pm

(Coolio! ^^ lol, poor thing. At least he's up on his feet again.)

Velika strode into the arena, twin blades hanging from her belt at her sides. She had been hoping to come over here and have a good practice battle. She hadn't done anything in a while and she needed the practice badly. She looked up, seeing Conrad standing in one of the sparring rings. She smirked, heading over to him. "Hey there. Here to fight?" she asked simply.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:03 pm

"Just practicing but sure" Conrad said looking at the girl he saw at the beach
. He uncapped his sharpie pen and it transformed into his sword. " I'll try to go easy on you" Conrad said smirking
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Andrew walked up behind Conrad. He had sweat coming off of him clinging to his shirt. "Hey Conrad I see you are healed. It's a miracle!" He laughed jokingly. "And I do not know your name but I rember you playing for my party. Lead guitarist and singer right? Anyways my name is Andrew son of the great goddess Harmonia. And all that junk." He realize he might be intruding on something. "Am I riding on your guys's parade?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Velika smiled very smugly as Conrad suggested that he would "go easy" on her. "Thanks, but I don't need it. You can just fight to your ability." She grabbed both of her blades and pulled them out of their sheathes right before someone else joined them. She raised an eyebrow at Andrew. "No, you're fine. Just getting ready for some practice."
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:44 am

"Yeah, it would be even more of a miracle if someone could keep away from this place " Conrad said grinning. He slashed at a battle dumby. " Ok now i'm ready" Conrad said to velika
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Oh sorry you just look like her." Oops he needs to get better with names. "I guess I'll just reff or something." He walked over to the bleachers. "I got money on the girl."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 am

"No worries." She turned to face Conrad. "Ready or not..." She pulled her daggers out of their sheaths and swung them both at him in one quick motion. "Here I come." She pulled back after slashing in an X formation at Conrad.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:02 am

Estelle walked in. 'Hey,' she said to Andrew as she sat next to him on the bleachers. She had her hair in one braid down her back, with the jade ring at the end. Ribbons of electric blue zigzagged through it.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:17 am

"Hey Estelle." He watched the girls first move. Aloffense it seemed so far. She didnt seem prepared for and attack that might come. "Who do you think is going to win? And yes I know it might be too soon to tell but still."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 am

Conrad stood there with his sword out. He looked like he didn't know what he was doing, and in a way he was. He hadn't been in the arena for weeks and his fighting had gotten pretty rusty. But it was also part of a plan he was forming out in his head. Velica would never see what will happen next. Conrad gripped his sword tighter and said to himself " Don't judge a book by it's cover" He had learned that the hard way, 2 times.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 am

After receiving no response in action other than Conrad tightening his grip on his weapon, Velika rushed back in and locked both of her blades against his, trying to push him back.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Not surprised by this action he fought back and eventually backed away, but when she came again Conrad swiped his feet towards hers and tried to trip Velika but failed. He got back up ready for the next attack to come.

Last edited by alex granit on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Andrew resumed watching.

(That's a god mod. You can't say she tripped only that you tried to trip her. It's her decision to either trip or think of a way on how her charrie didn't.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:50 pm

(oh ok i'll fix that sorry)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Estelle shrugged. 'Actually, I really don't know. I've only fought Conrad once, and the girl is new to me.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:37 pm

((I would have been fine with it if it might have ended with the attempt to trip her like maybe, "he kicked his leg out at her in a wide sweep, aiming to trip her." Cause then its respondable in a way where I could have made her either jump, get tripped, or do a back hand spring or something because of her gymnastic skills listed in her bio. Lol))

Velika had jumped backward as his leg came out at her own. As soon as she landed, she brought her blades back up into a fighting position and jumped forward, slashing back and forth in an effort to run him out of energy if he should try to block them all.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 am

(Yeah sorry I didn't mean that you had to say he didn't just that he attempted to.)

Andrew nodded. "Well I know I could take Conrad down pretty easily but since I don't know the girl's fighting style.....that might be a little hard." He thought about the ending of the battle. "How about you take care of the injured/loser and I'll fight the winner? You kind of dont need the practice as much as I do. Plus once I get good enough you'll have a challenge." He smiled.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am

'A challenge seems good,' Estelle said cheerfully. 'Why not?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:00 pm

"Seems good." Though if they'd get along with their battle it'd kind of help.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Conrad stepped forward a little bit, blocking the attack. He stepped back a few paces but tripped on the same rock as last time, prepared for the blow that would come next. It would hurt, and probably get him sent to the infirmary. But that's ok because he's felt much worse. then realizing he was making a big deal out of nothing and got back up.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 am

Velika took advantage of his fallen position and rushed at him, bringing her blades down at him, though having to side step when he came right back up. She took another step around him and lunged out for a stab at his shoulder.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Wed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm

((Bump?))
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next