Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boy at the river.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A boy at the river. - Page 2 Empty Re: A boy at the river.

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:36 am

Cat collapsed onto the dock with Jace without too much difficulty (only later did she realize the naiads had been aiding her then). With a little more difficulty, she took deep breaths to slow her heart rate, struggling as her body tried to take in the air more quickly. Meanwhile, Helena was shaking Jace and calling his name.
     Cat sat up and leaned back on her hands, sopping wet. She watched the boy with some concern. He held something in his open palm, which Cat could not recognize at first. Then she realized that it was, while bent out of shape now, the bunch of pieces that had been on the dock earlier. Must've been more important than she thought if he was willing to jump into a cold lake without pause for it. His silver eyes fluttered as he sat up, when he suddenly coughed up water and lost consciousness.
    "Oh, god." She leaned over him. "Is he... is he okay, now, or do we need to do CPR or something...?" After another moment of uncertainty, she took his wrist and checked his pulse. "Well, he's not dead."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:20 am

Helena was kneeling closer to Jace and she noticed that he was still breathing. Thank the Gods! He moved a little and coughed out water. "What the H*** was that, Jace?!" Now that he was alive, her anger came back. "Who on Earth would jump into the water on a weather like this?!" She was screaming at him like a crazy person only to realize that Jace went blank.

"Is he... is he okay, now, or do we need to do CPR or something...?" Cat asked Helena as the other girl checked Jace's pulse. "Well, he's not dead." Helena saw the relief on Cat's face. She kicked him twice on his side. "Hey." She looked at Cat and said, "Sorry, I didn't know CPR." She handed Cat her stuff and looked around for something to add warmth to the unconscious demigod.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Jace sits up and will cough violently, and would then start to breath normally and looks around and ask.

"Um. What happened, why am I dripping wet? What just happened!" He asks kinda worried on why the girl next to him was dripping wet also. He looks around trying to find the red haired girl, Helena, and sees here running down. He then remembers what happen, he dived in trying to get a trinket for the river. He will shiver and take a big breath in and sigh deeply. He will attempt to stand but quickly regret it. He started to feel woosy and quickly sits down.
Jace
Jace

Drachmae : 399

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 am

"You kinda just jumped into the lake for your little puzzle project," Cat informed Jace in a dry tone as he sat down again, clearly too unstable to stand properly. "Passed out twice, but y'know, you got it."
     Perhaps it wasn't the most appropriate time for sarcasm. But he was alright, at least, and for diving into the lake like an idiot like that, he was going to get some sarcasm.
     "And you do realize," she couldn't help but add, "that it's a lake, not a deep ocean trench or anything, so you didn't have to fly in frantically after it like every second counted. Also, I'm sure the naiads wouldn't have minded picking it up for you." She looked down into the depths. The scrapes at the bottom where he had been digging were visible, as the sand clouds had settled again. "They probably would've gotten it with a lot less trouble, too."
     She understood that the thing probably was important to Jace, but still, perhaps he could've thought it through a little more clearly. The trouble with ADHD, Cat thought with an inward sigh.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:20 am

Helena returned with nothing at hand. She couldn't find anything around but snow. It was his fault anyway, why jump when you obviously see that it's pretty cold? She looked at him and said, "Did you have fun with your little synchronized swimming, Jace?" She sounded sarcastic. She didn't care if she added to what Cat had already said, he deserved it. And he haven't thanked Cat for saving him. Maybe he left his manners in the waters.

"We should take you to the Infirmary, to check if you have loose screws in the head." She winked at Jace and looked at Cat. She offered her a hand so they could get to somewhere warm and have them change to dry clothes.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Jace smiles and lays down in the snow, his shirts still wet, but he felt warm, and his body dosnt to be affected by the cold. He puts his arms behind him and sighs. Looking up he says to Helena.

"Don't worry, I'm safe I'm not even cold. I am just a idiot. I feel just fine, so don't worry or take me to the infirmary, I don't need to. I'm perfectly fine. We should be more worried about the girl who came to save me. Thank you by the way." He looks at cat and with a worried look, look away.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 am

Cat frowned slightly when Jace told Helena to worry about her instead. "I'm fine," she insisted. "Just... wet." And maybe a little cold, she thought, though she didn't say it aloud. It was just a little cold. She could handle it, no problem. She made a lame attempt to wring out her shirt, then registered that he had thanked her. "But yeah, you're welcome."
     She took Helena's offered hand and hoisted herself up, trying not to put too much of her own weight on the other girl. She picked up her balled-up hoodie in one hand, careful not to let anything fall out, or let her soggy shirt pass on the water, then offered her other hand to Jace.
     "Even if you're not cold, it still wouldn't hurt to change into a dry shirt," she said with a half-smile.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:03 am

Helena put her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie as she listened how Jace refused to be brought to The Infirmary. So stubborn for a slim kid. Oh, well! It's not me who's gonna get sick.

She turned to Cat who said she's also fine and just wet. "We don't want to get sick, right? No harm in taking a short trip there, anyways. C'mon." She eyed Jace and waited if he would have a change of heart and come with them.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Jace sighs, and attempts to stand a again, this time succeeding, and starts to fallow them. There was no harm in going to the infirmary. Mabey they have my shirt from the one accident. He thinks to him self as he fallows the two girls, believing them as friends.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum