Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of God

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tower of God - Page 2 Empty Re: Tower of God

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 am

Kun was in the flying ship, sipping a cup of coffee as he watched everything through his several Lighthouses. Something flickered that caught his attention. He gently sat down his coffee for a better look. 'Vaille?' he said in disbelief. 'What's she doing here?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:10 am

Vaille watched in satisfaction as "Mouse" ran away, practically tripping over himself in his hurry. She supposed Mouse was a rather fitting name for him, now that she thought about it.

Now that that was done, Vaille let the fire die in her hand before continuing on across the field. However, before she could make it much farther into the mass of fighting that was now starting to thin out, the lavender-haired Princess felt a slight change in the wind. Glancing up, she spotted a familiar ship in the grey sky. Kun, she thought. Wondering what she was doing among the fighters, no doubt. Well, he could stuff one of his knives down his throat--she did what she wanted.

All the same, Vaille was starting to get bored; the first test was coming to a close, and the crowd was starting to dissipate. Looking up in the direction of the ship, Vaille lifted a slender arm into the sky and let off a broiling ball of purple flames into the sky. It's meaning was clear: a signal that could only be from her.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 am

Kun smirked as he saw the familiar burst of flame. 'Steer the ship to her position.' he commanded. The others immediately saw to his bidding. 'I'm guessing you want to come aboard?' Kun murmured quietly.

In a matter of moments, the ship was hovering above the girl. Kun let down a ladder rope, knowing that Vaille had the ability to climb it. No need to land. He waved at her.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:47 am

(ha i think its time Mackenzie met Tony and hyell)

Mackenzie was running he was almost out of breath when he, literally ran into a big guy. (hi Jake) there was a girl with the big guy too. obviously these two had teamed up...or were about to team up. the guy was alot bigger than Mackenzie. both of them had black hair. the girl was wearing a gray jacket (and syl). the guy had a sword, and that made Mackenzie scared that he might just have walked right into what could be his death. he stood there frozen with fear... just like what had happened before except he was sure that ranker wasnt going to save him a second time.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 am

STOP RIGHT THERE,

Now time for part 2 of the Test.

Make a team of 3, in 5 minutes.

You should be touching the other two in order to get to the next level.

If you're not... well, we won't be seeing you again.

PART II START
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:50 am

Hyrell immediately put both her hands on the two people's shoulders in panic as the level 2 warning was called. She shied away after realizing her awkwardness.
"Hey." Her voice was slightly husky. Hyrell grinned. "So, team?"
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 am

It didn't take long for the ship to lower itself till it was hovering only about 20 feet off the ground. Its engines were silent, but it still probably scared the surrounding fighters out of their wits. When the metal ladder was let down, Vaille didn't give a second thought before jumping onto it and signalling for the ship to ascend again as she started climbing up. Even with the ladder moving, it only took her a few moments to scale it up and through the hatch. Coming up into the luxury cabin area, Vaille rearranged her hair to its usual perfection before striding across the room to Kun, who was currently lounging on a couch by the viewing window. "You're so lazy up here," she chided, crossing her arms and cocking a hip to one side in front of him.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:14 am

A slow grin spread across Kun's face as he recognized the voice. Standing up, he jogged towards her and enveloped her in a light embrace, brushing his lips slightly on her cheek. Like the way old friends do. 'Good to see you too, your Majesty,' he pulled back, still grinning.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 am

Putting a hand on his shoulder, Vaille pushed her old friend away from her until he was at arm's length. "You're lucky I actually like you," she grumbled. "Otherwise you'd be in several piles of ashes right now." As an afterthought, she gave his shoulder a slight squeeze of familiarity before going to sit down on the buttery leather couch. Tucking her left foot behind her other ankle, she folded her hands neatly on her lap before allowing her gaze to fall back on the people below. Everyone was scrambling around to fulfill the second test now. "How have things looked from up here so far?" she inquired.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 am

(ok jake your obviously too busy to post right now so if you have anything you want to say before this jus say u did and i can edit this post.)

Mackenzie looked at the girl in the grey jacket. so she didnt team up with the big guy yet. "i-ill team up with you" he said nervously. he was nervous he didnt know these people but they would probably recognize him as the weakest link on the team. What if they decided not to team up with him. there was no way he would be able to find a team that would take him before the time ran out.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:34 am

"Great!" She said excitedly, then sighed, letting out her tiredness. She stuck out a hand to the kid. "Hyrell." She said, introducing herself. "You?"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Mackenzie almost introduced himself as Mackenzie, but remembered years of being told that as a member of one of the most powerful families...he had to introduce himself formally it was something he had been told that he would have to do his whole life. it was part of royal customs too. he had to say his name in the formal way. he took hyell's hand. "I'm Arieh....Mackenzie" (lol handshake...who shakes hands anymore XD)

(so weird saying last name first but i figured royals would prob have to introduce themselves formally or at least would have been taught to.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:57 pm

'None of them had the stroke of brilliancy I did, if that's what you were asking,' Kun said, a small smirk on his face. He had left the killing part to the others, knowing that he didn't have to contribute. Instead, he had made allies, friends, saving them from almost dying. They, in his debt, helped him climb the tower. 'Nothing special.' He waved a crew member over. 'Anything to drink, your highness?' he said lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Tony scowled at the disembodied voice from above.
"The nerve of them, taking my novel ideas and making them a requirement." He gave a sharp nod to the girl that he was going to recruit anyway. Dangit. That meant that now, no matter her actual abilities, he was stuck with her. Stupid disembodied voice.

Another guy came up perfectly on cue, introducing himself.

"Great. You both are on my team. Try not to suck." He said. He put a hand on each of their shoulders, too busy thinking ahead to introduce himself. What constituted a touch? Did it have to be with a hand, or was it just contact? With this sort of thing, they could be stuck together however they were touching prior. It would probably be more beneficial to touch with only one hand, if that was the case. But at the same time, if his touch didn't match their definition of touch, then they all were in trouble. For exactly how, well the options were much more varied. He personally was hoping for a Passover-Angel of Death style.
He tried to keep an awareness up as well, because they could very well throw something else in so that holding hands would be significantly harder.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Mackenzie didnt bother asking the boy's name... he seemed rather laid back. Mackenzie was just happy that he hadnt been killed when he ran into this boy. maybe kit was because the boy didnt want to risk killing him and then being unable to find a new teammate. "Great. You both are on my team. Try not to suck." the boy had said. obviously not really caring too much. he seemed lost in thought. perhaps strategizing. Mackenzie couldnt tell.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51 am

Vaille was distracted, looking for a certain long-haired boy on the fields, so she only hummed in response to Kun's reminisces of the past. She remembered that day very well herself. She hadn't met Kun on that day, but it had been the first time her training had gone to legitimate use. At the Princess Academy, they hadn't actually killed each other, or anyone else for that matter. It had been strictly a battle of skill, strength, and strategy.

On the fields of the Tower...that had been chaos. The spontaneity of battle. She had gotten through it smoothly, but it had...made an effect on her.

Vaille shook herself out of her reverie when Kun asked her a question. She turned her silver eyes back onto him. "Tea would be fine. You know what I like, Kun."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 am

Kun nodded as the "waiter" went away. He seated himself next to Vaille, and looked at the scene below. 'An awful mess,' he muttered to himself, running a hand through his blue hair out of pure habit. 'People who were fighting just a few moments ago, willing to be a team?'

He sipped his americano and crossed his legs. 'I need something to do,' he moaned. 'A superior intellect such as mine need a challenge. The Ranker life is getting to comfortable for me.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 am

(well then ceru...it seems mackenzie made an impression on Vaille...not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm

((Herro?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 pm

(syl...u still alive?)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 pm

"No one ever said the logic of the Tower had to make sense," Vaille pointed out lightly, giving Kun a side-long glance as the Ranker ran a hand through his blue hair. She looked at her own color of hair, wondering what greater being had decided it was going to be the shade of royalty. Had she always been meant to be a princess? Was that the only reason she was here now? Would she have gotten to choose differently had it been up to her? It was things like this that sent her brain spinning at a thousand miles per hour.

However, when Kun started complaining, she returned to her old wry and sensible mindset. "Perhaps you should start with making my tea yourself instead of making the help do it, lazy." She tapped a tapered finger on his thigh as though it were a reprimanding gesture.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Kun smirked. 'I would break the china cup just for the fun of it.' He turned the smirk into a grin. 'And yeah, the tower's pretty crazy.' He shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 am

((Yes, I am alive, or my brother suicided. It's just that I depend on my emails to get this for me, and I've had the internet apocalypse.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2