Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Thus Far...

3 posters

Go down

The Story Thus Far... Empty The Story Thus Far...

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Here's a brief summary of the major plot happenings of the site, for new people to get up to date quickly and as a recap for the older members.

Years after the tales of Percy Jackson and company, a new group of heroes rise. 

Our story begins with a fairly average summer, where three campers go on a quest to slay the Nemian lion. On their quest, they successfully find and kill the lion with use of ample explosives. However, the quest took a foreboding turn as they were suddenly attacked by the Minotaur. They managed to slay it as well, but not until after several injuries, with one camper nearly crushed by a blow. They limp back to camp, relieved their quest was over, but no one could foresee what they found when they got back. 
   The camp was under attack! The cabins were burning and monsters and demigods clashed all over the camp. Slowly but surely, the campers were beginning to route the invaders, but not without heavy casualties. The questers join the fray, and together they all managed to repel the attackers. However, the camp was ruined, and nearly everyone was injured, if not dead. Rebuilding the camp took the rest of the summer, but it was done, and all could be commended for their courage. They could only rebuild and hope that the invading army wouldn't return until they were ready for it. 

The school year came, and several of the school-goers visited camp more often than usual to ensure that it was shaping up to be in a better position to defend itself. It was then that the new camp guardian, Agamemnon, was conceived. The automation was a massive dragon, with the ability to change its form and assist in camp training. 
   The next summer the camp welcomed back old friends as they returned to camp, as well as more and more new ones. This year, the camp had decided to take matters into their own hands, and consulted the oracle on how to do just that. It was decided that they would send a party on a quest to find a mysterious shield that would assist in a victory in the ages to come. At the same time, they worked to build thier defenses and work on ways to take the fight to the Titan's Army. 
Once again, the camp was attacked, but this time they were able to repel the stronger forces with fewer casualties and more quickly.
   The questers succeeded in finding the Shield of Achilles, as well as the rest of his armor. 

Some of the campers have come up with a way to better intercept the Army's activity, so they can quickly dispatch a group to take care of things. They only need to build and install it....

[This summary will be updated as major events are completed.]
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Story Thus Far... Empty Re: The Story Thus Far...

Post  Zach Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Do you think you should add names? Like of the questers? That could be good for the newbies to know.  Smile
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am

Oh good, I was afraid there was going to be spoilers in this...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 pm

lol, well the spoilers haven't happened yet, so they wouldn't be included. 

And I was debating adding names. If I can think of a good way to include them, then I might.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Lawl, yeah, I kinda realized afterwards that the title wouldn't really correlate with that. xD

Hmm... "The courageous and heroic Jake Arin..." xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down