Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Dance!! (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Just Dance!! (Open) Empty Just Dance!! (Open)

Post  Caroline Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Have you ever had one of those moments where you just felt overwhelmed? Like everything you used to know was fake? Well, that's how Caroline felt. Just a few weeks ago she was just another face in the crowd, nothing special. Now she is a half-blood, half mortal and half god that is. She recently discovered that she is the daughter of the goddess of magic, and that the Greek Gods were real.

She's not the only child of a god, there's a camp full of them. ALl of this information just seemed like too much, and she desperately needed a stress reliever.

Looking herself up and down, she made sure everything was in place. Hair in a tight bun, with unknown amount of bobby pins, check. Red tank top, yoga pants, and red ballet flats, check, check, check. Everything was ready to go, so after grabbing her old boom box, she wandered off in hopes of a private location.

After walking all up and down camp, she finally managed to find a spot that was kid free. Double checking, she sit her boom box on the ground and pressed play. Classical music instantly started up and Caroline gave a sigh of relief as the familiar tune filled up the area.

Before getting started, she did the practical thing and began stretching. Nothing too fancy, just an elbow behind the head, the butterfly, and the classical lifting your leg up in the air until it was parallel with the rest of you. You know, the basics.

After being fully stretched and with the next song starting, Caroline got to work. She felt the melody swelling up inside of her and she had to let it free, so she started dancing. All of her worries melted away as she moved with the melody. She left behind Caroline, the wall flower, and instead became Caroline, the confident (lol can you say cheesy?).

As the music died so did Caroline's movement, deep breaths were all you could hear as everything came to a stop.
Caroline
Caroline

Drachmae : 154

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just Dance!! (Open) Empty Re: Just Dance!! (Open)

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:29 am

'Nice,' Estelle called over. She had never seen the girl before. 'Are you new?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:16 am

Caroline jumped as she heard the girl's voice. How come everyone at this freaking camp could sneak up on her?! She really needed to fix that. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she walked over to her boom box and picked up before answering the girl's question.

"Yeah I'm new. You didn't see all of that did you?" Her cheeks flared up at the thought of someone seeing her dance, she didn't really like the idea of being in the spot light. What if she messed up? What if people made fun of her? Well, there went Caroline the confident.
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 pm

'No, but 'm sure I'll soon hear about it,' Estelle grinned, pointing to a large owl above. 'Acacia's been watching you.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:31 am

Syl grinned. While walking to the beach to get a rest, she'd heard music. It didn't seem like anything the Apollo cabin would play, so she'd--of course,--peeked.
Estelle. Someone she'd never met before. A boom box.
Hmm... maybe she'll stay away from view, for now.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 am

Caroline's eye brows scrunched and her head tilted slightly to the side, obviously not understanding what Estelle meant by she'll soon know and pointing at an owl. How will she found out things from an owl? Did it have like a camera or something? Oh please don't let it have a camera!! Caroline could just picture the video leaking across camp and everyone laughing at her.

"How will Aca.." Caroline stumbled over the name, obviously her nerves getting to her, "How will the owl tell you? I don't understand."
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:04 am

Estelle smiled. 'I'm Estelle, daughter of Athena.' the owl flew to her arms. 'I can communicate with owls- this one's taken a liking to me and follows me around. She saved my life, too.' she hugged the owl. 'What's your name?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 am

Hmm. She thought Estelle would notice her by now.
...Maybe she'd managed to outsmart a child of Athena.
Athena would blast me if I thought of that again, Syl thought as she chuckled. The sound seemed louder than she expected.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 am

Caroline bit her lip, of course there's kids who can talk to animals. It wasn't the weirdest thing she's heard, I mean they are the children of gods, they should be able to do something cool. She kinda wondered what all she could do.

"I'm Caroline, daughter of Hecate."

Out of nowhere, Caroline heard a chuckle, and then she was reminded of what Jake said about monsters. Please don't let it be a monster. Slowly she turned towards the noise, but she didn't see anything. Maybe I'm just hearing things?
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 pm

'Syl, come out, I know you're there,' Estelle called as she smiled. She walked to the only place Syl could have been hiding and pulled her out to meet Caroline. 'Hecate? You might be able to do magic, then!' she grinned at the girl. 'By the way, this is Syl.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 am

Syl grinned. "Hey. I heard you're new?"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Caroline nodded, not really knowing what to say or do, she just stood there awkwardly. Her hand self consciously went to her hair as she smoothed it out and made sure it was still in its tight little bun.

Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Syl felt awkward, the other girl was probably too.

((My posts are becoming really short... Sorry.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

'So.' Estelle cleared her throat, trying to make more conversation. She smiled. 'You like books? Coke?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:28 am

Caroline smiled at the mention of books. She adored books, it was like a portal into another land. When she read, she became that character. Felt what they did, when they lost something she lost it, when they won, she did. She read everything from sci-fi books to lovey dovey romances.

"Like isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about books."

Caroline mentally slapped herself! They probably think she's a huge nerd, or at the very least a weird o. That is not the best way to make friends, I mean they fight monsters and do all this cool stuff. I'm such a loser.
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:51 am

Estelle brightened up. 'Then you can visit the Athena Cabin later!! It's awesome, I have a complete science kit and a library of books.' She smiled real big. 'You are so totally going to love it.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:24 am

"Oh, that's cool. I try to avoid books because it gives me a headache."
Syl had dyslexia, but strangely not ADHD...
"Coke?" She echoed. Did the girl say something about that before? Or Estelle chose it randomly...
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am

Caroline nodded excitedly, a library, finally something that sounded kinda normal. She really wanted a sense of normalcy in this camp, something that didn't scare the crap out of her. She was so going to visit the Athena cabin one day, she was pretty sure it was the one with the owls on it.

Coke? Why does everyone keep saying coke? Are the kids around her just obsessed with that or is it code for something. Or maybe they just can't have sweets? Caroline silently wondered why everyone was talking about coke.
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 pm

'Yeah. Coke. It's hard to get Coke here. I had to bribe a Hermes kid in order to get a stash.' Estelle smiled. 'But ill give you a can if you stop by. Dont worry, we have other junk food too.' She added.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 pm

"Junk food..." Syl mused. "Because they don't sell it in the convenience shop? I'm not so sure."
Sure, there were hamburgers sometimes, in the dining area. And the glasses were magic to fill in any kind of drink you wanted, except for anything alcoholic. Syl had never tried filling the glasses with soft drinks. Maybe they weren't allowed, too.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down