Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corra Castling

4 posters

Go down

Corra Castling Empty Corra Castling

Post  Callistos Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Name: Corra Castling
God Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Father is Alexander Castling. Stepmom is Serina Castling, and her younger stepbrother is named Max Castling, and he's 10.
Years in Camp: about 4
Brief History: Her father worked part-time at a jewelry store, where he met her mom. 3 months after giving birth to her, her mother left her. When she was old enough to understand what happened, she ran away at almost 11. During that time while she was living on the streets, her father got married to Serina, so she had a stepmother and brother. She kept walking and hitching rides, not knowing where she was going. She was eventually viciously attacked by a monster and saved by a demigod, who brought her to camp. She was claimed a month later, staying year round sometimes.  
Physical Appearance: She has pale skin, freckles on a small nose, and stands at 5'6. Her long hair is curly and dark brown, almost looking black. She loves wearing flower crowns in her hair, loving the flower scent. Her eyes are a clear, bright blue. Pretty in a lovely way, her features are gentle and soft. She has an ever present smile that hides past pains.
Personality: She is gentle and kind, sweet and funny, down-to-earth and caring. She never lets anyone go unnoticed. She tries to befriend everyone, but she is not at all open herself and always keeps a short distance between herself and others, afraid they might hurt her. She will never share anything about her personal life or how she really feels unless someone shows her they really care. She doesnt believe very many people are truly kind, so she always trys her best to be that for those who need it. Her competitive side comes out when shes fighting in battle, on quests, or when a friend is in danger. She loves having friends, is what I'm saying, shes just afraid to confide.
Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is described above-- she doesn't trust enough, and shes afraid to confide. Though this may seem someone good for a demigod, it can definitely be fatal. Like in the midst of battle-- she probably wouldn't be able to trust her partner and teammates, resulting in her doing it herself and shying away from others, which will cause injury in battle, as she definitely is not the strongest demigod. It is, she believes, especially strange for a child of Aphrodite to have this flaw. She does love, very much so, but not enough to completely trust or confide unless they show her they care by trusting and confiding in her. Aphrodite doesn't like this of her, and is constantly trying to change her. And, as she is a goddess, that alone can cause her destruction.
Talents: She can sing and play guitar fairly well. She is a great actor, having to act for years to hide pain. She can make friends very well, and she loves archery.
Weapons: bow and arrows
Other: is this where we can request powers? Might as well give it a shot-- if I can still go for it, charmspeak would be absolutely amazing. Smile

Thank you so much! <3

Last edited by Corra Castling on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Corra Castling Empty Re: Corra Castling

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am

I believe charm speak is already taken.

The only thing I have a problem with is the bio, it doesn't exactly flow and seems like you're stating facts as a robot. Don't state the facts tell the story. Instead of 'Her parents met ____. She was in the run till 11.' Do more like. 'Her father, a very handsome but shallow man, met her mother inside of his shop. She had been looking for awhile on what ring to buy and evey time he tried to help he was shot down.' Blah blah.

Also there's one spot where you have a 1st Person point of view on the bio.

Anyways, seeing as how you're personality, fatal flaw and appearance is above par. Approved!

Wait for another Mod or Admin reply to put their two cents in. xD
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Any of you guys want to look at this? *Cough* Jake and Lily *cough* *cough*
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks! I originally wrote it in first person, realized my mistake halfway through, and then ran out of time to change all of it. :/
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:46 pm

So, does this mean Im officially approved? And does that mean more than one person cant have charmspeak? Both Piper and Drew had it... Thank you Smile
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Drew had it? I thought she was just persuasive.

Anyway, yes you are officially approved, and hold off on the charm speak for now. I'll give you a more definite answer as soon as I can, but I'd like to talk an idea out first with the rest of the staff.

You can hint at it in your roleplay and keep it vague for now, so that if we do have to give a firm 'no' you can just retcon it as you being rather persuasive.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 pm

((To confirm it, Jake, Drew did in fact have charmspeak. Piper's was just more powerful.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down