Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3

4 posters

Go down

should we make this possable

The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_lcap75%The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_lcap0%The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_lcap25%The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_lcap0%The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 Empty The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 am

Okay so who wants it to be possible to send editable candy threw the computer instantly.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 Empty Re: The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I vote yes for candy and pie, though I wouldn't count on the government. We just need to start up a company with the combined genius of Stark Industries and the Wonka Company, and we'd be set for the next 10,000 years.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3 Empty Re: The idea of being able to send editable candy threw the internet. a vote on making the government make it possible =3

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:59 pm

yeah your right. that and america like half shut down or something right... idk i have no tv LOL
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Federal Government shut down. Which means that any thing funded by the Federal government is stopped until they get their act together.

State, County, and City governments are still functional.

But seriously, Stark Industries: let's make it happen.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm just waiting for China to start going to war with us or something. And to see if a Civil War actually happens. Some northern states have said if this isn't resolved by a month they would be seceding to Canada. And some Southern ones into another country.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Please...don't suggest war. I don't want to deal with that along with my film class D:
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Hah, I don't think Canada would take us. XD
And besides, if anyone seceeds, at least one group would still be America. And the seceeder would probably be Texas. I think there's policies against that, though, and trade issues would be too much of a hassle.

China makes too much money off of us to go to war, so we're good for the time being.

The legislation just needs to stop pouting and just work something out already.

But back to our irrelivant topic at hand, teleporting food through the computer would just be awesome. Someone needs to get on that.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:12 am

Plus if all else fails. We still have the MOST ADVANCED nuke tech on earth. We also have superior weapons, tech, and our own bio weapons. It would be like. Hello OH so you wanna fight. well prepare to be obliterated. =3. That with out nuking by the way... china will probably be pissed though. they are one of the bad guys in BF4.

sadly I have friends in china as well and I just started learning chinese. Why.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 am

Yeah FOOD TELEPORTATION
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Okay 3 votes so far we need way more
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Apparently Obama Care is just a cover up for this huge power change toward the legislative branch. I have no idea and it could just be a joke but I don't have time to read 1k pages. xD

I doubt all of it is just about insurance though, so there is more than likely something to it.

And the most advanced Nuke Technology known to the general population. And if we did go into Nuke Wars there'd be no outcome but the extinction of the human race and possibly the end of Earth itself.

Anyways! I vote nay!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Wait, how would you edit the candy?

Like, changing a chocolate tootsie roll into a vanilla one as you send it, or another kind into a completely different kind.

If it's editable, that throws a lot more decision into this. Not just teleportation, but matter manipulation!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Mind=blown!

I change! The dark side sounds a lot better! D: I'm too weak!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Yes... join the dark side. Together we shall rule the galaxy!

(Though we probably won't count on the government for anything, they can't be bothered to fund NASA...)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:04 am

Yeah poor nasa. But we are starting some private programs for that now.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down