Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devon son of Nemesis

3 posters

Go down

Devon son of Nemesis Empty Devon son of Nemesis

Post  Tupp20 Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Name: Devon Clark

God Parent: Nemesis

Mortal Family: Jerome Clark (Father), Beth Gallant (Step-Mother), Joseph Clark (Half-Brother), Carmen Clark (Grand-Father), and Judy Clark (Grand-Mother).

Years in Camp: First year, Has been at camp for 2 weeks.

History: Devon grew up with his father, Jerome, in New York. Everything was alright at home he had a good relationship with his father and a not so great relationship with his step-mom, and half-brother.At school he had 4 very close friends that he would hang out with all the time, but one day at school one of his friends got beat up by a bully. Devon didn't like this, he knew he had to get revenge so he went to the bullies house after school and hid in the bushes while recording him playing with his dolls. The next day Devon showed everyone at school and the bully never messed with Devon or his friends again. Devon then become the go to person when someone needed to get payback on someone else, it was so popular that he even started charging for his services, earning him some extra money. A few months after Devon was acknowledged for his ability to get revenge, a satyr showed up to take him to camp Half-Blood. Devon was pretty nervous to go because after hearing about the camp, he thought that he wouldn't fit in because he didn't think he was special. But, after being attacked by a cyclops on the way to camp and taking it down with the dagger the satyr had given him, he felt like he would be right at home. After Devon arrived at camp half blood he spent most of his time sharpening his skills in stealth and at using a dagger.    

Physical Appearance:Devon has brown hair with bangs that go down to his eye brows. He doesn't have big muscles or a big structure, but he likes it like that because he can easily sneak around. Devon has blueish greenish eyes. He has pale white skin. He weighs 110 pounds. Devon normally wears his black hoodie.

Personality: Devon is a caring guy who is loyal and trustworthy to his friends. He is also the kind of guy who likes to lighten the mood. He is sarcastic and makes jokes often. Devon is also easily annoyed by things and is very quick to anger. Devon is also cocky when he wins at something he cant let it go very easily.

Fatal Flaw: Devon has a hard time controlling his anger. This could effect him in battle badly because if he gets angry at who he's fighting he will start doing things without thinking, making it harder for him to beat his enemy in a sensible way.

Talents: Devon is pretty stealthy, a fast runner, and also good at using single handed weapons (like daggers).

Weapons: Devon has two Celestial Bronze daggers he keeps sheathed, one on each hip.

Other: Devon really enjoys rap music and although he may dress in black a lot he is not emo or goth.

Last edited by Tupp20 on Mon May 26, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tupp20
Tupp20

Drachmae : 12

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Nemesis
Items :

Back to top Go down

Devon son of Nemesis Empty Re: Devon son of Nemesis

Post  Cerulaen Sun May 25, 2014 11:17 pm

This is actually a fairly well-rounded app. I'm pretty impressed. I'm glad we don't have another loner kid, too. xP Yay for making jokes! Also, I see that was a very manly bully he was dealing with there xP

My main two points:

1) Your before life history is good, but you've spent three years at camp, so I need to know more of what he's been doing then other than 'practicing fighting.' A lot can happen in 3 years.

2) We don't allow Stygian iron weapons, so you'll have to stick with two Celestial bronze daggers.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupp20 Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

I just changed the years and the daggers. Is that good?
Tupp20
Tupp20

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Well, so long as by 'just arriving' you mean he's been there a few days or something, since you've said he's been practicing fighting. You might wanna tweak that wording a bit. But I'll go ahead and say approved. Just wait for one more staff to approve it.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupp20 Mon May 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Tweaked it!
Tupp20
Tupp20

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat May 31, 2014 4:08 pm

I can't think of anything you need to add, so approved. Welcome to the site
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum