Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Alex Granit Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 pm

(Jurassic park the book is pretty violent to....Henry wu gets his intestines ripped out bye a velociraptor Razz)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

((enough gore, lets continue posting. BTW Zach you double posted?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:43 pm

((I what?))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

((You heard me.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm

((Yes I did. If you would explain what you mean by "Double-Posted" I would be ever so happy))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:06 am

((It means you posted twice but you could have just edited your last post and made it one so you wouldnt violate the rules))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 am

((That was unintentional. Shall I fix it?))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 am

((Too late. Razz S'kay this time. Just watch out.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:17 am

((Cool, thanks, and I sent you a PM.))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 am

Estelle looked at Zach.' We're going to start when we have a plan. In case you haven't noticed, the opposing team has two big three kids,' she said,intentionally being blunt. 'Andrew, that is useful..but I don't want you being..ah..damaged. Do your fighting, but it will be more like me and Zach protecting you. If you think there's a particularly fatal blow coming, I'd appreciate the help. I believe no one on that team knows of your powers, so we have the element of surprise. Do whatever you have to do. Zach, you have the long range weapon.. I don't have much experience wih a bow, so do what you have to do.' She paused. 'And Jay- be aware of him. Hades kids.. there's no knowing what they'll do. But he underestimates himself. Another advantage. Just..be careful.' She smiled. 'Want me to give you guys some spare darts? I've got plenty,'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 am

"Yeah, I noticed. What type of darts? I'd love to have 'em but just checking. They're throwing darts right?" Zach said.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 am

Estelle shrugged. 'For you guys, yes, the throwing kind. For me, both. We'll just use the non fatal ones today'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 am

“Jay, what are your powers? What can you do?” Lily inquired.
“Can you do the basics?” Would he know what she meant by basics? Hopefully.
“Conrad, What about you? Are you in good shape?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 am

"Yeah, there's no point in killing your friends," Zach drawled.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

"Well umm you could say that, there is still the possibility of me having a sleep attack mid-battle, but it's not too likely today, I took my pills so I should be good" Conrad said cheerfully
"And there's also the fact my legs could hurt again but it hasn't happened in a while" Conrad said
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:40 am

“Are you sure?” Lily inquired.
“Any risks will be fatal to us. Of course this is not a real battle....”she held up a finger.
“But this is practice. Better be on your guard,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 am

"Yeah, but I should be fine for today" Conrad said truthfully
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 am

Jay shifted his feet. 'Dunno. I guess...' the name Estelle was familiar to him. Why? Think, Jay, think. Suddenly he knew. Estelle Shade. Orphanage. Kids. 'Guys, I think you should know..' he took a deep breath. 'Estelle's.. um, like a legend in the heart of Korean orphanages. I've heard she moved from place to place..' he shook his head in awe. 'I can't believe I actually met her in person. They say she's a genius.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 am

“Most demigods are legends,”Lily smiled.
“I guessed she'd be one,” Now, had he tuned out of her words?
“Um. Jay, powers?”she tried to remind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 am

'Well.. Let's see..' Jay thought about it. 'I can summon some skeletons, shadow travel a bit, make some metals bend to my will,' he shrugged. 'Nothing that special.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 am

“You must have mastered the basics, then. What's your limit?” Hopefully it was a little long. Lily herself hadn't been too good with her skills when she first came, but she had imrpoved. But......she couldn't do the awesome stuff without blacking out. Awesome stuff meaning giant waves and tornadoes. Of course, Jay was a whole lot more older than the time she had come. A little girl not even ten had to be incapable of doing much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm

"Hey Estelle, I got a plan: I shoot them." Zach spread his arms, grinning, as if he was inviting praise for his brilliant plan.

((Guys, none of us want to be eliminated and that will cause us to make unlikely at best moves to avoid being taken down. So... what about that?))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm

((Godmod and avoid the attacks like they did in the battle?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 pm

'Brilliant,' Estelle said sarcastically. 'That is the most brilliant plan I have ever heard of,' she thought about it for a moment. 'Actually, you know what? It makes sense, in a particular way. You could distract them with the arrows..'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 pm

"You got any arrows that could stun them? Say like a flash bang type deal?" He wouldn't be surpised since Apollo is the Sun god. Maybe Estelle could sneak around and disarm the others whol he kept them distracted along with Zach.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next