Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join! Empty Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join!

Post  Justin Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Justin had finally decided to go on a long walk. He had just finished eating and had his weapon sheathed. He enjoyed going on walks during his free time, finding new things besides trouble. Justin walked until he heard something. He stopped in his tracks not wanting to turn around.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join! Empty Re: Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join!

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:55 pm

"Hello there!" Jake called out cheerfully. He motioned at the woods around him. "Scouting out for the next game?" He joked.

(Ugh, short post.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join! Empty Re: Out for a walk and a dose of trouble! Open to join!

Post  Justin Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

Justin turned around and gave out a sigh of relief. "No just felt like walking." He noticed the guy was the person from the quest. Half of him hoped it was a monster though. "Just out here for air and maybe kill something."
(I usually do short post because I don't have the patience for a long one on my iPod lol)
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 pm

(lol, I normally only use my smart phone to post when I won't be on my computer for a while, or have a wonderful idea right then. Though it drives me nuts when all I can write is a one-liner.)

Jake gave a grin. "Well, can I bribe you with a coke to make sure that something isn't me?" He shrugged of the small bag over his shoulder, and pulled out a red can and held it out to Justin. There was a few more in the bag, as well as his notebook filled with notes and sketches for projects.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Justin reached his hand out and took the soda. He was more of a Dr Pepper guy but this would do. He opened it and took a sip. "Thanks, and you're the guy from the group that went on the quest?" Hopefully he didn't get him mixed up with someone else and look stupid.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Jake nodded. "Yep." He pulled out a can of his own and took a gulp. He thought for a moment. He had seen the guy around, but couldn't remember his name. "I don't think we've officially met. Name's Jake."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:22 pm

"My name is Justin, son of Zeus." he said before taking another sip from the can. Justin looked around at the sky and saw TB fly by but paid no attention to him yet. He figured the bird was out hunting for mice and other small rodents.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Jake gave a nod. "Zeus kid. Cool. I'm a Hephaestus kid." He took a swing of his cola. "So I'm good at making fires and things that set things on fire." He joked. Automations can get surprisingly destructive when you put a wire in wrong.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

"I can make fires to, as long as I have a big enough charge." Justin looked to the sky and saw TB circling. 'What are you doing?' he asked him. 'Watching.' the bird said simply. Justin turned back to Jake hoping the eagle didn't poop on him. "So you're like Bob the builder." He wondered if bob had been a demigod.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Jake glanced up to see what Justin was looking at.
He gave a wry grin and shrugged. "Well, I mostly end up ruining buildings, but any sort of mechanical contraption I can do no problem." He took another drink.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"I can make a paper air plane." he said proudly. It's not as impressive as a giant robot but it helps annoy people. Most of the time Justin carried the paper in the wind and flew it into people's heads. Then on occasion he would just fly it around in his room.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 pm

"Those are fun." Jake said, grinning. He used to have a book with a bunch of different kinds as a kid. The normal folding sort. Though with rubber bands and paperclips they went much further. "I used to make those all the time." Before he started carrying paperclips, rubber bands and various gears and rods in his pocket.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'm guessing your paper planes are a whole lot different then mine." Justin looked around to make sure nothing was watching him. Luckily he couldn't see it if there was. He took one last drink before crushing the empty can. He held it in his hand not sure what to do with it until stuffing it in his pocket.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 pm

"At first, not really, but once you start adding rubber bands and things, it tends to get a lot more complicated." Jake said with a laugh. He took another drink, only to find there wasn't any left in the can. He frowned at it, and left it at his side. "So, besides the various attacks, how's life at camp been for you?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 pm

"It's been okay," he said but wished there was more to do. "It's like a amusement park, once you've done everything there's not much left to do." Justin might go on the Rock climbing wall however.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Jake shrugged. He didn't mind it for the most part, but that might be because he was usually in the armory, especially now between the recent attack(s) and Agamemnon. Then it was certainly better than being dragged along on quest after quest.
"Well, what do you like to do normally?" He asked, making conversation.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Justin thought for a momment. "Coming out here sometimes and riding Pegasus." Too Justin it seemed strange he would be riding something that allows him to fly when he already can. Sort of fly anyway. "Oh and giving people a real shocker sometimes."
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:07 am

Jake laughed. "You'll make people think they need medication." He smiled and shook his head. He thought for a moment and glanced up for a moment. "I'd like to be one of those normal some times." He gave a more sheepish smile then shook his head again, like he didn't mean to say that part aloud. He finally crushed his can and shoved it in his pocket. "Ah, any more normal hobbies?" He asked, shoving the conversation in another direction.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:23 am

Since Justin found our he was part god he didn't have many normal activities. "Hmmm....I like to run." He looked into the trees and saw two squirrels fighting over a acorn. 'Dumb squirrels.' he thought to himself. Justin listened for something to jump at him but heard the sounds of the wild life that wasn't deadly. One of the reasons he came here was for some practice on something that wasn't made of wood.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Jake recognized the sharp, tense looking and listening. "Are you expecting a fight?" He said, dropping his voice a notch or two in case he was supposed to be expecting one as well. Hey-- he just got back from a quest, on a quest, sort of subtle cues you pay attention to.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:40 pm

"No, I'm looking for one." Just replied. He liked quiet walks, but every so often Justin liked a little surprise. Everywhere he looked it felt like he was playing hide and seek with a little kid. Except in this version someone dies. "So when is the next big quest." he asked continuing the conversation.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:32 pm

"Ah." Jake straightened up. He rolled his shoulders. "Eh, Whenever the world gets in danger." He gave Justin a wry look. "And from the way things are looking-- next summer." He gave a bit of a laugh, though he wasn't entirely joking.
"So, you want a fight? I can call over Agamemnon and get a good one going." He said with a grin.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 am

Justin thought for a momment, but he declined the offer. "I prefer the original over generic versions." He kicked at some rocks getting restless. Part of him wanted to run and make tons of noise to attract something, but with his luck all the monsters that lived here would come at him all at once.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:08 pm

"Generic?" Jake said, making a face at the term. "Agamemnon could punch a hole in any of those 'originals'." He said, trying not to let too much of his annoyance show. He didn't do a very good job. "And Agamemnon also won't rip you a new one if you mess up."

Having fought several monsters before, including the Minotaur where he would have been permanently disabled or even dead had it not been for other campers, he did have a bit larger of a reservation to people taking monster fights so lightly. Sure, things were boring, but that was no reason to try and go maim yourselves.

Jake surveyed the area around. After the two attacks, there were plenty of leftover monsters to choose from. Agamemnon was still ten times better than any of them. In any form. Okay, so the 'generic' comment stung Jake a bit. He had a lot of pride in what he made.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Justin gave a shrug and noticed how seriously he took his machines. He took out his sword out, and felt like something was watching him. The weapon melted into a single blade instead of the two blades. 'Maybe it's a squirrel watching us.' He thought to himself.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next